JAY-Z
Tifoso Romanista
Patrick Bateman
10 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

AS Roma - Napoli  Empty AS Roma - Napoli

Post by Patrick Bateman Wed Apr 25, 2012 6:45 pm

------------------------------------------- :facepalm: -------------------------------------------------
--------------------------------- :facepalm: ----------------- :facepalm: ------------------------------
------------------------------------------------ hmm -------------------------------------------------
:facepalm:--------------------------------------------------------------------------------- :facepalm:
-------------------------------- :facepalm: --------- :facepalm: ----------------------------------------
---------------- hmm -------------------:bow: ------------------------------------:facepalm: -------
Patrick Bateman
Patrick Bateman
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Roma

Back to top Go down

AS Roma - Napoli  Empty Re: AS Roma - Napoli

Post by Tifoso Romanista Wed Apr 25, 2012 6:52 pm

:Manager :facepalm:

Patrick Bateman wrote:------------------------------------------- :facepalm: -------------------------------------------------
--------------------------------- :facepalm: ----------------- :facepalm: ------------------------------
------------------------------------------------ hmm -------------------------------------------------
:facepalm:--------------------------------------------------------------------------------- :facepalm:
-------------------------------- :facepalm: --------- :facepalm: ----------------------------------------
---------------- hmm -------------------:bow: ------------------------------------:facepalm: -------
Tifoso Romanista
Tifoso Romanista
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Tifoso Romanista Wed Apr 25, 2012 6:55 pm

side passes , aimless crosses , Right back that cant run , and i need to go show Kjaer who to stop the ball from going to corner without falling down ! ,Right Back that cant even make a successful short pass , its all great , ideal Mc lwis team with potential to go even worst , forward who shoot the ball instead of crossing , frankly i dont even want this game . and that Manager .
Tifoso Romanista
Tifoso Romanista
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by JAY-Z Wed Apr 25, 2012 6:59 pm

Let them have the win.
JAY-Z
JAY-Z
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Tifoso Romanista Wed Apr 25, 2012 7:03 pm

M8t i feel that De Rossi deserves to win the scudetto , Totti be at least in El games showing what he is made of to the world , Even Gago and Pjanic are really good players and they dont deserve this
Tifoso Romanista
Tifoso Romanista
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by ErPupone Wed Apr 25, 2012 7:35 pm

Patrick Bateman wrote:------------------------------------------- :facepalm: -------------------------------------------------

ErPupone wrote:I'm predicting a lineup somewhere in the near future looking like this:

----------------------------------- :facepalm: -------------------------------
------------------------- :facepalm: ------------ :facepalm: ------------------------
---------------------------------- :facepalm: -------------------------------
:facepalm: --------------------------------------------------------- Taddei
------------------------- :facepalm: ------------- :facepalm: -----------------------
----------------------------------- :bow: ------------------------------
-------------------------- :facepalm: --------------- :facepalm: --------------------

Bench: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm:
Coach: :shisha:

Gotta admit I wasn't too far off, though your lineup looks slightly more promising.
ErPupone
ErPupone
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Patrick Bateman Wed Apr 25, 2012 7:41 pm

ErPupone wrote:

ErPupone wrote:I'm predicting a lineup somewhere in the near future looking like this:

----------------------------------- :facepalm: -------------------------------
------------------------- :facepalm: ------------ :facepalm: ------------------------
---------------------------------- :facepalm: -------------------------------
:facepalm: --------------------------------------------------------- Taddei
------------------------- :facepalm: ------------- :facepalm: -----------------------
----------------------------------- :bow: ------------------------------
-------------------------- :facepalm: --------------- :facepalm: --------------------

Bench: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm:
Coach: :shisha:

Gotta admit I wasn't too far off, though your lineup looks slightly more promising.

Mike the prophet :bow:
Patrick Bateman
Patrick Bateman
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Patrick Bateman Thu Apr 26, 2012 1:32 pm

Just after seeing there that De Rossi is suspended for this.

God help us.
Patrick Bateman
Patrick Bateman
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by McLewis Thu Apr 26, 2012 3:26 pm

I have no expectations for this match. Just like all the others.

We beat Napoli at the San Paolo so we should be able to do it again at home. The Olimpico is no fortress though as Fiorentina showed.

I'll settle for two halves of great football, results be damned.
McLewis
McLewis
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Tifoso Romanista Thu Apr 26, 2012 8:58 pm

McLewis wrote:I have no expectations for this match. Just like all the others.

We beat Napoli at the San Paolo so we should be able to do it again at home. The Olimpico is no fortress though as Fiorentina showed.

shockingly we want the same thing, i thought you want just Enrique regardless of good or bad
Tifoso Romanista
Tifoso Romanista
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by McLewis Thu Apr 26, 2012 10:36 pm

Sorano Totti wrote:
McLewis wrote:I have no expectations for this match. Just like all the others.

shockingly we want the same thing, i thought you want just Enrique regardless of good or bad

Not sure why that's shocking. I've always wanted to see us play great football and I've certainly seen a great deal of that this season.

