Arsenal Close In On AC Milan Starlet????

+2
BiasedMilanFan3
Cotes
6 posters

Go down

Arsenal Close In On AC Milan Starlet???? Empty Arsenal Close In On AC Milan Starlet????

Post by Cotes Mon Apr 16, 2012 10:03 pm

Arsenal Close In On AC Milan Starlet???? Stephan-el-shaarawy_442971

Emirates Stadium target keen on Gunners move.
Stephan El Shaarawy’s agent has confirmed that Arsenal have shown an interest in the AC Milan starlet, with the 19-year-old poised to go on loan next season.
El Shaarawy is rated as one of the hottest prospects in Italian football, having joined Milan for £10 million in a co-ownership deal with Genoa last summer.
However, despite his blossoming reputation, the fleet-footed forward has struggled to break through at Milan, making just 18 appearances this season, many of which have come from the bench, and has scored just twice.
As such, speculation has been rife that Milan are ready to loan El Shaarawy out for next season in order to get him regular game time, and according to his agent Roberto La Florio, Arsenal are one of those interested.
‘Arsenal have always admired him – even before he transferred to Milan, but the Rossoneri have already agreed to his ownership, and I do not know if they’ll let him go.’
A final decision on whether the teenager will be allowed to leave the San Siro will come at the end of the current campaign, but speaking last month, El Shaarawy did little to distance himself from rumours linking him with England, suggesting he’d be perfect for the Premier League.
‘I really like the English game. Many people always tell me that I have the characteristics to play in the Premier League,’ he said.
‘Honestly, I like it a lot, both in terms of environment and football.’
SOURCE: Metro
A loan move for AC Milan youngster Stephan El Shaarawy may make a great deal of sense on paper but one wonders if Arsene Wenger may in the end opt to bring one of his younger prospects into the first team picture over the possibility of bringing in yet another talented teen into the picture.
The Italian Under 21 international has been a bit part player at the San Siro since his move from Genoa last summer and whilst the tricky attacker, who plays mostly out on the wing, does indeed have potential he can seemingly get bogged down with tricks and turns that don’t quite come off and AC Milan boss Massimiliano Allegri may feel that a loan move away from the club could help instill some maturity in the youngster.
Arsene Wenger is of course well known for trusting to youth and may well be looking to bring in alternative attacking options, especially if Andrei Arshavin’s loan move to Zenit turns into a permanent one. However given that Theo Walcott is starting to turn the corner and play with more consistency of late and with Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain and Ryo Miyaichi both looking like players with bright futures, would a move to bring in El Shaarawy simply act as an obstacle to the development of Arsenal’s own young talent?
Cotes
Cotes
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Arsenal Close In On AC Milan Starlet???? Empty Re: Arsenal Close In On AC Milan Starlet????

Post by BiasedMilanFan3 Mon Apr 16, 2012 10:46 pm

19 year old, raw, thin boned El Shaarawy is going to leave his home country after settling down in Milan and saying he wants to stay here for years to come, and move to the foreign, unsuited Englush game at Arsenal?

Sure he is Cotes...
BiasedMilanFan3
BiasedMilanFan3
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Arsenal Close In On AC Milan Starlet???? Empty Re: Arsenal Close In On AC Milan Starlet????

Post by Milan31 Mon Apr 16, 2012 11:47 pm

lol highly doubt it.
Milan31
Milan31
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by DRK Mon Apr 16, 2012 11:59 pm

I doubt he will go anywhere.
DRK
DRK
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by arabprince Tue Apr 17, 2012 12:49 am

He can go for RVP.
arabprince
arabprince
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by Cotes Tue Apr 17, 2012 1:52 am

English clubs always act they are the only ones who should have young players with bright future!
El Sharaawy is a breath of fresh to see play...
He,Borini & Marrone are the future of Italy...

BTW does anyone know if he choose to represent Italy or Egypt?
I hear he has duo citizenship & have to choose one since he has made no senior caps for any national team as yet...
Cotes
Cotes
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by BiasedMilanFan3 Tue Apr 17, 2012 2:02 am

I think he's going with Italy
BiasedMilanFan3
BiasedMilanFan3
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Forza Tue Apr 17, 2012 2:43 am

He has chosen Italy.
Forza
Forza
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Fulham

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down