Aguero wil most probaabily join ...

Aguero to.... - Page 2 Vote_lcap58%Aguero to.... - Page 2 Vote_rcap 58% 
[ 29 ]
Aguero to.... - Page 2 Vote_lcap36%Aguero to.... - Page 2 Vote_rcap 36% 
[ 18 ]
Aguero to.... - Page 2 Vote_lcap6%Aguero to.... - Page 2 Vote_rcap 6% 
[ 3 ]

Total Votes : 50

Aguero to.... - Page 2 Empty Re: Aguero to....

Post by teamanarchy Wed Jun 22, 2011 2:29 pm

Difference is madrid makes all it's money back. No matter how much they spend... So, in truth, the transfer budget is practically limited

teamanarchy
First Team
First Team

https://www.facebook.com/#!/ks16152913

Back to top Go down

Post by Gil Wed Jun 22, 2011 2:50 pm

He's a moron if he joins Juve. STill, hope he comes nowhere near the Bridge.
Gil
Gil
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by elm_baraja_shaman Wed Jun 22, 2011 7:31 pm

St_Nick09_of_Goal wrote:
sciacca wrote:

I've read them, I just said that the reports are there. But with Neymar currently linked and seeing how close he is, those reports seem to be false due to Neymar's arrival.

well, you talk about Neymar as if we signed him up for sure, that's the press overhyping things...

like i said, we never stopped pursuing Aguero, and if anything, this Neymar thing is a distraction, not a player for next season but the future. we have been on aguero for way too long for us not to have considered the complications of making the deal happen. It's just a matter of calming down gil and cerezo, which wont be easy, one of our player will help. we can activate the clause at any time.

You will have to pay the maximum amount of money to get him, and even Storari wont decrease the fee. Atletico is losing ALL their big players, Reyes and Forlan are about to leave for cheap, and they need to reconstruct.

dunno how they would resist Gago/leon + money, i really dont. Finishing 6th was bad for them, but at this point, they will finish 9th or 10th in la liga with all those guys leaving.

perhaps it is you who has a lot to achieve in catching up with Madrid rumors son:

please read your stories here: http://www.as.com/futbol/equipo/Real-Madrid-1

u are almost done with Neymar, some of your old players have come out to say how disappointed they are that you didn't sign El-Kun instead. Can you sign both, am sorry its a NAY-NAY....

the rumors that came out yesterday about Florentino's kid saying El-Kun is done was from Terra which as you claim Tuttosport is sh*t, am more than honored to say same for them..... none other reported it bar some random Tweets and to a little extent Marca that also took it from Terra, but you preached to us how unreliable Marca is so Rolling Eyes

its hard to accept but like a former player of yours said, until you lay off some of your strikers which will not happen, forget about el-Kun,

and stop bullsh*ttn about how El-Kun has already agreed that he will go to Madrid:

because he has left it to his agents and Atletico who will not sell to Madrid Rolling Eyes :

http://deportesus.terra.com/sports/copaamerica/2011/noticias/0,,OI5180594-EI18218,00-Aguero+Messi+is+always+asking+where+I+will+play+next+season.html

facts are sacred but comment is free son...

p.s: and also Reyes is staying with them, contrary to what you claimed...

http://www.as.com/futbol/articulo/reyes-atletico-rechanzan-oferta-galatasaray/20110621dasdasftb_32/Tes

keep abreast with the news brah and stop bullsh*ttn...
elm_baraja_shaman
elm_baraja_shaman
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Dinamo Zagreb

Back to top Go down

Post by RED Wed Jun 22, 2011 7:34 pm

He will go to RM. In this day and age, CL football is the biggest attraction to any player.

RED
RED
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by I-no Wed Jun 22, 2011 7:34 pm

hamtaro will come to real madrid, baguette out.
I-no
I-no
Banned (Permanent)

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by Yuri Yukuv Wed Jun 22, 2011 7:35 pm

He is going to juve, I gave up on a him a long time ago.
Yuri Yukuv
Yuri Yukuv
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Post by elm_baraja_shaman Wed Jun 22, 2011 7:41 pm

Devil-Is-Red wrote:He will go to RM. In this day and age, CL football is the biggest attraction to any player.

Tevez > Man. City

Suarez > Liverpool

Come on now son, you could do better...
elm_baraja_shaman
elm_baraja_shaman
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by RED Wed Jun 22, 2011 7:43 pm

elmystique wrote:
Devil-Is-Red wrote:He will go to RM. In this day and age, CL football is the biggest attraction to any player.

