Kev
kiranr
paperbackwriter
bazinga
Albiceleste
41 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

"Today, tomorrow and forever, Barcelona in my heart" - Mourinho - Page 2 Empty Re: "Today, tomorrow and forever, Barcelona in my heart" - Mourinho

Post by stevieg8 Sun May 06, 2012 12:48 am

che wrote:mourinho is a turncoat who desperately sucks up to fans of whatever team he happens to be coaching atm, making them fall in love with him and think of him as the victim when he gets mistreated in the slightest way

discuss :coffee:

...sounds like a good manager... :coffee:

stevieg8
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

"Today, tomorrow and forever, Barcelona in my heart" - Mourinho - Page 2 Empty Re: "Today, tomorrow and forever, Barcelona in my heart" - Mourinho

Post by Zealous Sun May 06, 2012 12:57 am

Better than getting your fans and players to hate your guts. Emery Laughing
Zealous
Zealous
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Sun May 06, 2012 1:02 am

Alan Pardew will be back on familiar territory when his Newcastle United players arrive at Stamford Bridge on Wednesday night. A few years ago he developed something of a fixation with José Mourinho, the then Chelsea manager, and spent part of his free time shadowing the "Special One".

"I know Chelsea well," said Pardew. "Before I got this job and moved north, Chelsea was perhaps the team I visited most. I did a big study of Mourinho, how he played and how he got that unbeaten record at home."

Along the way Mourinho, now coaching Real Madrid, invited him behind the scenes. "I took in Chelsea's training ground a couple of times," said the Newcastle manager, whose family home in Surrey is handily placed for that facility while also being a relatively easy commute from Stamford Bridge.

"I just wanted to get my head round their incredible record at home under Mourinho. They must have gone two-and-a-half seasons without losing at home and José had done that at Porto before that. It wasn't just about great players, there was obviously something else going on. I came away with a couple of things."

Many of Roberto Di Matteo's squad are familiar faces. "I know Chelsea's players very well," Pardew said. "They're re-motivated now. The fact that it was reported they needed to be replaced because they lacked legs has now worked on the other side of the coin. They're proving everybody wrong, that's what great players do."

Di Matteo's Champions League finalists are sixth, one point behind the fifth‑placed Newcastle and Tottenham Hotspur, who visit Bolton Wanderers night standing fourth, courtesy of superior goal difference.

"It's going to be a big night for Champions League qualification, there's no getting away from that," said Pardew. "After Chelsea we've still got two more games left where things can change again but Wednesday will be significant."

His Newcastle team ended a run of six successive wins with a 4-0 defeat at Wigan Athletic on Saturday and, on returning to training, the players were greeted by the chilling sight of a mobile cryotherapy unit parked at their weekday headquarters.

It was filled with individual ice baths in which Pardew's first‑teamers plunged to hasten their physical recovery from the Wigan game, while perhaps also imbuing them with an extra mental edge.

"I don't think there'll be any problem with the psychology of our team now," he said. "It has to be a bad time to play Chelsea but we're looking for a big reaction."

Pardew accepts Newcastle may yet end up in the Europa League and is duly anxious to finish at least fifth rather than sixth, which would shorten the summer break by requiring involvement in early qualifying rounds. "If we can't strive for fourth, it's important we strive for fifth."

Pardew becoming THE GOAT because of Mou :bow: and Mou becoming the GOAT because of Sir Bobby :bow:

THAT CIRCLE OF EPICNESS :bow:
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Post by windkick Sun May 06, 2012 1:47 am

Mou is so envious of Pep and Barca. Pep was a successful player, something Mou never was. Pep got the job Mou wanted and worked so hard to get, no wonder he comes off as s bitter *bleep* all the time
windkick
windkick
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by Zealous Sun May 06, 2012 2:13 am

I think it pathetic when people bring up Jose being shit as a football player. Who cares? He never claimed to be a good player but he's a fantastic manager and really has no reason to envy anyone.
Zealous
Zealous
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Lord Hades Sun May 06, 2012 2:17 am

fergie envies mancini too right? Laughing
Lord Hades
Lord Hades
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Lord Awesome Sun May 06, 2012 2:29 am

Barca are still in his heart, you know?

In the darkest recesses of his heart that is. Wink
Lord Awesome
Lord Awesome
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Roma

Back to top Go down

Post by Le Samourai Sun May 06, 2012 2:56 am

The guy retitred at 21 to focus on becoming a coach....but w're here talking about how he wan't a good footballer.

Le Samourai
Le Samourai
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by punkfusion1992 Sun May 06, 2012 3:08 am

i think coaches dont care about winning as a player
thats total bs
i think so many managers dont care about winning as a player
did anyone see Mourinho celebrating the league?
he was hiding in a corner on the bus
punkfusion1992
punkfusion1992
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by EarlyPrototype Sun May 06, 2012 3:25 am

"Today, tomorrow and forever, Barcelona in my heart" - Mourinho - Page 2 549396_421678104523965_180234418668336_1568862_1217261631_n
EarlyPrototype
EarlyPrototype
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by che Sun May 06, 2012 3:31 am

Zealous wrote:Better than getting your fans and players to hate your guts. Emery Laughing

i don't know what you're trying to prove to yourself but you won't get me riled up by taking jabs at emery Laughing
che
che
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Benfica

Back to top Go down

Post by Zealous Sun May 06, 2012 3:39 am

che wrote:
Zealous wrote:Better than getting your fans and players to hate your guts. Emery Laughing

i don't know what you're trying to prove to yourself but you won't get me riled up by taking jabs at emery Laughing

I'm taking shots at Emery beacuse he's crap lol
Zealous
Zealous
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by FennecFox7 Sun May 06, 2012 4:13 am

Baraa992 wrote:
Zealous wrote:Agent Mou was infiltrating Barca for years, now he has come back to finish them :bow:

beating their as**s at the camp mou, winning la liga right in front of their faces and causes pep to "take a break".

My point is, he already finished them zeal Smile
TBH, pep really needed a break lol, I read an article that he would be up all night usually working for the club, it hurt his health. I mean his hair is half gray already.
FennecFox7
FennecFox7
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Le Samourai Sun May 06, 2012 4:20 am

Giggity5313 wrote:
Baraa992 wrote:
Zealous wrote:Agent Mou was infiltrating Barca for years, now he has come back to finish them :bow:

beating their as**s at the camp mou, winning la liga right in front of their faces and causes pep to "take a break".

My point is, he already finished them zeal Smile
TBH, pep really needed a break lol, I read an article that he would be up all night usually working for the club, it hurt his health. I mean his hair is half gray already.

What hair?
Le Samourai
Le Samourai
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by harhar11 Sun May 06, 2012 5:58 am

EarlyPrototype wrote:"Today, tomorrow and forever, Barcelona in my heart" - Mourinho - Page 2 549396_421678104523965_180234418668336_1568862_1217261631_n

wow thats really classless from the real madrid fan....

harhar11
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by guest7 Sun May 06, 2012 6:05 am

harhar11 wrote:
EarlyPrototype wrote:"Today, tomorrow and forever, Barcelona in my heart" - Mourinho - Page 2 549396_421678104523965_180234418668336_1568862_1217261631_n

wow thats really classless from the real madrid fan....

it's a joke... lol
guest7
guest7
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by harhar11 Sun May 06, 2012 6:10 am

Dont care if its a joke, its still classless as it would have been if a barca fan did something similiar with irina..

No need to make fun of the players girlfriends..

harhar11
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by the xcx Sun May 06, 2012 6:11 am

harhar11 wrote:Dont care if its a joke, its still classless as it would have been if a barca fan did something similiar with irina...
nobody would have cared anyway..its a joke get over it.
the xcx
the xcx
Banned (Decade)

Back to top Go down

Post by Lord Hades Sun May 06, 2012 6:13 am

wasnt shakira a real madrid fan first? and since she started dating pique she changed her alliances , a few times in a blatant show of affection towards barca.? if that is true , i dont think madrid fans are too wrong

and come on man, this is a dummy, not the real one.. nothing really that bad about this
Lord Hades
Lord Hades
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by S32TABLANCA Sun May 06, 2012 6:32 am

She deserves it for the way she switches clubs like she switches men. Espanyol, Madrid, Barca, ffs. :facepalm:

Anyway, Mou's whole career and his extensive relationship with Barca would so make a good movie. With the latest twist of how he has finally slain the Blaugrana monster, it would be the greatest epic of all time :bow:
S32TABLANCA
S32TABLANCA
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by guest7 Sun May 06, 2012 6:35 am

she doesn't deserve anything... lmao, if anyone is mad over her changing club he needs to get his brain checked.

of course as a girlfriend you support the club your boyfriend plays in :facepalm:

but it's still a joke, shakira is a famous singer, that could have been angelina jolie aswell, but i know it's becouse she is piques girlfriend... what i'm trying to say is that she's famous and people usually likes to joke about that stuff. you don't see people joking over puyols girlfriend or messi's, for example
guest7
guest7
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by harhar11 Sun May 06, 2012 6:53 am

fine but I dont see how thats funny though, and I still find it classless...

harhar11
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by S32TABLANCA Sun May 06, 2012 6:56 am

Se7en wrote:she doesn't deserve anything... lmao, if anyone is mad over her changing club he needs to get his brain checked.

of course as a girlfriend you support the club your boyfriend plays in :facepalm:

but it's still a joke, shakira is a famous singer, that could have been angelina jolie aswell, but i know it's becouse she is piques girlfriend... what i'm trying to say is that she's famous and people usually likes to joke about that stuff. you don't see people joking over puyols girlfriend or messi's, for example

You're wrong. Sara is still an Atleti fan. WTF is this, the middle ages where boyfriends impose their club upon their gfs? Laughing
S32TABLANCA
S32TABLANCA
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by guest7 Sun May 06, 2012 7:07 am

S32TABLANCA wrote:
Se7en wrote:she doesn't deserve anything... lmao, if anyone is mad over her changing club he needs to get his brain checked.

You're wrong. Sara is still an Atleti fan. WTF is this, the middle ages where boyfriends impose their club upon their gfs? Laughing

1 girl does it = everyone should

you support whatever feels closest to you, if my son played for barcelona, i'd not hesitate to support barcelona, it's understandable shakira does the same thing for pique
guest7
guest7
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by S32TABLANCA Sun May 06, 2012 7:21 am

Se7en wrote:
if my son played for barcelona, i'd not hesitate to support barcelona

"Today, tomorrow and forever, Barcelona in my heart" - Mourinho - Page 2 Tumblr_lfcikvUcSb1qbvc38o1_500
S32TABLANCA
S32TABLANCA
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by daneq Sun May 06, 2012 7:27 am

S32TABLANCA wrote:
Se7en wrote:
if my son played for barcelona, i'd not hesitate to support barcelona

"Today, tomorrow and forever, Barcelona in my heart" - Mourinho - Page 2 Tumblr_lfcikvUcSb1qbvc38o1_500

My son wouldn't be allowed to play for Barcelona...
daneq
daneq
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next