•MilanDevil•
BarrileteCosmico
Sushi Master
hrealmadrid
Albiceleste
37 posters

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Messi is going to be a father? - Page 2 Empty Re: Messi is going to be a father?

Post by Collblanc Mon 16 Apr 2012, 18:41

Tomasso wrote:It will be interesting to see if Messi's child will develop a human growth hormone deficiency, which is a hereditary genetic condition. Will Messi have him injected with HGH on a daily basis?

You keep talking about HGH. Like I said before, I´ve had HGH and it did not improve any skills. :s

Collblanc
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Messi is going to be a father? - Page 2 Empty Re: Messi is going to be a father?

Post by Baraa Mon 16 Apr 2012, 18:44

and we thought he is a midget :facepalm:

apparently his thing isn't :lol!:

Last edited by Baraa992 on Mon 16 Apr 2012, 18:53; edited 1 time in total
Baraa
Baraa
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by Tomasso Mon 16 Apr 2012, 18:45

Collblanc wrote:
Tomasso wrote:It will be interesting to see if Messi's child will develop a human growth hormone deficiency, which is a hereditary genetic condition. Will Messi have him injected with HGH on a daily basis?

You keep talking about HGH. Like I said before, I´ve had HGH and it did not improve any skills. :s

That's probably because you suck at football. HGH has a proven positive correlation with neurological and muscle development, which translates to enhanced athletic performance. That is why HGH is banned in every sport.
Tomasso
Tomasso
Banned (Permanent)

Club Supported : Asante Kotoko

Back to top Go down

Post by Zealous Mon 16 Apr 2012, 18:46

Wait... HGH is banned?
Zealous
Zealous
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Collblanc Mon 16 Apr 2012, 18:46

I played at La Masia so I dont really suck that bad. It does not improve anything. Offcourse is enhances your muscles development; that's where its for. Using that muscles takes talent and skill.
Collblanc
Collblanc
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by Zealous Mon 16 Apr 2012, 18:47

You played in La Masia? You took HGH......

Is that like a policy over there? lol
Zealous
Zealous
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Collblanc Mon 16 Apr 2012, 18:48

Good read; http://www.soccerperformance.org/specialtopics/hormonalagents.htm

Improves muscles for growth. So yes it has been banned for cycling for example, since you obviously need good muscles for that. Messi dribbles dont come from HGH. If you believe that you must be insane.
Collblanc
Collblanc
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Pedram Mon 16 Apr 2012, 18:49

La Masia :vagi:
Pedram
Pedram
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Tomasso Mon 16 Apr 2012, 18:50

Collblanc wrote:Good read; http://www.soccerperformance.org/specialtopics/hormonalagents.htm

Improves muscles for growth. So yes it has been banned for cycling for example, since you obviously need good muscles for that. Messi dribbles dont come from HGH. If you believe that you must be insane.

Messi had a projected height under 5'.... so yes, HGH was an important factor in his development as a player. If he didn't take HGH, he wouldn't be a professional player, simples...

Now why would a La Masia student be on Goal Legacy saying that Barcelona gives HGH to their youth academy players lol? Do you realize how ridiculous that sounds?
Tomasso
Tomasso
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Collblanc Mon 16 Apr 2012, 18:52

It was about ten years ago; I dont know if they do the same now. I was 4'7 when I was 16, I needed it. There is nothing wrong with HGH.
Collblanc
Collblanc
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Collblanc Mon 16 Apr 2012, 18:56

Anybody who believes you'll become a better player from HGH is a idiot, I'm sorry. It is just a growth hormone, it does not improve any skill or talent whatsoever. People just need excuses to downtalk Messi, just accept that he is the best on the planet. Not so difficult.
Collblanc
Collblanc
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Baraa Mon 16 Apr 2012, 18:58

Its official cheers

barca do give their players Stimulants :bow:
Baraa
Baraa
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by Collblanc Mon 16 Apr 2012, 18:59

Yep, so does RM. Xavi also had HGH, made him the best midfielder!
Collblanc
Collblanc
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Collblanc Mon 16 Apr 2012, 19:03

Do you think that this;

Messi is going to be a father? - Page 2 1915_862968086_cristiano_ronaldo____11__H154254_L

to

Messi is going to be a father? - Page 2 63832106280266102983100

is all natural? How about PED? No tests on that. ;-) You'll be deceived once you'll know how many players and club give their players a little help.
Collblanc
Collblanc
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Tomasso Mon 16 Apr 2012, 19:04

Collblanc wrote:Anybody who believes you'll become a better player from HGH is a idiot, I'm sorry. It is just a growth hormone, it does not improve any skill or talent whatsoever. People just need excuses to downtalk Messi, just accept that he is the best on the planet. Not so difficult.