Tevez > Man. City

Suarez > Liverpool

I wasn't having a go. In fact, I would like for him to join Juve. But I just don't see it happening.

RED
RED
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by elm_baraja_shaman Wed Jun 22, 2011 7:45 pm

Devil-Is-Red wrote:
elmystique wrote:

Tevez > Man. City

Suarez > Liverpool

I wasn't having a go. In fact, I would like for him to join Juve. But I just don't see it happening.

likewise I don't see him going to Madrid as well...
elm_baraja_shaman
elm_baraja_shaman
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Backspacer Wed Jun 22, 2011 7:57 pm

FWIW, the only article I've really read on the situation had a direct quote from one of his agents saying no CL wouldn't be a dealbreaker.
Backspacer
Backspacer
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by elm_baraja_shaman Wed Jun 22, 2011 8:01 pm

Backspacer wrote:FWIW, the only article I've really read on the situation had a direct quote from one of his agents saying no CL wouldn't be a dealbreaker.

that is what some people fail to see that they are hinting at Juve...
elm_baraja_shaman
elm_baraja_shaman
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Nirgal Wed Jun 22, 2011 8:06 pm

I hope he doesnt go to Madrid. The have too many forwards.
Nirgal
Nirgal
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Club Supported : TSV 1860 Munich

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Wed Jun 22, 2011 8:06 pm

elmystique wrote:

perhaps it is you who has a lot to achieve in catching up with Madrid rumors son:

u are almost done with Neymar, some of your old players have come out to say how disappointed they are that you didn't sign El-Kun instead. Can you sign both, am sorry its a NAY-NAY....

the rumors that came out yesterday about Florentino's kid saying El-Kun is done was from Terra which as you claim Tuttosport is sh*t, am more than honored to say same for them..... none other reported it bar some random Tweets and to a little extent Marca that also took it from Terra, but you preached to us how unreliable Marca is so Rolling Eyes

its hard to accept but like a former player of yours said, until you lay off some of your strikers which will not happen, forget about el-Kun,

and stop bullsh*ttn about how El-Kun has already agreed that he will go to Madrid:

because he has left it to his agents and Atletico who will not sell to Madrid Rolling Eyes :

http://deportesus.terra.com/sports/copaamerica/2011/noticias/0,,OI5180594-EI18218,00-Aguero+Messi+is+always+asking+where+I+will+play+next+season.html

http://www.as.com/futbol/articulo/reyes-atletico-rechanzan-oferta-galatasaray/20110621dasdasftb_32/Tes

you refer me to sources i read every day, sources we recommended to u? lol, i have even more sources if you wanna know, so i feel like im well informed, and i know what im talking about.

you are quite in the delusion. When a player like Neymar is linked to RM, it's all over the press and news in Madrid. So players are consistently asked about them, they dont organize press conferences to speak of their disappointments. And how would they know of what mourinho is doing? they know jacksh*t, every body is reacting to overblown stories saying we signed Neymar, lol.

Rumors that came out on terra are nothing more than rumors, did you see me swearinf by them?

Marca is unreliable because when they break out a transfer rumors, it's usually their own invention. The article with Perez' son had to do about people leaking out informations to the press in madrid, not the deal being done, not sure what you are talking about as it was never an inside story. I never said Perez' son confirmed the deal... my gosh, now you make up stuff.

For either Kun or Neymar to come in, one of our striker will have to go out, which is most likely benzema...

I see you still have a problem with official communiques, you dont understand jacksh*t. I'm sure when AVB said he was staying with Porto, you took it ran with it as the absolute truth. You think he wasnt in contact with Chelsea already? people are deceitful because there is a status quo to maintain with the public. Why would Aguero Reveal what he might say to Messi in private, they are friends. lol

Last week Gil said he had no idea what Juventus was talking about, yet you went around running in your section and making 10 threads about how you were meeting with Juventus, based on a report... King of double standard much?

Reyes was announced leaving yesterday in AS, but said today he wasnt leaving, what's your point?

I hope you have a back up for Aguero as we do with Neymar, you just never know, you havent been attracting top tier talent in a while... good luck

Last edited by St_Nick09_of_Goal on Wed Jun 22, 2011 8:10 pm; edited 2 times in total
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by lenear1030 Wed Jun 22, 2011 8:08 pm

Nirgal wrote:I hope he doesnt go to Madrid. The have too many forwards.

we'd be happy to take benzema off their hands....
lenear1030
lenear1030
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by elm_baraja_shaman Wed Jun 22, 2011 8:10 pm

St_Nick09_of_Goal wrote:
elmystique wrote:

you refer me to sources i read every day, sources we recommended to u? lol, i have even more sources if you wanna know, so i feel like im well informed, and i know what im talking about.

you are quite in the delusion. When a player like Neymar is linked to RM, it's all over the press and news in Madrid. So players are consistently asked about them, they dont organize press conferences to speak of their disappointments. And how would they know of what mourinho is doing? they know jacksh*t, every body is reacting to overblown stories saying we signed Neymar, lol.

