Messi's grandfather: "I have a 13 year old grandson that plays just like Messi at his age"

+15
H.A.
halamadrid2
Albiceleste
Senor Penguin
S32TABLANCA
hrealmadrid
white_star
Mr Nick09
Art Morte
Le Samourai
Milan31
ronalessi
lenear1030
Sushi Master
BarrileteCosmico
19 posters

Go down

Messi's grandfather: "I have a 13 year old grandson that plays just like Messi at his age" Empty Messi's grandfather: "I have a 13 year old grandson that plays just like Messi at his age"

Post by BarrileteCosmico Fri Mar 09, 2012 7:05 pm

"I have another grandson, from my other daughter, that has two siblings who play in Paraguay. Their last name is Biancucci, and he plays just like Lio! The other two grandsons that play in Paraguay are champions. I wish them all 3 the best luck. This grandson [Bruno Biancucci, 13] is afraid that the same thing that happened to Lio will happen to him, that they will take him to Europe. He's very attached to his mother".

He is currently in the youth of Renato Cesarini, a club based off Rosario.

http://www.sport.es/es/noticias/barca/abuelo-messi-dice-que-tiene-otro-nieto-que-juega-igual-1520441
BarrileteCosmico
BarrileteCosmico
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Messi's grandfather: "I have a 13 year old grandson that plays just like Messi at his age" Empty Re: Messi's grandfather: "I have a 13 year old grandson that plays just like Messi at his age"

Post by Sushi Master Fri Mar 09, 2012 7:06 pm

The real Barcelona DNA? :vagi:
Sushi Master
Sushi Master
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Messi's grandfather: "I have a 13 year old grandson that plays just like Messi at his age" Empty Re: Messi's grandfather: "I have a 13 year old grandson that plays just like Messi at his age"

Post by lenear1030 Fri Mar 09, 2012 7:06 pm

oh shhh....

Wenger better make some calls
lenear1030
lenear1030
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by ronalessi Fri Mar 09, 2012 7:07 pm

Messi's grandfather: "I have a 13 year old grandson that plays just like Messi at his age" Idszkx

How much for your 13-yr old grandson?
ronalessi
ronalessi
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Milan31 Fri Mar 09, 2012 7:31 pm

Wow, if true, wouldn't have Barca been after him already?
Milan31
Milan31
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Le Samourai Fri Mar 09, 2012 7:39 pm

BarrileteCosmico wrote:"I have another grandson, from my other daughter, that has two siblings who play in Paraguay. Their last name is Biancucci, and he plays just like Lio! The other two grandsons that play in Paraguay are champions. I wish them all 3 the best luck. This grandson [Bruno Biancucci, 13] is afraid that the same thing that happened to Lio will happen to him, that they will take him to Europe. He's very attached to his mother".

He is currently in the youth of Renato Cesarini, a club based off Rosario.

http://www.sport.es/es/noticias/barca/abuelo-messi-dice-que-tiene-otro-nieto-que-juega-igual-1520441
Suspect
Le Samourai
Le Samourai
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by BarrileteCosmico Fri Mar 09, 2012 7:39 pm

Not even, but if it were true, wouldn't he be playing for a better club in Rosario than Renato Cesarini? Both Newell's and Central would do.
BarrileteCosmico
BarrileteCosmico
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Art Morte Fri Mar 09, 2012 7:51 pm

Who wouldn't speak highly of their grandson? I would make nothing of this piece of "news".
Art Morte
Art Morte
Forum legendest

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Fri Mar 09, 2012 7:55 pm

ronalessi wrote:Messi's grandfather: "I have a 13 year old grandson that plays just like Messi at his age" Idszkx

Messi's grandfather: "I have a 13 year old grandson that plays just like Messi at his age" Mancini-415

how is the farm going?
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by white_star Fri Mar 09, 2012 8:29 pm

^ that sig proves my point about Ronaldo cheers

Sorry for being of topic.
white_star
white_star
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Shakhtar Donetsk

Back to top Go down

Post by hrealmadrid Fri Mar 09, 2012 8:30 pm

Mr Nick09 wrote:
ronalessi wrote:Messi's grandfather: "I have a 13 year old grandson that plays just like Messi at his age" Idszkx

Messi's grandfather: "I have a 13 year old grandson that plays just like Messi at his age" Mancini-415

how is the farm going?

