+5
nikac
LWL91
salmano9
GiacomelaJuventuseraprimo
DeviAngel
9 posters

Go down

Juventus to offer Cavani five-year €30m deal Empty Juventus to offer Cavani five-year €30m deal

Post by DeviAngel Thu May 24, 2012 3:00 pm

Juventus are ready to splash the cash to lure Edinson Cavani away from Napoli in the summer transfer window, and are willing to offer the attacker a five-year deal worth €30 million, Goal.com understands.

The Serie A champions are eager to add a high-profile name to their attack ahead of the 2012-13 campaign, and have long earmarked the Uruguay international as the ideal candidate.

Napoli are reluctant to release Cavani this summer, but it remains to be seen whether the 25-year-old is willing to remain at San Paolo after the Partenopei missed out on Champions League qualification.

Cavani and his representatives will meet with the Napoli hierarchy in the coming weeks to discuss his plans for the future, and Juventus will closely monitor the developments.

The Bianconeri are ready to include several players in a part-exchange deal in the hopes of convincing Napoli to sell, and they are also optimistic that an annual salary of €6m will be enough to persuade Cavani to make the move from Naples to Turin.

The Uruguayan has developed into a key figure for Napoli since his move from Palermo in the summer of 2010. His contract with the Partenopei runs until June 2016.
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Juventus to offer Cavani five-year €30m deal Empty Re: Juventus to offer Cavani five-year €30m deal

Post by GiacomelaJuventuseraprimo Thu May 24, 2012 3:21 pm

I'm sorry Dejan, the rumored amount of cash that Juve may splash for Cavani smells of desperation; ADL hates Juventus and will be looking for approx 50m euro, money which will only serve to strengthen the Napolitani. Juve are (rumored) to prepare an offer of 20m euro + Matri+ 1/2 Giandonato for Cavani which is more ludicrous than the 26m euro+ Nocerino+ 1/2 Lanzafame deal w Palermo in exchange for Amauri. When you factor all that in, Cavani a 70m euro CF????? LOL :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm:

I am not Marotta, nor Paratici or Conte, and this is not like Football Manager, where you can purchase all your favorite players by manipulating the settings for the club and player(s) you are managing, but there are more efficient and cost-effective solutions; offer Manchester City 15m euro + Krasic in exchange for Dzeko, offer Fiorentina 20m euro+ Estigarribia for Jovetic, and offer Chelsea 5m euro for Fernando Torres on loan (w option to buy at 12-15m euro)

Assuming a salary of 2.5, 2, and 4 for all three players per annum, and the transfer fees, 8.5 x 5 years (for arguments sake), equals 41m euro + 45m euro spent on fees, etc equals 86m euro on 3 great players, not 70m euro for 1

Last edited by GiacomelaJuventuseraprimo on Thu May 24, 2012 3:24 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : b/c)

Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Juventus to offer Cavani five-year €30m deal Empty Re: Juventus to offer Cavani five-year €30m deal

Post by DeviAngel Thu May 24, 2012 3:28 pm

I find this BS tbh
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by GiacomelaJuventuseraprimo Thu May 24, 2012 3:48 pm

u mean me? or the report? #unclear scratch

Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Thu May 24, 2012 3:48 pm

GiacomelaJuventuseraprimo wrote:u mean me? or the report? #unclear scratch

The report is BS for me
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Thu May 24, 2012 3:52 pm

GiacomelaJuventuseraprimo wrote:u mean me? or the report? #unclear scratch
HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAAHAHAH LOOOOL
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Malaga CF

Back to top Go down

Post by GiacomelaJuventuseraprimo Thu May 24, 2012 3:59 pm

yeah, pretty ridiculous figures for 1 player, could purchase 3 great players for a bit more @ Salmano and Dejan :lol!: :bow: :bow: :bow:
off topic, Jovetic,Quagliarella,Vucinic,Fernando Torres, Cirao, maybe :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow:

Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by LWL91 Thu May 24, 2012 5:04 pm

GiacomelaJuventuseraprimo wrote:I'm sorry Dejan, the rumored amount of cash that Juve may splash for Cavani smells of desperation; ADL hates Juventus and will be looking for approx 50m euro, money which will only serve to strengthen the Napolitani. Juve are (rumored) to prepare an offer of 20m euro + Matri+ 1/2 Giandonato for Cavani which is more ludicrous than the 26m euro+ Nocerino+ 1/2 Lanzafame deal w Palermo in exchange for Amauri. When you factor all that in, Cavani a 70m euro CF????? LOL :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm:

