Sorry guys, do you see how we Madridistas suffer now?

+7
Tigole
LeBéninois
Juveman17
Milan31
Dante
DV7
Travis_RM_91
11 posters

Go down

Sorry guys, do you see how we Madridistas suffer now? Empty Sorry guys, do you see how we Madridistas suffer now?

Post by Travis_RM_91 Tue Apr 03, 2012 9:55 pm

F_cking disgrace tonight, you were robbed, we have to share a league with that lot.

Madrid, Arsenal, Inter almost, Chelsea and now you lot, all robbed by UEFALONA.

Chelsea next, then us or Bayern..
Travis_RM_91
Travis_RM_91
Banned (Permanent)

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Sorry guys, do you see how we Madridistas suffer now? Empty Re: Sorry guys, do you see how we Madridistas suffer now?

Post by Guest Tue Apr 03, 2012 10:03 pm

yes.... otherwise it would be selfish of us to only think about that we were the only ones deprived.

real madrid, inter chelsea arsenal milan....and im pretty sure the host of clubs will join the list .

our own self mistake from mexes which eventually cost us pk, pathetic referee call second pk and goal by iniesta.

so im proud... we fought and we fought hard we fought fair, our veterans legend nesta, captain ambrosini abate antonini they gave their all and everything. im so proud.

if we were to loose by our own mistake it would have been embarrassing but no ... it was a great performance by us.

so thank u guys.. all of u who supported tonight and voiced support for injustice

Back to top Go down

Sorry guys, do you see how we Madridistas suffer now? Empty Re: Sorry guys, do you see how we Madridistas suffer now?

Post by Travis_RM_91 Tue Apr 03, 2012 10:11 pm

JespSwe wrote:yes.... otherwise it would be selfish of us to only think about that we were the only ones deprived.

real madrid, inter chelsea arsenal milan....and im pretty sure the host of clubs will join the list .

our own self mistake from mexes which eventually cost us pk, pathetic referee call second pk and goal by iniesta.

so im proud... we fought and we fought hard we fought fair, our veterans legend nesta, captain ambrosini abate antonini they gave their all and everything. im so proud.

if we were to loose by our own mistake it would have been embarrassing but no ... it was a great performance by us.

so thank u guys.. all of u who supported tonight and voiced support for injustice

Neither was a penalty.

1) Messi got the ball from an offside position. No penalty.
2) Come on, the pulling started BEFORE the ball was alive, but the referee was a wanker, and deliberately WAITED.

UEFALONA strikes again.

Hard luck, guys.
Travis_RM_91
Travis_RM_91
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by DV7 Tue Apr 03, 2012 10:40 pm

Wow. Im getting mad at some idiots, so now Im going to respond in the same low level of theirs.

Travis, you dumb shit. Check the situation again. The ball came from a Milan player ----> not offside. Xavi did not pass the ball to Messi, therefore it was no "connection" between them. No offside since a Milan player passed the ball to Messi.

2. Come on, they were pulling Puyols shirt. Ok ok, I agree that it was doubtful, but the referee gave a pen.

Why dont you mention all the times Milan players were pulling the shirts of Barca players? Amborisini should have got red carded 10 times over because of that, but you dont say shit about that huh? Only things that favours Barca. How about looking at other perspectives?

And oh, how about the situation when they were pulling Puyols shirt in the 1st leg. No pen there too??

Travis, the retard strikes again.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I would also just like to say that Milan played a pretty good game - they didnt park the buss, tried to attack etc. Had some bad luck when got into chances, but it'll go better next time maybe Razz

Also feel a bit sorry for Pato, guy just came back and messed up again ._.
DV7
DV7
Prospect
Prospect

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by Dante Wed Apr 04, 2012 1:22 am

DV7 wrote:Wow. Im getting mad at some idiots, so now Im going to respond in the same low level of theirs.

Travis, you dumb shit. Check the situation again. The ball came from a Milan player ----> not offside. Xavi did not pass the ball to Messi, therefore it was no "connection" between them. No offside since a Milan player passed the ball to Messi.

2. Come on, they were pulling Puyols shirt. Ok ok, I agree that it was doubtful, but the referee gave a pen.

Why dont you mention all the times Milan players were pulling the shirts of Barca players? Amborisini should have got red carded 10 times over because of that, but you dont say shit about that huh? Only things that favours Barca. How about looking at other perspectives?

And oh, how about the situation when they were pulling Puyols shirt in the 1st leg. No pen there too??

Travis, the retard strikes again.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I would also just like to say that Milan played a pretty good game - they didnt park the buss, tried to attack etc. Had some bad luck when got into chances, but it'll go better next time maybe Razz

Also feel a bit sorry for Pato, guy just came back and messed up again ._.

Sorry guys, do you see how we Madridistas suffer now? 3896214

kido,you earned the Ibra facepalm. kudos!... :coffee:
though , i don't expect your 10 year old brain to get why .

anyway

I just wonder , how many "next time" like this one , all of Barcelona's unfairly treated opponents will have to suffer .
As Drogba said some years back ,
because the ref had favoured Barcelona -oh what a coincedence- :coffee: ,
"it's a f****** disgrace.
Dante
Dante
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Milan31 Wed Apr 04, 2012 1:24 am

Dante?! Where were you all day! We needed you in the forums Razz:P
Milan31
Milan31
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Juveman17 Wed Apr 04, 2012 1:25 am

enough buddy barca dives
Juveman17
Juveman17
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Fulham

https://www.youtube.com/user/juveman176

Back to top Go down

Post by Juveman17 Wed Apr 04, 2012 1:26 am

watch this vid unjustice vs chelsea
Juveman17
Juveman17
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Juveman17 Wed Apr 04, 2012 1:27 am

against inter
Juveman17
Juveman17
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Dante Wed Apr 04, 2012 1:31 am

Milan31 wrote:Dante?! Where were you all day! We needed you in the forums Razz:P

Sorry mate , but i've been a bit busy and my girlfriend needed me more Laughing

Dante
Dante
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Milan31 Wed Apr 04, 2012 1:32 am

Dante13 wrote:
Milan31 wrote:Dante?! Where were you all day! We needed you in the forums Razz:P

haha all good
girlfriend > forum
totally understand Razz
Milan31
Milan31
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Dante Wed Apr 04, 2012 1:41 am

Milan31 wrote:
Dante13 wrote:

haha all good
girlfriend > forum
totally understand Razz

well , there are priorities in life.

work , girlfriend , forum , Milan above all.. Laughing

Dante
Dante
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Milan31 Wed Apr 04, 2012 1:43 am

Dante13 wrote:
Milan31 wrote:
Dante13 wrote:

haha all good
girlfriend > forum
totally understand Razz

you didn't say how you felt about the game yet. I was shaking with anger after, I ended up having a fight with my girlfriend because of Milan Razz haha
Milan31
Milan31
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Dante Wed Apr 04, 2012 1:46 am

Milan31 wrote:
Dante13 wrote:
Milan31 wrote:
Dante13 wrote:

haha all good
girlfriend > forum
totally understand Razz

you didn't say how you felt about the game yet. I was shaking with anger after, I ended up having a fight with my girlfriend because of Milan Razz haha

well , if i say how i really felt about the game , i will probably get banned after 1 minute, so i probably won't Laughing

I ll just agree with Drogba
Dante
Dante
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Milan31 Wed Apr 04, 2012 1:57 am

Dante13 wrote:
Milan31 wrote:
Dante13 wrote:
Milan31 wrote:
Dante13 wrote:

haha all good
girlfriend > forum
totally understand Razz

well , if i say how i really felt about the game , i will probably get banned after 1 minute, so i probably won't Laughing

I ll just agree with Drogba
haha point taken Razz
Milan31
Milan31
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by LeBéninois Wed Apr 04, 2012 4:00 am

When people are out of argument : Barca has referees on their side

The ref could have waited and separated Busquets and Nesta but at Milan Alexis could have had a penalty but of course this doesn't count .

Anyway milan was going to qualify i guess , they so much dominated.Thay outclassed Barca when you look at the 2 games .right ?
LeBéninois
LeBéninois
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Tigole Wed Apr 04, 2012 4:11 am

Bénin wrote:When people are out of argument : Barca has referees on their side

The ref could have waited and separated Busquets and Nesta but at Milan Alexis could have had a penalty but of course this doesn't count .

Anyway milan was going to qualify i guess , they so much dominated.Thay outclassed Barca when you look at the 2 games .right ?

You don't need to dominate and keep possession to advance. When will some people get that through their thick heads.
Tigole
Tigole
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Le Samourai Wed Apr 04, 2012 4:16 am

looooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooool
Le Samourai
Le Samourai
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Lex Wed Apr 04, 2012 4:18 am

Tigole wrote:You don't need to dominate and keep possession to advance.
You do need more than one shot on target in the whole game, though
Lex
Lex
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Valencia

Back to top Go down

Post by Tigole Wed Apr 04, 2012 4:26 am

Lex wrote:

That is true, but I wasn't referring to that. I am referring to the believe that keeping possession is automatically dominating a game.
Tigole
Tigole
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by viepr149 Wed Apr 04, 2012 7:02 am

Lex wrote:

not really, considering their one goal was a goal. If they got through first half 1-1. They would have went defensive and would have had a good chance to shut barca down.

viepr149
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Tifoso Romanista Wed Apr 04, 2012 7:09 am

Travis_RM_91 wrote:F_cking disgrace tonight, you were robbed, we have to share a league with that lot.

Madrid, Arsenal, Inter almost, Chelsea and now you lot, all robbed by UEFALONA.

Chelsea next, then us or Bayern..
Sorry guys, do you see how we Madridistas suffer now? Attachment
Tifoso Romanista
Tifoso Romanista
Banned (Permanent)

Club Supported : Roma

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down