Rumors that came out on terra are nothing more than rumors, did you see me swearinf by them?

Marca is unreliable because when they break out a transfer rumors, it's usually their own invention. The article with Perez' son had to do about people leaking out informations to the press in madrid, not the deal being done, not sure what you are talking about as it was never an inside story. I never said Perez' son confirmed the deal... my gosh, now you make up stuff.

For either Kun or Neymar to come in, one of our striker will have to go out, which is most likely benzema...

I see you still have a problem with official communiques, you dont understand jacksh*t. I'm sure when AVB said he was staying with Porto, you took it ran with it as the absolute truth. You think he wasnt in contact with Chelsea already? people are deceitful because there is a status quo to maintain with the public. Why would Aguero Reveal what i might say to Messi in private, they are friends. lol

Last week Gil said he had no idea what Juventus was talking about, yet you went around running in your section and making 10 threads about how you were meeting with Juventus, based on a report... King of double standard much?

Reyes was announced leaving by yesterday in AS, but said today he wasnt leaving, what's your point?

I hope you have a back up for Aguero as we do with Neymar, you just never know, you havent been attracting top tier talent in a while... good luck

u guys will not win the race for Aguero, that I can assure you..... if we don't, fine with me but neither will you...

since you believe Gil Marin's words that much, then he confirmed he will not sell to you...
elm_baraja_shaman
elm_baraja_shaman
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Wed Jun 22, 2011 8:17 pm

ffs you dont get it. i dont believe that dude to begin with, but you do use offical comment to dismiss the reports I use, yet when he makes an official comment not advantaging your club, you so easily dismiss it, lol.

Let's see if Gil Marin manages to keep his job. you would note that one of the reason he was holding such a strong stance was to protect himself from the board vote that took place today. We will see tomorrow or next week if he got fired...

not the first time it happened in spain, when Perez was discussing with Macua about Llorente, we had to wait this summer past elections to make a move on him. Classic in spain, you cant announce you are selling the best asset of your club before election date, you would lose your job... oh well
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by elm_baraja_shaman Wed Jun 22, 2011 8:21 pm

St_Nick09_of_Goal wrote:ffs you dont get it. i dont believe that dude to begin with, but you do use offical comment to dismiss the reports I use, yet when he makes an official comment not advantaging your club, you so easily dismiss it, lol.

Let's see if Gil Marin manages to keep his job. you would note that one of the reason he was holding such a strong stance was to protect himself from the board vote that took place today. We will see tomorrow or next week if he got fired...

not the first time it happened in spain, when Perez was discussing with Macua about Llorente, we had to wait this summer past elections to make a move on him. Classic in spain, you cant announce you are selling the best asset of your club before election date, you would lose your job... oh well

Gil will win the election if what am reading is right so, I stand by my word. its a NAY-NAY to Madrid for Kun...
elm_baraja_shaman
elm_baraja_shaman
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Wed Jun 22, 2011 8:32 pm

what happened with Sanchez and Inler in a super deal? i would be more worried if i were you.
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by elm_baraja_shaman Wed Jun 22, 2011 8:35 pm

St_Nick09_of_Goal wrote:what happened with Sanchez and Inler in a super deal? i would be more worried if i were you.

Inler is still up for grabs, but I personally don't want him cos we have too many midfielders.... Sanchez...wanted Barcelona (he made it clear0, Kun hasn't spoken..... Razz
elm_baraja_shaman
elm_baraja_shaman
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Wed Jun 22, 2011 8:54 pm

St_Nick09_of_Goal wrote:what happened with Sanchez and Inler in a super deal? i would be more worried if i were you.

No need to be rude or confrontational that has nothing to do with a possible Aguero move and we both know it.

I really don't know why people are arguing over where Aguero will end up, it is not something we can control so we only have to wait for an outcome.

Personally, I hope he joins Juventus and starts something special as this is a club of great tradition that needs players like Kun

Luca
J Council Master

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by Magricos Wed Jun 22, 2011 9:46 pm

Lmao Aguero transfer is making the forum entertaining.

Magricos
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2