I am not Marotta, nor Paratici or Conte, and this is not like Football Manager, where you can purchase all your favorite players by manipulating the settings for the club and player(s) you are managing, but there are more efficient and cost-effective solutions; offer Manchester City 15m euro + Krasic in exchange for Dzeko, offer Fiorentina 20m euro+ Estigarribia for Jovetic, and offer Chelsea 5m euro for Fernando Torres on loan (w option to buy at 12-15m euro)

Assuming a salary of 2.5, 2, and 4 for all three players per annum, and the transfer fees, 8.5 x 5 years (for arguments sake), equals 41m euro + 45m euro spent on fees, etc equals 86m euro on 3 great players, not 70m euro for 1

Amazing options there!!!!
LWL91
LWL91
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by nikac Thu May 24, 2012 6:15 pm

Extraordinary striker, real and modern clinical striker of today, but if the price is too much to sacrifice, I would seek for another options. That means that I wouldn't give them our Giovinco + money for him. Without creativity wings and that force we won't bag goals anyway. Giovinco is a potential as Cassano was, and I admire his comeback.

nikac
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by juve_gigi Thu May 24, 2012 7:49 pm

GiacomelaJuventuseraprimo wrote:I'm sorry Dejan, the rumored amount of cash that Juve may splash for Cavani smells of desperation; ADL hates Juventus and will be looking for approx 50m euro, money which will only serve to strengthen the Napolitani. Juve are (rumored) to prepare an offer of 20m euro + Matri+ 1/2 Giandonato for Cavani which is more ludicrous than the 26m euro+ Nocerino+ 1/2 Lanzafame deal w Palermo in exchange for Amauri. When you factor all that in, Cavani a 70m euro CF????? LOL :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm:

20m + Matri + 1/2 Giandonato is a ludicrous offer? seriously?? How so? He is the top striker in Serie A not names Ibra and his value is less than 20m + Matri?? Sorry, but your valuation of El Matador is quite a bit lower than what most people think.

And you honestly think Chelsea is gonna sell Torres for $12-15m after he has shown to be back in top form?? Seriously?? And 20m + Estigarribia for Jovetic?? Really?? My oh my, you need to rethink your valuation of these players cause your not gonna get Torres or Jovetic for those measly numbers my friend. And foget about Dzeko, he ain't gonna be much of an upgrade over what we have. He's not even a starter for ManCity and you want him to be our go to guy at the new Juve?? Forget about it. I want a top, world class striker who will put the fear of God into the opposition. El Matador is one of the few strikers that can do that. Dzeko is a chump next to him. And $6 million is not a crazy salary for a world class striker. Ibra makes much more than that.

Cavani + Giovinco would be a dream scenario for me really. I hope this comes to fruition. Those two along with Vucinic and Pirlo would make our Juve a powerhouse to contend with.
juve_gigi
juve_gigi
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by The_ItalianFool Thu May 24, 2012 11:06 pm

Honestly, I don't care what it takes. Some say we are overpaying, but Cavani is both a short term and long term investment. If Cavani is involvled, i would sell my kidney if it helped.
The_ItalianFool
The_ItalianFool
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by elm_baraja_shaman Thu May 24, 2012 11:17 pm

The_ItalianFool wrote: i would sell my kidney if it helped.

what if we could sell your "dong" to raise about $60m? would you? Laughing
elm_baraja_shaman
elm_baraja_shaman
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Dinamo Zagreb

Back to top Go down

Post by The_ItalianFool Thu May 24, 2012 11:19 pm

elmystique wrote:

Lol- that is not fair.... I could never do that! Evil or Very Mad

at least I have two kidneys! one to sell and one to keep.... :mental:
The_ItalianFool
The_ItalianFool
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by elm_baraja_shaman Thu May 24, 2012 11:25 pm

The_ItalianFool wrote:
elmystique wrote:

Lol- that is not fair.... I could never do that! Evil or Very Mad

at least I have two kidneys! one to sell and one to keep.... :mental:

:vagi:
elm_baraja_shaman
elm_baraja_shaman
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Dinamo Zagreb

Back to top Go down

Post by nikac Thu May 24, 2012 11:33 pm

Our weakest link is playmaker, a wizzard with the ball like Zidane was, not CF, and to build our play around Pirlo from deep and from that type of player. Hazard will be that class very soon, and this is last chance to save our money from buying CF and go for a young trequartista.

nikac
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Lynx100 Fri May 25, 2012 7:00 am

hazard is out of the question.
You can visit him in Manchester/Chelsea next season
Lynx100
Lynx100
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down