Juventus on Cavani.

+4
Milan31
Cotes
Luca
Tomwin Lannister
8 posters

Go down

Juventus on Cavani. Empty Juventus on Cavani.

Post by Tomwin Lannister Sat Apr 14, 2012 8:41 pm

Yeah it's goal.com but I have heard this rumour a couple of times today.

Juventus will offer Edinson Cavani a contract worth €4.5 million per season in a bid to lure the Napoli striker to Turin, according to Tuttosport.
Although the Bianconeri have marched to the top of Serie A and remain unbeaten after 32 league matches, they have been criticised for their lack of a consistent goalscorer in attack.

Their profligacy has since prompted general manager Giuseppe Marotta to step up their search for a new attacker in the summer, and names such as Carlos Tevez, Luis Suarez and Giuseppe Rossi have cropped up.

However, Juve have now reportedly turned their attentions to acquiring one of the 'three Tenors' at Napoli, namely striker Cavani, and could tempt the prolific Uruguayan with a deal worth €4.5m a year.

It is understood that such a contract offer would double the 26-year-old's salary, but one stumbling block would be his transfer fee. President Aurelio De Laurentiis reportedly wants between €50m and €60m for his prized asset.

Nonetheless, Juve outcasts Milos Krasic and Felipe Melo could drive the price down, while the co-ownership of Ciro Immobile is another option.

Juventus meet Napoli in the Coppa Italia final on May 20, and it is expected that the two clubs will discuss his transfer following the tournament decider.

Tomwin Lannister
Tomwin Lannister
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Juventus on Cavani. Empty Re: Juventus on Cavani.

Post by Luca Sat Apr 14, 2012 10:15 pm

I hope not, honestly

Luca
J Council Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Tomwin Lannister Sat Apr 14, 2012 10:31 pm

Luca wrote:I hope not, honestly

Who would you rather have as the main forward on our team?

If I could chose I would pick Falcao and Devi is as big of a fan of him as I am.

I wouldn't say no to Cavani. He is used to running all over the place but at the same time he can still finish his chances like a top forward.
Tomwin Lannister
Tomwin Lannister
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Cotes Sat Apr 14, 2012 10:36 pm

Plz come to Juve!
Cavani is beast!!!!
Cotes
Cotes
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by Milan31 Sat Apr 14, 2012 10:54 pm

Cavani would be a huge transfer for you guys, he is a BEAST. I don't feel that he is worth 50+ million though.
Milan31
Milan31
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Sat Apr 14, 2012 11:33 pm

TomJuve wrote:
Luca wrote:I hope not, honestly

Who would you rather have as the main forward on our team?

If I could chose I would pick Falcao and Devi is as big of a fan of him as I am.

I wouldn't say no to Cavani. He is used to running all over the place but at the same time he can still finish his chances like a top forward.

I would rather have Higuain or Falcao even, Benzema would be a dream but none of these three are really likely, if were really just talking in theory then I would rather have Aguero.
First, Cavani's price will be too high and for him to move to another club in Italy you better believe it will be.
Secondly, why begin the dismantling of a competitive serie a club? I don't want to see Napoli sell their best players to their rivals.
Thirdly, I'm not that big on Cavani, so I am influenced by my bias definitely. It's probably because he plays for Napoli...

Cavani could have joined Juventus while he was a Palermo player, he didn't and know he could cost triple...

Luca
J Council Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Lynx100 Sat Apr 14, 2012 11:51 pm

Cavani ?? yes please

but 50m ?? f**k off DeLaurentis

Lynx100
Lynx100
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by vanharouva Sun Apr 15, 2012 6:01 am

Luca wrote:
I would rather have Higuain or Falcao even, Benzema would be a dream but none of these three are really likely, if were really just talking in theory then I would rather have Aguero.
First, Cavani's price will be too high and for him to move to another club in Italy you better believe it will be.
Secondly, why begin the dismantling of a competitive serie a club? I don't want to see Napoli sell their best players to their rivals.
Thirdly, I'm not that big on Cavani, so I am influenced by my bias definitely. It's probably because he plays for Napoli...

Cavani could have joined Juventus while he was a Palermo player, he didn't and know he could cost triple...

Luca luca.. see what you did, i havent been active here for months. But you made me log in because i had to write a reply on this since i disagree on everything you said. eco smile (and this forum seems to be more peaceful now with the 2 douchebags gone. No names..)

A) you say Benzema is a dream. Well in my humble opinion Cavani is a MUCH deadlier striker. And thats what we need right now. Goals!

B) Then you mention Aguero. Well right now, like i said, we need goals the most. A new SS must be second priority. BUT if we somehow could afford 2 worldclass strikers i would go for Cavani and Jovetic.

C) Then you say "dismantling of a competitive serie a club" (Napoli) But surely thats far better than once again selling the talent we have in Serie A to other leages? Making EPL even stronger, if Cavani was to go to Chelsea or Man.City. Keep it in Serie A. And if Napoli dont want to sell then fine. But for the love of god, not to the EPL.

D) Then you mention how much cheaper Cavani was a couple years ago. But what kind of an argument is that? Wich player was not cheaper at some point in time? We at Juve have the economy to get the finished product (not always) instead of gambling. Thats part of the reason why we have a successful history. Im sure Buffon or Nedved could have arrived a few years earlier for a lower fee. Sometimes quality must be bought to take that next step.

Jovetic & Cavani

BOOM! 🎅

Splash the cash on 2 strikers and save as much money as possible on the other positions. Because what we need is goals! Ofcourse a couple squadplayers must be bought for defence and midfield with a Champions League season coming. De Ceglie needs proper competition for left back. And Pirlo needs a back up.

Champions League final 2013:

Juventus starting line up:

-----------------------CAVANI----------------------
----------VUCINIC----------------JOVETIC----------

----------MARCHISIO----PIRLO----VIDAL------------

XXXX/Paolo?---CHIELLINI-BARZAGLI--LICHTSTEINER

-----------------------BUFFON-----------------------
vanharouva
vanharouva
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by jibers Sun Apr 15, 2012 7:42 am

Cavani would be great but for 50 mill? Not sure about that tbh
jibers
jibers
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by juventrini Sun Apr 15, 2012 8:27 am

the media can throw around whatever figure they want but of course if we enter negotiations (hopefully) then of course it wouldnt be at that price...as someone said up top i want serie a's talent to remain here and cavani is the perfect player for our current system...the perfect striker for conte considering the aggression and workrate conte wants all of our players to play with..cavani is all over the field doing defensive work with napoli and that seems to be his nature...this aggression and workrate and runnning is why we are where we are today..cavani wil fit like a glove

juventrini
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down