Which state of Barca are Chelsea going to meet?

+27
ronalessi
guest7
The Messiah
Neutral
Brady2Moss
donttreadonred
FalcaoPunch
Ganso
EarlyPrototype
CBarca
VanDeezNuts
Lord Hades
Zealous
iNFINITY9910
andiii
Vapotrini
fatman123
REWB
halamadrid2
Lord Awesome
The Verminator
Be/\/ceCALI
Milan31
Kick
LeSwagg James
BiasedMilanFan3
Blue Barrett
31 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Which state of Barca are Chelsea going to meet? - Page 2 Empty Re: Which state of Barca are Chelsea going to meet?

Post by VanDeezNuts Sun Apr 22, 2012 3:49 pm

vanDEEZ wrote:great teamsrarely lose 2 games in a row. sorry chelsea but i definitely dont see barca losing or drawing this one.

"and they definitely dont lose 3 in a row" is what i meant to have after that line Very Happy

VanDeezNuts
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Which state of Barca are Chelsea going to meet? - Page 2 Empty Re: Which state of Barca are Chelsea going to meet?

Post by EarlyPrototype Sun Apr 22, 2012 3:50 pm

Deez Chelsea can lose and still go through. :bball:
EarlyPrototype
EarlyPrototype
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by Zealous Sun Apr 22, 2012 3:55 pm

vanDEEZ wrote:
vanDEEZ wrote:great teamsrarely lose 2 games in a row. sorry chelsea but i definitely dont see barca losing or drawing this one.

"and they definitely dont lose 3 in a row" is what i meant to have after that line Very Happy

Yeah I figured just wanted to make a funny Razz
Zealous
Zealous
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Sun Apr 22, 2012 3:57 pm

CBarca wrote:Lolwut?

What are you talking about he was one of Barca's best players...

Lost nearly every ball that went his way, couldnt attack, couldnt defend.....you think that was good???
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Zealous Sun Apr 22, 2012 4:03 pm

I thought Thiago was good actually. Iniesta was disappointing tbh.
Zealous
Zealous
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Ganso Sun Apr 22, 2012 4:05 pm

Thiago,Xavi and Iniesta were all disappointing imo.Xavi rarely makes a pass directly on the final third nowadays.Busquets was more active than all of them
Ganso
Ganso
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by FalcaoPunch Sun Apr 22, 2012 4:09 pm

Chelsea will face medusa on a humid day
FalcaoPunch
FalcaoPunch
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : RO Blank

Back to top Go down

Post by Blue Barrett Sun Apr 22, 2012 4:15 pm

halamadrid2 wrote:5 glaring misses in a tight pitch, now imagine a wider pitch chelsea's backline will be stretched as hell

most your attacking players rested, i have a feeling Pep will start a 3-4-3 line up wit Adriano on the bench
This whole isse of Camp Nou pitch being this broadway land is soooo overrated. Can someone provide the dimensions for both pitches? I'm pretty sure the difference is not as much as you are all making it out to be.
Blue Barrett
Blue Barrett
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Post by Zealous Sun Apr 22, 2012 4:27 pm

Camp Nou is only a dozen or so CM's wider and longer than Stamford Bridge.

The Nou feels larger because their camera is very high up. Chelsea's is at almost ground level.
Zealous
Zealous
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Sun Apr 22, 2012 4:33 pm

Barca's: 105.2 × 67.7 m

Chelsea's: 103 x 67 m

Valencia's: 105 × 68 m

Alot smaller than Valencias lol, just to enlighten you Valencia has one of the tightest pitches in Spain
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by donttreadonred Sun Apr 22, 2012 4:41 pm

Barca will be focused and dangerous. They will not want to lose three in a row, and they will be motivated for their last chance at major silverware this season. (Not that the copa del rey is immaterial, but I doubt Barca would be satisfied with it after several seasons of League and Champions League trophies.

halamadrid2 wrote:Barca's: 105.2 × 67.7 m

Alot smaller than Valencias lol, just to enlighten you Valencia has one of the tightest pitches in Spain
Where did you find those stats? I'm curious to see how other pitches match up.
donttreadonred
donttreadonred
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Sun Apr 22, 2012 4:52 pm

wiki Laughing
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by donttreadonred Sun Apr 22, 2012 5:14 pm

halamadrid2 wrote:wiki Laughing
:facepalm:

Should've probably just checked that first, huh.

Thanks
donttreadonred
donttreadonred
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by Brady2Moss Sun Apr 22, 2012 5:24 pm

Will this Barca team implode like the one in 08? Guess we will find out on Tues...