:lol!:
hrealmadrid
hrealmadrid
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by S32TABLANCA Fri Mar 09, 2012 8:38 pm

Mr Nick09 wrote:

how is the farm going?

Messi's grandfather: "I have a 13 year old grandson that plays just like Messi at his age" Perez

soon
S32TABLANCA
S32TABLANCA
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Senor Penguin Fri Mar 09, 2012 8:39 pm

Is the child a good candidate for HGH?

Senor Penguin
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Albiceleste Fri Mar 09, 2012 8:48 pm

Messi and Biancucci in WC 2018 :bow:

Albiceleste
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Dinamo Zagreb

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Fri Mar 09, 2012 8:49 pm

typical advertisement
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Le Samourai Fri Mar 09, 2012 9:09 pm

How does HGH change your talent?

It changes your physical ability,ie how well your body is able to translate his talents to the field.....how well he is able to withstand the rigours of football.Messi needed it because he had a disease...and he would certainly be able to take it if neccesary today.

Last part: Agree.
Le Samourai
Le Samourai
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Albiceleste Fri Mar 09, 2012 9:20 pm

stunt wrote:I have read about Messi's first coach saying his brother was more talented, so why is Messi the one who made it in pro football?
[citation needed]

Albiceleste
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by H.A. Fri Mar 09, 2012 9:50 pm

I just want to add Messi went into a very rigorous routine since '08, their is a reason why compared to his earlier years he's getting injured MUCH less often and can maintain his level and sustain to play for a whole year. It comes down to how you take care of your own body. Both him and CR are a testament to that and you'll be surprised how only a few players can manage it.

Many kids have got talent but only a few can maintain it as they go into their late 'teens/early twenties. You also have all the distractions if you suddenly earn a lot of money.
H.A.
H.A.
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by billionmillion Sat Mar 10, 2012 7:48 am

stunt wrote:
Le Samourai wrote:
stunt wrote:Messi is likely so talented at this age because of HGH. The kid will never reach Messi's level if he doesnt take it, and that's illegal.

:facepalm:
Go read about the drug first then facepalm yourself. There's a reason why it's illegal for everyone and sportsmen aswell.

I have read about Messi's first coach saying his brother was more talented, so why is Messi the one who made it in pro football? Even if he was not smart or a hard worker in trainings, if he was more talented than Messi he could have made it in pro football!

Wether or not taking it influenced Messi's football skills doesnt matter. But he became who he is because of it, and it's a part of him. Does that fact change anything? No. He's a person and a footballer in his own right today.

funny stories. just watch videos, messi is the same player as he was in childhood. HGH makes your powerfull not more skillfull. and as you can see no HGH or drug can give you natural power, messi is not most powerful nor most physical player, HGH only changed his size a little. nothing more

after one year he came to barcelona at the age of 13

btw seems he was playing in center at young ages too
billionmillion
billionmillion
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Vapotrini Sat Mar 10, 2012 10:03 am

stunt wrote:Messi is likely so talented at this age because of HGH. The kid will never reach Messi's level if he doesnt take it, and that's illegal.

Was all set to respond to this, but Billion beat me to it.

Seriously, if you honestly believe what you wrote... you need a direct dosage of HGH to your head!! The saying "grasping at straws", doesn't quite cover it...

Vapotrini
Banned (Temporary)

Back to top Go down

Post by BarcaLearning Sat Mar 10, 2012 11:43 am

cheers Keep the Messi productions coming grandpa and family! :king:
BarcaLearning
BarcaLearning
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Albiceleste Sat Mar 10, 2012 4:18 pm

Messi's first coach saying that Messi was supernatural, first time he stepped on the pitch he dribbled everyone he says.

Rest in peace Salvador Aparicio Sad

stunt Laughing :facepalm:

Albiceleste
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by VivaStPauli Sat Mar 10, 2012 9:05 pm

How spiteful can you be? Look at Messi. He's a midget. If he hadn't received HGH he would literally be a midget. He's still short as hell, I could just pick the kid up and throw him away if he tackled me too hard and I got angry.

And it certainly doesn't make you a better footballer, it makes you grow. If you want to nitpick, it also makes your muscles grow, but it's not like training 7 days a week won't do that to you anyway (unless you're Brazilian ^^).
VivaStPauli
VivaStPauli
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : FC St. Pauli

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down