StrugaRock
vivabarca38
windkick
LeSwagg James
BarrileteCosmico
35 posters

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down

For the sake of football, Barcelona must beat Chelsea, blasts Van der Sar - Page 4 Empty Re: For the sake of football, Barcelona must beat Chelsea, blasts Van der Sar

Post by Zealous Tue Apr 24, 2012 2:22 pm

eelir wrote:
Zoidberg wrote:What's with the hate against counter attacking?

Barca pin you in your own end with pointless, redundant, passing. They hold a high line as well.

It makes sense for teams to get in their own end and then break quickly.

I wouldn't call it pointless passing, it is more patient passing. And i do not think anyone is agains counterattacking play, some people just do not like park the buss strategy. I consider them different things. RM for instance played counter, but they did not park the complete buss, so to say.

I agree with this. There is a difference between just defending and defending then attacking when you get the ball.

Zealous
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

For the sake of football, Barcelona must beat Chelsea, blasts Van der Sar - Page 4 Empty Re: For the sake of football, Barcelona must beat Chelsea, blasts Van der Sar

Post by Doc Tue Apr 24, 2012 2:42 pm

All what is being all good and dandy but people are forgetting the main issue here: Ronald Koeman is commenting on tactics. That in itself should be a manslaughter charge.
Doc
Doc
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Abramovich Tue Apr 24, 2012 2:51 pm

Zealous wrote:For the sake of football, Barcelona must beat Chelsea, blasts Van der Sar - Page 4 Tumblr_m2uuo22Bkn1r351qoo1_400

:lol!:
Abramovich
Abramovich
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Napoli

Back to top Go down

Post by Zealous Tue Apr 24, 2012 2:51 pm

Doc wrote:All what is being all good and dandy but people are forgetting the main issue here: Ronald Koeman is commenting on tactics. That in itself should be a manslaughter charge.

loooooooooooooooooool

Koeman shouldn't be allowed to talk about football ever again imo
Zealous
Zealous
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by Brady2Moss Tue Apr 24, 2012 2:58 pm

Did Levante play "anti-football" when they were beaten 2-1 by Barca? :?:

Brady2Moss
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by The Franchise Tue Apr 24, 2012 3:07 pm

Verminator

Your talking about forward balls, but your not making any sense to me at all. What forward balls?

You can only pass into space, or your going to lose the ball..I dont get what you want. If a team has 10 players in their own half, there isnt going to be space.

That Madrid video is frankly, crap. Look.

Its the early minutes of the game for much of that video, Madrid are pressing high up the pitch. What do you want us to do? Make risky passes, turn the ball over and let them come at us? No, we are going to take the steam out their pressing, tire them out, try and create space and make chances. The facts dont lie, by the ends of games we have more shots than nearly all teams.

You just talked about Dani Alves and Xavi, but just look at the facts.

Dani Alves : only Messi and Xavi have had more touches on the ball in the opposition's half than him and only two players have completed more passes in the final third. 63.5% of his touches are in the opposition's half.

It clearly isnt passing at back with all this overwhelming evidence, is it?

I wont comment about Spain too much, they arent us. I know what your talking about, and yes, they didnt have any intention of scoring at the end. As bad as parking the bus..thats nonesense for me. It was 20 minutes of a tough game. Other teams park the bus for full 90 minutes.

Anyway, you can have your opinon and thats fine. However, it annoys me when people blame us making it boring. There isnt nothing we can do about it.

If you want to blame anyone for making it a boring game, blame the opponants who insist on defending with no intention of attacking.

I dont think many found the CL finals with Man Utd boring, or the 2-1 loss to Arsenal, or the 2-2 vs Bilbao and many others..people dont find them boring and theres a reason.

Those teams had intentions of attacking.

The Franchise
The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Zealous Tue Apr 24, 2012 3:10 pm

You forgot Saturday's game.

:lucas :
Zealous
Zealous
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Adit Tue Apr 24, 2012 3:12 pm

Zealous wrote:You forgot Saturday's game.

:lucas :
You fell in his trap :lol!:
Adit
Adit
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Borussia Mönchengladbach

http://www.realmadridfootballblog.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Zealous Tue Apr 24, 2012 3:13 pm

:vagi:
Zealous
Zealous
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Neutral Tue Apr 24, 2012 3:46 pm

Zealous wrote:For the sake of football, Barcelona must beat Chelsea, blasts Van der Sar - Page 4 Tumblr_m2uuo22Bkn1r351qoo1_400

you could make that joke against the inter 3-1 game but not the chelsea 1-0 game. any nother day barca would finished their chances and nobody would bother watching the second leg.

Neutral
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4