If Chelsea wants to win this, they just need to mark Messi out of the game or force him to drop deep into into midfield, and the job is done. We all know since Eto'o forced departure, the only goal threat that remains at Barca is Messi. Still laughing my head off at the transfer of Eto'o plus 40 million euros to Inter for Ibra...easily the worst transfer in the history of sports. Laughing

Brady2Moss
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by Neutral Sun Apr 22, 2012 5:28 pm

Brady2Moss wrote:Will this Barca team implode like the one in 08? Guess we will find out on Tues...

If Chelsea wants to win this, they just need to mark Messi out of the game or force him to drop deep into into midfield, and the job is done. We all know since Eto'o forced departure, the only goal threat that remains at Barca is Messi. Still laughing my head off at the transfer of Eto'o plus 40 million euros to Inter for Ibra...easily the worst transfer in the history of sports. Laughing

even if eto'o stayed for that season he still would be in russia now for the money.

Neutral
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Brady2Moss Sun Apr 22, 2012 5:34 pm

Neutral wrote:
Brady2Moss wrote:Will this Barca team implode like the one in 08? Guess we will find out on Tues...

even if eto'o stayed for that season he still would be in russia now for the money.

still would've saved Barca a lot of money. Barca is still feeling the repercussions of that transfer even today.

Brady2Moss
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by The Messiah Sun Apr 22, 2012 5:38 pm

It doesnt matter. Chelsea will bring them Down, I am Sorry
The Messiah
The Messiah
Banned (Permanent)

http://pose-grpp.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by guest7 Sun Apr 22, 2012 5:41 pm

Barca were probably so depressed they couldn't sleep last night and will meet Chelsea in a depressed, fatigued and a negative state.

AKA you're welcome Chelski :coffee:
guest7
guest7
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Blue Barrett Sun Apr 22, 2012 7:17 pm

Now that's my point. People are making it out as if Camp Nou have a 15m advantage in length and width on the pitch over Stamford Bridge. The difference isn't all that much.
Blue Barrett
Blue Barrett
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Brady2Moss Sun Apr 22, 2012 7:24 pm

Barrettinator wrote:

Now that's my point. People are making it out as if Camp Nou have a 15m advantage in length and width on the pitch over Stamford Bridge. The difference isn't all that much.

you will find out for yourself on Tues how much big of a difference the Nou Camp pitch actually is as compared to Chelsea. Very Happy

Brady2Moss
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Sun Apr 22, 2012 7:25 pm

if you've watched Barca play Valencia you'd get my point, their pitch is tiny and imagine Chelsea which is tinier than that???

lion heart will be lost

halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by CBarca Sun Apr 22, 2012 7:27 pm

halamadrid2 wrote:
CBarca wrote:Lolwut?

What are you talking about he was one of Barca's best players...

Lost nearly every ball that went his way, couldnt attack, couldnt defend.....you think that was good???

Your kidding, right?

He was Barca's MOTM. Didn't have the *best* first half, but he was far and away better than every Barca midfielder that day. Defended brilliantly, winning the ball several times from a midfield position, continually took on Madrid players and beat them, bringing the ball forward (something Iniesta usually does but couldn't), didn't lose the ball much, and was the only one to really slice open the Madrid defense and Tello should have scored.

Did you watch like, the first 15 minutes or something? I'm literally wondering. Like...what? Lost the ball couldn't defend couldn't attack...are you just throwing out stuff or...??????? scratch
CBarca
CBarca
NEVER a Mod

Club Supported : Athletic Bilbao

Back to top Go down

Post by ronalessi Sun Apr 22, 2012 7:37 pm

Chelsea will feel at home in Camp Mou Shocked

ronalessi
ronalessi
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Blue Barrett Sun Apr 22, 2012 8:51 pm

Brady2Moss wrote:
Barrettinator wrote:

you will find out for yourself on Tues how much big of a difference the Nou Camp pitch actually is as compared to Chelsea. Very Happy
I hardly take your posts serious. You're the biggest Chelsea hater on this board so why should I listen to you?

Plus you're the biggest plastic/bandwagon fan. Makes it even worse. Rolling Eyes
Blue Barrett
Blue Barrett
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Ganso Sun Apr 22, 2012 8:55 pm

it does not take official measurements to see the camp nou is wider than SB.Parking the bus there will 5X as harder,BUT it will be easier to counter
Ganso
Ganso
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by spanky Sun Apr 22, 2012 9:09 pm

the pitch at the camp nou is 5% bigger than the on at stamford bridge.
spanky
spanky
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next