It just appears that I am alone in not really giving a shit about the results at the end of the match.

As for my support of Enrique, I support him because without him, this project dies and I'd very much hate to see that. I don't want Roma to regress to what it once was and that's exactly what will happen with LE gone so it's in that interest that I continually support him.
McLewis
McLewis
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Tifoso Romanista Thu Apr 26, 2012 10:47 pm

the last good football I've seen from Enrique team was the the game Vs Lecce with 18 consecutive passes , i'm sorry passing the ball to the sides and aimless crosses isnt exactly possession play . I bringing the result just to shed light on my point that he doesn't know what he is doing , you want to tell me that putting Left midfielder as a Left back is a huge discovery then i rather not to reply , you are saying we dont have good defenders and he had chose de Rossi to play out position and then i get puzzled who is responsible for that ? all roads come to one answer he has to go and please do not give him Credit for what stramaccioni has done . He will get better but in what expense , Roma , go to Barcelona and get trained and you can follow him there too
Tifoso Romanista
Tifoso Romanista
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by McLewis Thu Apr 26, 2012 10:59 pm

Sorano Totti wrote:the last good football I've seen from Enrique team was the the game Vs Lecce with 18 consecutive passes , i'm sorry passing the ball to the sides and aimless crosses isnt exactly possession play . I bringing the result just to shed light on my point that he doesn't know what he is doing , you want to tell me that putting Left midfielder as a Left back is a huge discovery then i rather not to reply , you are saying we dont have good defenders and he had chose de Rossi to play out position and then i get puzzled who is responsible for that ? all roads come to one answer he has to go and please do not give him Credit for what stramaccioni has done . He will get better but in what expense , Roma , go to Barcelona and get trained and you can follow him there too

His conversion of Taddei from midfield to full-back has had mixed results honestly. He's looked lively and positive in some games and a complete disaster in others. Same with Perrotta, but with far worse results. It was a nice experiment that didn't quite work out.

De Rossi as a CB was always a possibility considering how injury and error prone our CBs are. Just like the others, its had mixed results. He was a beast against Juventus the first time around and then he looked completely out of his depth the 2nd time asking. It's to be expected considering it's not his natural position, but he did his best regardless. Can't ask anymore than that.

As for our possession style of play, I certainly agree with you. Our passing game is very unimpressive, but then again so is Barcelona's. It's boring stuff truly, but if you're the team without the ball and your chasing it then it's hell. Every pass saps more and more energy from the opposition, which leads to a mistake in positioning in which we try to exploit. The problem this season is that we haven't exploited those mistakes well enough. Once again, to be expected considering this is the first time most of these players have played collectively in such a system.

Like I've been saying, Luis Enrique has done some good things here, but you seem hellbent on ignoring them for some reason. You prefer to accentuate the negative to the point where you don't even acknowledge the positive. That's not only fickle, ignorant and petty, it's dishonest as well.
McLewis
McLewis
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Tifoso Romanista Thu Apr 26, 2012 11:10 pm

Its because when someone tell me because its Juventus and they are on form we shouldn't have anything to say and we have to lose then there is a huge question comes rolling in my head that might be the user is not the right section

Its not about possession play my friend its about Enrique's ability to bring it , he has failed miserably and there is no shame admitting it just like Juve brought ciro ferrara but failed

I dont consider Totti a humble guy , check my signature
AS Roma - Napoli  20051126013436_totti_gladiator
Tifoso Romanista
Tifoso Romanista
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by McLewis Fri Apr 27, 2012 1:03 am

Sorano Totti wrote:Its because when someone tell me because its Juventus and they are on form we shouldn't have anything to say and we have to lose then there is a huge question comes rolling in my head that might be the user is not the right section

Its not about possession play my friend its about Enrique's ability to bring it , he has failed miserably and there is no shame admitting it just like Juve brought ciro ferrara but failed

Not wise to use Juventus as an indicator of where our season is going. Apples and oranges, friend.

Ciro Ferrara was not ready to coach Juve. Some will argue that LE wasn't ready to coach us. I would ask if not now, then when?
McLewis
McLewis
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Cotes Fri Apr 27, 2012 1:20 am

Roma to sign Pep in the summer (you heard it here first)

L.E will be his sidekick again because he still has alot to learn from the master Very Happy

also...Bojan to become the Serie A messi with 40+ goals next season...not to mention Pjanic the Serie A Xavi with 30+ assist Very Happy
Cotes
Cotes
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by Tifoso Romanista Fri Apr 27, 2012 1:23 am

Cotes wrote:Roma to sign Pep in the summer (you heard it here first)

L.E will be his sidekick again because he still has alot to learn from the master Very Happy

also...Bojan to become the Serie A messi with 40+ goals next season...not to mention Pjanic the Serie A Xavi with 30+ assist Very Happy

Trying to figure if you are trolling or not :vagi:
Tifoso Romanista
Tifoso Romanista
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Tifoso Romanista Fri Apr 27, 2012 1:38 am

McLewis wrote:
Sorano Totti wrote:Its because when someone tell me because its Juventus and they are on form we shouldn't have anything to say and we have to lose then there is a huge question comes rolling in my head that might be the user is not the right section

Not wise to use Juventus as an indicator of where our season is going. Apples and oranges, friend.

Ciro Ferrara was not ready to coach Juve. Some will argue that LE wasn't ready to coach us. I would ask if not now, then when?

When he figured out that putting Simone Perrotta or Simplicio is not the proper response to a team that has 3 Mids that are on fire and conceding 4 from the same trio , or when he figures that putting Greco after that shambolic play is not the best of ideas and i can continue to other games as well
Tifoso Romanista
Tifoso Romanista
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by McLewis Fri Apr 27, 2012 3:34 am

Sorano Totti wrote:
McLewis wrote:

When he figured out that putting Simone Perrotta or Simplicio is not the proper response to a team that has 3 Mids that are on fire and conceding 4 from the same trio , or when he figures that putting Greco after that shambolic play is not the best of ideas and i can continue to other games as well

And what exactly would YOU have done? Thrown on more attackers and committed even more bodies forward so Juve could destroy us on the counter or throw on more defenders (which there are none), shut up shop and wait for Juve to pick us apart with their passing game? Pick your poison, friend.

LE played the hand he was dealt and chose to pack our midfield with hard working runners. It failed because Juve's midfield was simply unplayable.

Are you getting the theme here?....... No?...... Not yet? Let me help you with that.

We were never going to beat a Juve side that high on confidence. That was quite obvious from the first two goals they put past us in the first 15 minutes in case you didn't see them.
McLewis
McLewis
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Tifoso Romanista Fri Apr 27, 2012 3:50 am

AS Roma - Napoli  AbCxLqhabJ

5-4-1
or some like to call it 3-5-1-1
Udinese and Napoli use it mainly in Italy

Last edited by Sorano Totti on Fri Apr 27, 2012 3:58 am; edited 1 time in total
Tifoso Romanista
Tifoso Romanista
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Tifoso Romanista Fri Apr 27, 2012 3:56 am

McLewis wrote:
Sorano Totti wrote:
McLewis wrote:

And what exactly would YOU have done? Thrown on more attackers and committed even more bodies forward so Juve could destroy us on the counter or throw on more defenders (which there are none), shut up shop and wait for Juve to pick us apart with their passing game? Pick your poison, friend.

LE played the hand he was dealt and chose to pack our midfield with hard working runners. It failed because Juve's midfield was simply unplayable.

Are you getting the theme here?....... No?...... Not yet? Let me help you with that.

We were never going to beat a Juve side that high on confidence. That was quite obvious from the first two goals they put past us in the first 15 minutes in case you didn't see them.

Never say never
who build this squad and what was ur loving manager doing
Tifoso Romanista
Tifoso Romanista
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by ErPupone Fri Apr 27, 2012 6:13 am

Sorano Totti wrote:AS Roma - Napoli  AbCxLqhabJ

5-4-1

So your solution is to take off Borini (or Lamela/Bojan) and put in an extra midfielder? This is your solution to all our problems? Rosi and Taddei going down the flanks with no additional wide support (aside from occasionally Marquinho making a run to the left). Sorry but this takes out any speed or flair we may have had. Possession football would remain the same, but no one making cutting runs into the opposing area.
ErPupone
ErPupone
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by ErPupone Fri Apr 27, 2012 6:14 am

Either way guys, we're screwed. Lamela suspended another two matches. Osvaldo out for two as well and De Rossi for one. Junior Tallo, get ready boy!
ErPupone
ErPupone
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Tifoso Romanista Fri Apr 27, 2012 6:23 am

ErPupone wrote:
Sorano Totti wrote:AS Roma - Napoli  AbCxLqhabJ

5-4-1

So your solution is to take off Borini (or Lamela/Bojan) and put in an extra midfielder? This is your solution to all our problems? Rosi and Taddei going down the flanks with no additional wide support (aside from occasionally Marquinho making a run to the left). Sorry but this takes out any speed or flair we may have had. Possession football would remain the same, but no one making cutting runs into the opposing area.

we had all together 1 shot on Target in that game ! we could salvage a draw or a lucky win , you cant imagine how that could have improve the team physiologically
Tifoso Romanista
Tifoso Romanista
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Tifoso Romanista Fri Apr 27, 2012 6:41 am

marquinho will play left back

Rosi right

Borini and Bojan

Greco Gago Pjanic
Tifoso Romanista