SoloInter
BiasedMilanFan3
pUsHa
Vibe
DeviAngel
emassy
10 posters

Go down

Why AC Milan when he wants to be close to his family Empty Why AC Milan when he wants to be close to his family

Post by emassy Sat Nov 26, 2011 10:44 am

Carlos tevez says he wants to leave man city and be close to his family.next he was linked with corinthians,inter,madrid,but i am still waiting for an argentine club. The funny thing is that this guy wants to go to AC Milan as first choice when his family are in argentina and i would wonder if this is not crazy.
emassy
emassy
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Why AC Milan when he wants to be close to his family Empty Re: Why AC Milan when he wants to be close to his family

Post by DeviAngel Sat Nov 26, 2011 11:05 am

Its either Milan or Juve

DeviAngel wrote:Carlos Tevez’s future seems to be in Serie A, but his agent confirms “Milan are the first choice” while Juventus raise their offer.

The Manchester City rebel had a total breakdown in the rapport with manager Roberto Mancini and a January move seems inevitable.

Representative Kia Joorabchian is in Italy at the moment and confirmed negotiations with the Rossoneri are on-going.

“Manchester City authorised me to meet with the Milan directors. Since this summer Carlos has received three offers from Corinthians, Inter and another Italian club, but City turned down Inter’s proposal.

“At the moment Milan are the first choice, as Carlos wants to wear the Rossoneri jersey. I am certain he’d win there, just as he has everywhere else. We have not yet spoken about the economic aspects with Adriano Galliani.

“Carlos’ problem in the Premier League is not City, but Mancini.”

This morning all the Italian newspapers suggest Milan may have got in there first, but Juventus are mounting a head-on assault to snatch Tevez away.

According to the Gazzetta dello Sport, the Bianconeri have offered €4m wages net to play from January to June.

If the club activates the buy-out clause, then Tevez will have a three-year contract worth €9m per season plus performance-related bonuses.

This is reportedly far superior to the current terms on the table at Milan.
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Why AC Milan when he wants to be close to his family Empty Re: Why AC Milan when he wants to be close to his family

Post by Vibe Sat Nov 26, 2011 11:07 am

I guess he won't be coming at Inter since we won't enter a wage bidding war and I'm very happy about that.
Vibe
Vibe
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Inter Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by pUsHa Sat Nov 26, 2011 11:45 am

Maybe Tevez is of Italian descendancy like most argentinians !? Why AC Milan when he wants to be close to his family Lol
pUsHa
pUsHa
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by BiasedMilanFan3 Sat Nov 26, 2011 11:47 am

A report I read said he very much enjoys going on vacation in Milan

But working for Allegri ain't no holiday...
BiasedMilanFan3
BiasedMilanFan3
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by SoloInter Sat Nov 26, 2011 12:01 pm

maybe his family won't mind a move to Milan unlike Manchester
SoloInter
SoloInter
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by Zealous Sat Nov 26, 2011 12:05 pm

Maybe it's because they know how to treat players well in Milan.
Zealous
Zealous
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by kiranr Sat Nov 26, 2011 12:11 pm

But is he needed at Milan? Ibra, Pato, Robinho with Boateng. Where is he going to play? What is the point of such a transfer? I'd much rather prefer Milan go for a Midfielder this transfer window!
kiranr
kiranr
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Nov 26, 2011 12:12 pm

Maybe because he wants to play and nobody in South America can afford the transfer fee and wages...

Last edited by sportsczy on Sat Nov 26, 2011 1:24 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Zealous Sat Nov 26, 2011 12:25 pm

sportsczy wrote:Maybe because he wants to play and nobody in South America can afford the transfer wee and wages...

Transfer wee.... Suspect

Zealous
Zealous
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Sat Nov 26, 2011 12:36 pm

Zealous wrote:
sportsczy wrote:Maybe because he wants to play and nobody in South America can afford the transfer wee and wages...

Transfer wee.... Suspect

Sports is busy ordering his weekly pound of kush
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Ganso Sat Nov 26, 2011 12:40 pm

i hope he goes to juve,dont want him dont need him
Ganso
Ganso
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by BiasedMilanFan3 Sat Nov 26, 2011 12:40 pm

I'm not a huge fan of the whole Tevez to Milan idea but he did play for Corinthians and I assume he can still speak Portuguese so he may be able to talk to our Brazilian players, which is a bonus
BiasedMilanFan3
BiasedMilanFan3
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Ganso Sat Nov 26, 2011 12:41 pm

corithians can.....
Ganso
Ganso
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Nov 26, 2011 1:23 pm

Ganso wrote:
corithians can.....

Neymar is highest paid player in Brazil... and his salary is lower than Tevez by quite a bit. Tevez makes 231000 euros a week! That's 12 million euros year. Even if they could afford it, it would be stupid and would completely destroy the wage structures there.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down