fatman123
animal.crackers
The Verminator
The_ItalianFool
17 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Juventus have the best?

Juventus has the best BLANK in the world - Page 2 Vote_lcap23%Juventus has the best BLANK in the world - Page 2 Vote_rcap 23% 
[ 9 ]
Juventus has the best BLANK in the world - Page 2 Vote_lcap26%Juventus has the best BLANK in the world - Page 2 Vote_rcap 26% 
[ 10 ]
Juventus has the best BLANK in the world - Page 2 Vote_lcap13%Juventus has the best BLANK in the world - Page 2 Vote_rcap 13% 
[ 5 ]
Juventus has the best BLANK in the world - Page 2 Vote_lcap13%Juventus has the best BLANK in the world - Page 2 Vote_rcap 13% 
[ 5 ]
Juventus has the best BLANK in the world - Page 2 Vote_lcap25%Juventus has the best BLANK in the world - Page 2 Vote_rcap 25% 
[ 10 ]

Total Votes : 39

Juventus has the best BLANK in the world - Page 2 Empty Re: Juventus has the best BLANK in the world

Post by The Messiah Tue Apr 24, 2012 2:54 am

I always have special respect for Juventus and Liverpool, because they deserve to be respected.

with that said, you will notice only Madrid fans will argue that Casillas is better than Buffon, Madrid fans argue over all their players, say for example they think Marcelo is better than Lahm and Sergio Ramos is the best CB in the world, at one point they compared him to Kaiser :facepalm:

The Messiah
Banned (Permanent)

http://pose-grpp.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Juventus has the best BLANK in the world - Page 2 Empty Re: Juventus has the best BLANK in the world

Post by izzy Tue Apr 24, 2012 3:01 am

Idrisozet wrote:I always have special respect for Juventus and Liverpool, because they deserve to be respected.

with that said, you will notice only Madrid fans will argue that Casillas is better than Buffon, Madrid fans argue over all their players, say for example they think Marcelo is better than Lahm and Sergio Ramos is the best CB in the world, at one point they compared him to Kaiser :facepalm:

Whooo. The Irony, it's killing me.
izzy
izzy
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Marseille

Back to top Go down

Post by The Messiah Tue Apr 24, 2012 3:19 am

izzy wrote:
Idrisozet wrote:I always have special respect for Juventus and Liverpool, because they deserve to be respected.

My rival is back Laughing

I hope you enjoyed the match last Tuesday...?
The Messiah
The Messiah
Banned (Permanent)

Club Supported : Chelsea

http://pose-grpp.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by izzy Tue Apr 24, 2012 3:22 am

Idrisozet wrote:
izzy wrote:

My rival is back Laughing

I hope you enjoyed the match last Tuesday...?

Yes I did. We played like crap and the great Bayern could only get a 1 goal lead in the dying mins. Laughing

I hope they don't regret that. Laughing
izzy
izzy
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Marseille

Back to top Go down

Post by The_ItalianFool Thu Apr 26, 2012 8:42 am

Sushi Master wrote:Juventus has the best pink shirt in the world :bow:

That is for sure.
The_ItalianFool
The_ItalianFool
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by Kick Sat Apr 28, 2012 9:46 am

Juventus has the best DLP in the world.

Pirlo :bow:
Kick
Kick
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum