stunt
izzy
mzamani
21 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Hope we have all learned a lesson Empty Hope we have all learned a lesson

Post by mzamani Wed Apr 25, 2012 11:13 pm

La Liga fans, Serie A fans claiming PL in decline, and look what we have, Chelski in the final, no Italian team in Semis, no La Liga team in final...football can be a b**ch sometimes... Just had to...... PS, dont try and justify how PL is stil in decline....
mzamani
mzamani
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Hope we have all learned a lesson Empty Re: Hope we have all learned a lesson

Post by izzy Wed Apr 25, 2012 11:14 pm

HAHAHAHAHA.

Really? Ok then.
izzy
izzy
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Marseille

Back to top Go down

Post by stunt Wed Apr 25, 2012 11:15 pm

I still think PL has declined. Chelsea went trough but that doesn't mean they are better than Barca.

stunt
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by Omniscient Wed Apr 25, 2012 11:16 pm

Top 2 PL teams thrown out of Europa League, Chelsea scraping their way to the final after conceding 45345436 shots on goal against Barcelona and fully deserving to lose?

The Premier League is at best a contender for 4th-ranked league in the world.

Omniscient
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : TSV 1860 Munich

Back to top Go down

Post by Die Borussen Wed Apr 25, 2012 11:18 pm

chelsea will win in the final 7-1 you heard it here first :coffee:

Die Borussen
Banned (Permanent)

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by Grande_Milano Wed Apr 25, 2012 11:20 pm

mzamani a butthurt premface Very Happy long time no see
Grande_Milano
Grande_Milano
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Marseille

Back to top Go down

Post by REWB Wed Apr 25, 2012 11:20 pm

Omniscient wrote:Top 2 PL teams thrown out of Europa League, Chelsea scraping their way to the final after conceding 45345436 shots on goal against Barcelona and fully deserving to lose?

were is the laliga team in the final then? laliga is just overrated by people like you. but anyway i admit epl is not as good as before but it wont take much to get it back to its best, just a few signings from the big teams.
REWB
REWB
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by barca 2011 Wed Apr 25, 2012 11:20 pm

Congrats to Chelsea, they went through to a CL final and that is very impressive. But they by no means played better than Barca, they just parked the bus and barely scraped by, the post was on Cech's side and at the end they just gave up and Torres took advantage. But for both Manchester teams to get thrown out of the EL, the PL isn't not in a decline.
barca 2011
barca 2011
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by REWB Wed Apr 25, 2012 11:23 pm

barca 2011 wrote:Congrats to Chelsea, they went through to a CL final and that is very impressive. But they by no means played better than Barca, they just parked the bus and barely scraped by, the post was on Cech's side and at the end they just gave up and Torres took advantage. But for both Manchester teams to get thrown out of the EL, the PL isn't not in a decline.

manchester teams didnt care about the crappy EL lool, barca got knock out the same way they always have to get knocked out. great tactical defensive play, and barca had no answer coming up against a real proper defensive but clinical team.
REWB
REWB
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Omniscient Wed Apr 25, 2012 11:23 pm

REWB wrote:
Omniscient wrote:Top 2 PL teams thrown out of Europa League, Chelsea scraping their way to the final after conceding 45345436 shots on goal against Barcelona and fully deserving to lose?

were is the laliga team in the final then? laliga is just overrated by people like you. but anyway i admit epl is not as good as before but it wont take much to get it back to its best, just a few signings from the big teams.

Where are the EPL teams in the knockout stages? Apart from the stars aligning for Chelsea and pushing them through after inferior performances against 3 different teams.

Only the deluded try to analyze anything from the end result only. Nobody with half a brain can say that Chelsea even approaches the skill level of Barca/Bayern/Madrid.

Omniscient
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by Tomwin Lannister Wed Apr 25, 2012 11:26 pm

United failed at the group stages, which isn't one or two matches but 6 so it wasn't bad luck. They were outclassed by Bilbao home and away. Man city again went out at the groups, were evenly matched by sporting CP (Lisbon) and knocked out of the Europa.

Napoli had it even tougher than city due to the times they both met Bayern. City had an easy 3 points whereas Napoli met the best Bayern team and not their reserves.

Milan destroyed Arsenal at home and even though they flopped away they were overall the best side.

Chelsea done well to get through but were outclassed by Barcelona and rode their luck.

Madrid narrowly lost to Bayern Munich which hardly makes them flops. It was an even game.

Chelsea being in the final proves nothing about the Premier league, although I give them my congratulations.

Tomwin Lannister
Tomwin Lannister
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by REWB Wed Apr 25, 2012 11:28 pm

Omniscient wrote:
REWB wrote:

Where are the EPL teams in the knockout stages? Apart from the stars aligning for Chelsea and pushing them through after inferior performances against 3 different teams.

Only the deluded try to analyze anything from the end result only. Nobody with half a brain can say that Chelsea even approaches the skill level of Barca/Bayern/Madrid.

yeaaaaaaahhh yeahhhhhhhh, chelsea would beat madrid easily with the defense you guys have, plus expect them to give a game to bayern. chelsea is a champion team, they may be in poor form in the league but they have a champion mentality, they are not sevilla, they are a top team, and they have played well in the cl even if they needed luck at times. just like madrid had luck today just to get to penalties.
REWB
REWB
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Wed Apr 25, 2012 11:30 pm

Y'all haters IMO :coffee:

Spoiler:
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Post by Omniscient Wed Apr 25, 2012 11:31 pm

REWB wrote:
Omniscient wrote:
REWB wrote:

yeaaaaaaahhh yeahhhhhhhh, chelsea would beat madrid easily with the defense you guys have

I didn't know you were 'special' before reading this. My apologies for arguing with you.

Omniscient
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by barca 2011 Wed Apr 25, 2012 11:31 pm

REWB wrote:
barca 2011 wrote:Congrats to Chelsea, they went through to a CL final and that is very impressive. But they by no means played better than Barca, they just parked the bus and barely scraped by, the post was on Cech's side and at the end they just gave up and Torres took advantage. But for both Manchester teams to get thrown out of the EL, the PL isn't not in a decline.

manchester teams didnt care about the crappy EL lool, barca got knock out the same way they always have to get knocked out. great tactical defensive play, and barca had no answer coming up against a real proper defensive but clinical team.
Great tactical defensive play to u, parking the bus to me. And I'm cool with that, if u know that thats what it takes and can execute it correctly than more power to you. But in both legs Barca hit the post at least 3 times including Messi's penalty. No excuses but if just one of those wouldve gone in u know that it wouldve changed the course of the tie. I'm not saying Chelsea got to the final by luck but I will say that Barca were unlucky thru out both legs and although they didn't completely outclass Chelsea, Chelsea did NOT play better. No hard feelings.
barca 2011
barca 2011
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by BAYERN_MUNICH Wed Apr 25, 2012 11:31 pm

Respect to every top team/league, but now you should show some respect to the Bundesliga, considering that Bayern isn't even champion in the BL
BAYERN_MUNICH
BAYERN_MUNICH
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Post by REWB Wed Apr 25, 2012 11:31 pm

TomJuve wrote:United failed at the group stages, which isn't one or two matches but 6 so it wasn't bad luck. They were outclassed by Bilbao home and away. Man city again went out at the groups, were evenly matched by sporting CP (Lisbon) and knocked out of the Europa.

Napoli had it even tougher than city due to the times they both met Bayern. City had an easy 3 points whereas Napoli met the best Bayern team and not their reserves.

Milan destroyed Arsenal at home and even though they flopped away they were overall the best side.

Chelsea done well to get through but were outclassed by Barcelona and rode their luck.

Madrid narrowly lost to Bayern Munich which hardly makes them flops. It was an even game.

