Aensensen
VanDeezNuts
Albiceleste
harhar11
SuperFlorenLegend
24 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

I was right....more and more believers to my crusade Empty I was right....more and more believers to my crusade

Post by SuperFlorenLegend Fri Apr 06, 2012 4:35 am

Chelsea, Arsenal, Inter, Real Madrid, Porto..... now AC Milan....My old statements about the end of the justice in football, and the rise of the Barcelona propaganda, is making new victims, I used to remember how Milan fans never were pleased with my theories. Now, I know even Milan fans see the light. Barcelona are the good guys, the only football, the guys who never spend money, the guys who only play with their youth, the example, the guys who wears Unicef... how good is his presence for Uefa???They even gives them audience with Messi and Barca football. Nobody has a chance against them. If somehow, a team is able to eliminate them, something happen. Arsenal had them eliminated 1-1, and everybody remember that red card on Robin Van persie (never seen before in Champions League football, only 2 minutes after Arsenal scored) Milan had them eliminated 1-1, and 8 minutes after that, a joke of a penalty in Barca's favour. Kuipers was waiting to call that penalty, and he was so nervous that he whistles even before Xavi kicks the ball. Uefa and the propaganda are making Messi and Barcelona the best ever in titles and numbers. Only Real Madrid attacking superstars can stop this massacre of football. Only Barcelona getting a superb and impossible to cheat, loss. We will watch the same thing for years. Nobody can touch Fake-celona.

Pd: RealGunner: I dont have multiple accounts, I've 1, this, and somehow the password you gave me "floren123" was eliminated. I only want to talk about football with my partners. Just let me stay. Bye
SuperFlorenLegend
SuperFlorenLegend
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

I was right....more and more believers to my crusade Empty Re: I was right....more and more believers to my crusade

Post by harhar11 Fri Apr 06, 2012 4:44 am

I was right....more and more believers to my crusade Penaltyalexis
I was right....more and more believers to my crusade Penaltypuyol
I was right....more and more believers to my crusade Di-8WOK

If UEFA wanted barca to win, then how come they didn't give us those 4 stonewall penalties and that wrongly disallowed goal?

harhar11
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

I was right....more and more believers to my crusade Empty Re: I was right....more and more believers to my crusade

Post by Albiceleste Fri Apr 06, 2012 4:45 am

Why was Diego Milito allowed to score an offside goal against Barcelona then?

Albiceleste
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Dinamo Zagreb

Back to top Go down

Post by VanDeezNuts Fri Apr 06, 2012 4:53 am

dont ban sf!!!!!

VanDeezNuts
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : FC Basel

Back to top Go down

Post by Aensensen Fri Apr 06, 2012 6:39 am

:bow: The legend of Super Floren continues cheers
Aensensen
Aensensen
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by jibers Fri Apr 06, 2012 6:40 am

:bow:
jibers
jibers
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by chad4401 Fri Apr 06, 2012 6:42 am

Laughing
chad4401
chad4401
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Doc Fri Apr 06, 2012 6:42 am

Cranky old man jibers is a moderator?! Awesome...Very Happy
Doc
Doc
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Milan31 Fri Apr 06, 2012 6:42 am

:bow:
Milan31
Milan31
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Raptorgunner Fri Apr 06, 2012 7:04 am

red card on Robin Van persie

This was the biggest and dumbest yellow card, but at the end of the day if Bendtner was not so stupid he would have scored in the end when he went one on one. :facepalm:
Raptorgunner
Raptorgunner
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Eivindo Fri Apr 06, 2012 8:44 am

harhar11 wrote:I was right....more and more believers to my crusade Penaltyalexis
I was right....more and more believers to my crusade Penaltypuyol
I was right....more and more believers to my crusade Di-8WOK

If UEFA wanted barca to win, then how come they didn't give us those 4 stonewall penalties and that wrongly disallowed goal?

Its funny that u bring a sig that shows a huge dive by Sanchez, is that the stuff u want penalties from? he had just kicked the ball 10 meters behind the goal line and figured the only thing he could do was to make an epic 10/10 dive.
Eivindo
Eivindo
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by andiii Fri Apr 06, 2012 8:46 am

i'm a believer
andiii
andiii
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by S32TABLANCA Fri Apr 06, 2012 8:51 am

Floren :bow: Jibers affraid
S32TABLANCA
S32TABLANCA
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by billionmillion Fri Apr 06, 2012 9:17 am

instead of crying be the best team play fantastic football and uefa will help you too (non existed help). end of story
billionmillion
billionmillion
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Tomasso Fri Apr 06, 2012 12:29 pm

The referees aren't even the real problem, the problem is that Barcelona is doping and UEFA either doesn't care or doesn't know.
Tomasso
Tomasso
Banned (Permanent)

Club Supported : Asante Kotoko

Back to top Go down

Post by LeBéninois Fri Apr 06, 2012 3:06 pm

Tomasso wrote:The referees aren't even the real problem, the problem is that Barcelona is doping and UEFA either doesn't care or doesn't know.

Can you stop sayin this kind of bullshit ! i mean seriously . So maybe Cr7 is doping,
Nadal was pobably doped when he was dominating Tennis few years ago ??

FKCOS
LeBéninois
LeBéninois
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by CBarca Fri Apr 06, 2012 3:36 pm

SuperFloren :bow:
CBarca
CBarca
NEVER a Mod

Club Supported : Athletic Bilbao

Back to top Go down

Post by LeVersacci Fri Apr 06, 2012 9:01 pm

Floren the legend :bow:
LeVersacci
LeVersacci
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Tomasso Sun Apr 08, 2012 12:48 pm

Bénin wrote:
Tomasso wrote:The referees aren't even the real problem, the problem is that Barcelona is doping and UEFA either doesn't care or doesn't know.

Can you stop sayin this kind of bullshit ! i mean seriously . So maybe Cr7 is doping,
Nadal was pobably doped when he was dominating Tennis few years ago ??

FKCOS

Actually now that you mention Nadal....

http://tennishasasteroidproblem.blogspot.com/
Tomasso
Tomasso
Banned (Permanent)

Club Supported : Asante Kotoko

Back to top Go down

Post by Tifoso Romanista Sun Apr 08, 2012 1:22 pm

SuperFlorenLegend wrote:Chelsea, Arsenal, Inter, Real Madrid, Porto..... now AC Milan....My old statements about the end of the justice in football, and the rise of the Barcelona propaganda, is making new victims, I used to remember how Milan fans never were pleased with my theories. Now, I know even Milan fans see the light. Barcelona are the good guys, the only football, the guys who never spend money, the guys who only play with their youth, the example, the guys who wears Unicef... how good is his presence for Uefa???They even gives them audience with Messi and Barca football. Nobody has a chance against them. If somehow, a team is able to eliminate them, something happen. Arsenal had them eliminated 1-1, and everybody remember that red card on Robin Van persie (never seen before in Champions League football, only 2 minutes after Arsenal scored) Milan had them eliminated 1-1, and 8 minutes after that, a joke of a penalty in Barca's favour. Kuipers was waiting to call that penalty, and he was so nervous that he whistles even before Xavi kicks the ball. Uefa and the propaganda are making Messi and Barcelona the best ever in titles and numbers. Only Real Madrid attacking superstars can stop this massacre of football. Only Barcelona getting a superb and impossible to cheat, loss. We will watch the same thing for years. Nobody can touch Fake-celona.

Pd: RealGunner: I dont have multiple accounts, I've 1, this, and somehow the password you gave me "floren123" was eliminated. I only want to talk about football with my partners. Just let me stay. Bye

affraid Like Milan is the cleanest team in the world , Like Real Madrid never used a single unfair decision from the referee , Like Howard Webb never took any decision in favour of Manchester United and Juventus never done any match fixing ....you are right !Barcelona propaganda, is making new victims by using youngsters and introusing new faces to the world of football , Thats against football . You do really care about Arsenal yeah Barcelona is too bad that makes them unable to win anything even in EPL , what an Evil club , you know what Sent Pepe to break Platini's leg , Lets kill em all Thumbs up

god give me strength
Tifoso Romanista
Tifoso Romanista
Banned (Permanent)

Club Supported : Roma

Back to top Go down

Post by billy_gr Tue Apr 10, 2012 1:53 am

I want to believe I really do.
So I started saying the prayer: “Barca bought the refs and gets all decisions theirway”
Then suddenly I realized I had eyes and things were a little different.
What I really saw was bad referee decisions going either way and lot’s, I mean lot’s of buttocks in pain.
So, more or less for every decision in favor of Barca I can name one against but if the conspiracy theory concept helps you kids sleep easier at nights, who am I to disturb your sleep?
billy_gr
billy_gr
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Be/\/ceCALI Thu Apr 12, 2012 12:32 pm

There will never be a good enough justification for RVP's red card in the 2nd leg last year.

In no world, universe, galaxy whatever, should that have been a 2nd yellow. Also, Abidal grabbed his throat first and RVP retaliated and got booked, but Abidal didn't get a card at all. hmm? hmm

I'm a huge fan of Messi and I don't see how anyone who loves football like me can NOT admire his play.

Yes, Barca has calls go against them too, but they are never the underdogs and the calls I see that go against them are never as drastic and game-changing as the calls they are awarded. period.
Be/\/ceCALI
Be/\/ceCALI
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Albiceleste Thu Apr 12, 2012 2:13 pm

Just like how you were right about Khedira, Floren? Laughing

Albiceleste
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Dinamo Zagreb

Back to top Go down

Post by billy_gr Thu Apr 12, 2012 7:29 pm

Be/\/ceCALI wrote:There will never be a good enough justification for RVP's red card in the 2nd leg last year.

In no world, universe, galaxy whatever, should that have been a 2nd yellow. Also, Abidal grabbed his throat first and RVP retaliated and got booked, but Abidal didn't get a card at all. hmm? hmm

I'm a huge fan of Messi and I don't see how anyone who loves football like me can NOT admire his play.

Yes, Barca has calls go against them too, but they are never the underdogs and the calls I see that go against them are never as drastic and game-changing as the calls they are awarded. period.

i aagree about the underdog part. when you are not the underdog, calls in favor of you seem much more unjust. I dissagree on the drastic calls part, as a wrongly dissallowed goal, a wrongly allowed goal or non awarding penalty can be as drastic.
billy_gr
billy_gr
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Collblanc Fri Apr 13, 2012 12:42 am

I uses HGH actually and it made me super talented! I'm twice as fast now.
Collblanc
Collblanc
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next