HGH is well established as a cognitive enhancer. It makes the neurons in the brain fire faster so that would explain why Barcelona players are so intelligent on the ball. I still don't believe that Barca medical staff are stupid enough to tell some kids in La Masia that they are injecting them with an illegal substance, so as much as I would like to believe you, I don't.
Tomasso
Tomasso
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Baraa Mon 16 Apr 2012, 19:05

Collblanc wrote:Yep, so does RM. Xavi also had HGH, made him the best midfielder!

wooooow the confessions continuous :bow:

FC Barcelona's club power to lock this thread lol

Last edited by Baraa992 on Mon 16 Apr 2012, 19:06; edited 1 time in total
Baraa
Baraa
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by Collblanc Mon 16 Apr 2012, 19:06

Try some nandrolin; also not detectable at most doping tests. You guys are ignorant.
Collblanc
Collblanc
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Collblanc Mon 16 Apr 2012, 19:06

Baraa992 wrote:
Collblanc wrote:Yep, so does RM. Xavi also had HGH, made him the best midfielder!

FC Barcelona's power to lock this thread lol

Old news; http://www.irishpeloton.com/2012/02/drugs-in-football-pull-the-other-one/
Collblanc
Collblanc
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Tomasso Mon 16 Apr 2012, 19:10

Collblanc wrote:Try some nandrolin; also not detectable at most doping tests. You guys are ignorant.

Nandrolone undetectable? Tell that to Guardiola... LOL

:lol!:
Tomasso
Tomasso
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by lenear1030 Mon 16 Apr 2012, 19:24

Collblanc wrote:Anybody who believes you'll become a better player from HGH is a idiot, I'm sorry. It is just a growth hormone, it does not improve any skill or talent whatsoever. People just need excuses to downtalk Messi, just accept that he is the best on the planet. Not so difficult.

HGH CAN make you a better player. HGH, makes you stronger. You get strength that you would not be able to otherwise attain without its use. It also makes you less susceptible to injury.

How was Barry Bonds not a better player after HGH use? He was probably couldve been a hall of famer had he never used it, but when he did, he gained extraordinary power and became probably the best baseball player ever (if not he's among the best).

Just because he used it during his childhood doesn't make it acceptable or fair. Yeah he was able to increase his height to level that was able to make him competitive with his peers, but there are other effects which HGH use provides that his peers do not see the benefits of, let alone the other kids who are talented but underdeveloped and without access to HGH.

But yes, Messi is the best on the planet.

lenear1030
lenear1030
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by BarrileteCosmico Mon 16 Apr 2012, 19:31

Collblanc you're taking these people way too seriously. Anyone that believes taking HGH has made Messi into the monster that he is now, rather than giving him a fighting chance, is either a troll or an idiot and not worth the time you're spending on him.

Anyways I think Wenger is wrong to be into this kid (and we all know he is interested). The best footballers's kids are the ones that come from a footballer + another athlete. Look at Thiago, the offspring of a world cup winner and a volleyball champion. Messi + childhood friend isn't going to create any world beaters.

Last edited by BarrileteCosmico on Mon 16 Apr 2012, 20:00; edited 1 time in total
BarrileteCosmico
BarrileteCosmico
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Mon 16 Apr 2012, 19:40

Future Arsenal Legend

RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by VanDeezNuts Mon 16 Apr 2012, 19:56

hgh doesnt make you a better athlete.. sounds legit

VanDeezNuts
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : FC Basel

Back to top Go down

Post by Albiceleste Mon 16 Apr 2012, 19:58

vanDEEZ wrote:hgh doesnt make you a better athlete.. sounds legit
Who said that? People are saying HGH does not make you a better footballer.

Albiceleste
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Dinamo Zagreb

Back to top Go down

Post by BarrileteCosmico Mon 16 Apr 2012, 19:59

Collblanc wrote:
Baraa992 wrote:

FC Barcelona's power to lock this thread lol

Old news; http://www.irishpeloton.com/2012/02/drugs-in-football-pull-the-other-one/

Not HGH, another growth hormone

See thread: https://goallegacy.forumotion.com/t17388-graham-says-xavi-uses-hgh

Mr Nick09 wrote:He wasnt talking about HGH, he is explaining it on twitter, those might be false reports i think.

this is what he described http://martiperarnau.blogspot.com/2010/10/que-son-los-factores-de-crecimiento-con.html

http://www.meneame.net/story/agencia-mundial-antidopaje-wada-autoriza-factores-crecimiento

those practices are authorized

He would be crazy to accuse Barca without strong proofs
BarrileteCosmico
BarrileteCosmico
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by S32TABLANCA Mon 16 Apr 2012, 20:00

Collblanc wrote:I played at La Masia so I dont really suck that bad. It does not improve anything. Offcourse is enhances your muscles development; that's where its for. Using that muscles takes talent and skill.

As legit as the 15 year old Spurs professional :bow:

But really, that sounds interesting. I know a guy who was offered the HGH treatment, but didnt take it. He was rather tiny TBH.
S32TABLANCA
S32TABLANCA
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next