Chelsea being in the final proves nothing about the Premier league, although I give them my congratulations.

barca are still the best possession team, and overall still the best team in the world, they would outclass any team, including madrid and bayern. thats the only way chelsea could play dude, and they did it.
REWB
REWB
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by spanky Wed Apr 25, 2012 11:33 pm

one can argue that chelsea didnt even deserve to beat napoli let alone barca, but thats another story, this just proves that football is most of the time decided by luck and yes i do have to say EPL teams havent looked very bright this season, i guess we will just have to wait and see until next year to decide where the EPL truly stands among the top 4 maybe even 5 leagues.
spanky
spanky
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by REWB Wed Apr 25, 2012 11:33 pm

BAYERN_MUNICH wrote:Respect to every top team/league, but now you should show some respect to the Bundesliga, considering that Bayern isn't even champion in the BL

bundesliga is VERY underrated, i watch this league and i know what it is about. bayern are not even the best team in the league, people will start to see how good dortmond is in the cl next season.
REWB
REWB
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by REWB Wed Apr 25, 2012 11:35 pm

spanky489 wrote:one can argue that chelsea didnt even deserve to beat napoli let alone barca, but thats another story, this just proves that football is most of the time decided by luck and yes i do have to say EPL teams havent looked very bright this season, i guess we will just have to wait and see until next year to decide where the EPL truly stands among the top 4 maybe even 5 leagues.

epl is top 1 by ranking dude. fact, but honestly imo, i dont really think there is a 'top' league i think they all have their qualities.
REWB
REWB
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by REWB Wed Apr 25, 2012 11:37 pm

Omniscient wrote:
REWB wrote:
Omniscient wrote:
REWB wrote:

yeaaaaaaahhh yeahhhhhhhh, chelsea would beat madrid easily with the defense you guys have

I didn't know you were 'special' before reading this. My apologies for arguing with you.

yeah when i step down to your level you cant take it, can you?
REWB
REWB
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by lenear1030 Wed Apr 25, 2012 11:38 pm

deadrave wrote:chelsea will win in the final 7-1 you heard it here first :coffee:

Torres to raep.
lenear1030
lenear1030
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by iNFINITY9910 Wed Apr 25, 2012 11:47 pm

Who are you BSing mate, EPL has been weak like hell this season. This is one of the weakest Chelsea sides after some time. United is not what they used to be, City is still trying to play as a team. Arsenal is the same, all attractive football and all but still not on top of the league. NUFC deserves some credit for the way they are playing, Spuds are choking big time. I don't know bout other leagues, but EPL is weak this season.
iNFINITY9910
iNFINITY9910
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Corinthians

http://twitter.com/iNFINITY9910

Back to top Go down

Post by mzamani Thu Apr 26, 2012 12:30 am

Sigh, my last line asked people not to justify if PL is in decline, but thats what i get. My main point was that Other leagues, especialy Serie A, have not done much to prove they are better than PL this season. And For those saying Chelski could not dominate Barca, uhm, what sort of dream are you having. And luck? Lets not 4get Arsenal were a tap in 4rom taking Milan to extra time,dont get me started on the offside goal in Milan. *Cough pitch cough*. And lastly without due respect, i am prety sure Arsenal would have made the semis if we faced Apoel and CSKA for example. Plus if you want to talk about our league state, we are likely to get more points this season than last, so transition? Yes, decline? No. And if you seriously think United are decline, then, you need help. And i suppose it says something about your leagues quality if a 6th place team from a declining league knocks your best team. Plus no luck s**t excuses
mzamani
mzamani
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by mzamani Thu Apr 26, 2012 12:31 am

Sigh, my last line asked people not to justify if PL is in decline, but thats what i get. My main point was that Other leagues, especialy Serie A, have not done much to prove they are better than PL this season. And For those saying Chelski could not dominate Barca, uhm, what sort of dream are you having. And luck? Lets not 4get Arsenal were a tap in 4rom taking Milan to extra time,dont get me started on the offside goal in Milan. *Cough pitch cough*. And lastly without due respect, i am prety sure Arsenal would have made the semis if we faced Apoel and CSKA for example. Plus if you want to talk about our league state, we are likely to get more points this season than last, so transition? Yes, decline? No. And if you seriously think United are decline, then, you need help. And i suppose it says something about your leagues quality if a 6th place team from a declining league knocks your best team. Plus no luck s**t excuses
mzamani
mzamani
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum: