McAgger
Le Samourai
I Have Mono
Blue Barrett
The Franchise
24 posters

Page 26 of 40 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 33 ... 40  Next

Go down

the official Dwayne Wade >>> you thread - Page 26 Empty Re: the official Dwayne Wade >>> you thread

Post by LeSwagg James Thu May 17, 2012 1:53 am

Me three! I'm actually surprised I'm not the only one, people around here bash me for thinking Garnett is the better player, he was just unfortunate in Minnesota in my opinion

I'm not a fan of big men at all, I like the outside game too much but the only 2 big men I have ever truly been a fan of have been Olajuwon and Garnett..

And yes the way he's playing he would rape us.. Thank god Hibbert and West have not taken full advantage yet, LeBron is doing good down there thus far

LeSwagg James
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

the official Dwayne Wade >>> you thread - Page 26 Empty Re: the official Dwayne Wade >>> you thread

Post by dmize Thu May 17, 2012 2:01 am

Is it just me or does anyone else find C-Webb terrible as an announcer? Can't believe I'm gunna say this but I actually prefer Reggie. C-Webb said the Celtics are playing "76er basketball" using it as a compliment. Really? First off "76er basketball" barely got them in the playoffs. Second, they play similar styles. Just made no sense to me.
dmize
dmize
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Arsenal

https://twitter.com/#!/dmizee

Back to top Go down

Post by dmize Thu May 17, 2012 2:07 am

I just bet the Lakers @ +7.5. Might end up regretting that but it's looking like I'll win on the Celtics so why not.
dmize
dmize
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by LeSwagg James Thu May 17, 2012 2:08 am

dmize wrote:Is it just me or does anyone else find C-Webb terrible as an announcer? Can't believe I'm gunna say this but I actually prefer Reggie. C-Webb said the Celtics are playing "76er basketball" using it as a compliment. Really? First off "76er basketball" barely got them in the playoffs. Second, they play similar styles. Just made no sense to me.

Lol.. I don't mind him.. I'm not a big fan of Captain Obvious Hubie Brown
LeSwagg James
LeSwagg James
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by dmize Thu May 17, 2012 2:11 am

Swagg wrote:
dmize wrote:Is it just me or does anyone else find C-Webb terrible as an announcer? Can't believe I'm gunna say this but I actually prefer Reggie. C-Webb said the Celtics are playing "76er basketball" using it as a compliment. Really? First off "76er basketball" barely got them in the playoffs. Second, they play similar styles. Just made no sense to me.

Hubie's good imo, but he is a bit of a "yes" man. He won't go against an officials call, ever.
dmize
dmize
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Le Samourai Thu May 17, 2012 2:16 am

dmize wrote:
Swagg wrote:

Hubie's good imo, but he is a bit of a "yes" man. He won't go against an officials call, ever.

Dude there's a Celtic commentator....actually, I found him, good ol Tommy Henishon.

"THAT IS BOGUS"

I like him , he entertains.

Laughing
Le Samourai
Le Samourai
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by dmize Thu May 17, 2012 2:22 am

Le Samourai wrote:
dmize wrote:
Swagg wrote:

Dude there's a Celtic commentator....actually, I found him, good ol Tommy Henishon.

"THAT IS BOGUS"

I like him , he entertains.

Laughing

Yeah, I like him, but I think I'd hate him if he was another teams announcer. He's doing the game tonight on Comcast(the first 2 rounds are still on local tv I believe), I should have switched over.

or this classic:

"Kenny Mauer should go home to his wife, cause no one here loves him" Very Happy Laughing
dmize
dmize
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by LeSwagg James Thu May 17, 2012 5:17 am

The game's over just end it.. I hate when refs do this.. They won't get the shot off in 0.3 seconds
LeSwagg James
LeSwagg James
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by dmize Thu May 17, 2012 5:24 am

How did the Lakers lose that game, seriously

Kobe: 0-5, 1(2?) TO's in the last 2 min. That was the game right there

Last edited by dmize on Thu May 17, 2012 5:26 am; edited 1 time in total
dmize
dmize
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Magricos Thu May 17, 2012 5:25 am

Pissed.

Magricos
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Blue Barrett Thu May 17, 2012 5:49 am

Kobe choked. :dance:
Blue Barrett
Blue Barrett
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Post by I Have Mono Thu May 17, 2012 6:02 am

Lakers need to Amnesty Kobe.
Throwing a temper tantrum instead of fouling Sefolosha
Key turnovers down the stretch.

I Have Mono
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by Amar Thu May 17, 2012 6:03 am

If Lebron did exactly what Kobe just did here, he would get anal raped by the media and the haters.

Jus sayin'
Amar
Amar
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by LeSwagg James Thu May 17, 2012 6:18 am

I Have Mono wrote:Lakers need to Amnesty Kobe.
Throwing a temper tantrum instead of fouling Sefolosha
Key turnovers down the stretch.

LOL.. Yeah, that will happen when pigs fly
LeSwagg James
LeSwagg James
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by LeSwagg James Thu May 17, 2012 6:20 am

dmize wrote:How did the Lakers lose that game, seriously

Yeah I thought they had that game in the bag... Harden is a beast, one of the best in the league at getting into the lane easily
LeSwagg James
LeSwagg James
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Blue Barrett Thu May 17, 2012 6:32 am

Swagg wrote:

Yeah I thought they had that game in the bag... Harden is a beast, one of the best in the league at getting into the lane easily
He gets stupid BS calls when he isn't even an All-Star.
Blue Barrett
Blue Barrett
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by LeSwagg James Thu May 17, 2012 7:22 am

Barrettinator wrote:
Swagg wrote:

He gets stupid BS calls when he isn't even an All-Star.

Lol.. He's good enough to be one
LeSwagg James
LeSwagg James
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by pUsHa Thu May 17, 2012 7:27 am

There goes our chance of hanging in these series :bow:
pUsHa
pUsHa
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by The Franchise Thu May 17, 2012 11:34 am

Of course if Lebron did what Kobe did he would get raped in the media, he has no rings.

Kobe screwing up now doesnt really detract from him, he has his rings and has proven himself..Lebron has prove himself to be a fruad.

Lets not make out poor Lebron is targetted for no reason while Kobe can get away with what he likes with no backlash.

The Franchise
The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Blue Barrett Thu May 17, 2012 12:04 pm

The Franchise wrote:Of course if Lebron did what Kobe did he would get raped in the media, he has no rings.

Kobe screwing up now doesnt really detract from him, he has his rings and has proven himself..Lebron has prove himself to be a fruad.

Lets not make out poor Lebron is targetted for no reason while Kobe can get away with what he likes with no backlash.

I'll dig this up at the end of the playoffs..... Twisted Evil
Blue Barrett
Blue Barrett
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Zealous Thu May 17, 2012 1:32 pm

Kobe has delivered enough in his career to not be anal raped in the media. His career is full and complete, so the media would look stupid if it started to attack him. I like LeBron but he hasn't got that level of respect yet.

Also Duncan > Garnett overall but Garnett this year is looking beastly hmm

Spurs v Celtics finals :bow:

David Stern TV money if that happens :vagi:
Zealous
Zealous
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Zealous Thu May 17, 2012 2:27 pm

"This confirmed one thing to me, there are no black people in Oklahoma City" - Chuck

:bow:
Zealous
Zealous
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by The Franchise Thu May 17, 2012 3:01 pm

Barrettinator wrote:
The Franchise wrote:Of course if Lebron did what Kobe did he would get raped in the media, he has no rings.

I'll dig this up at the end of the playoffs..... Twisted Evil

Why? Up untill now, thats exactly what he has been.
The Franchise
The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Le Samourai Thu May 17, 2012 5:02 pm

Painful Painful Loss.

We executed that game well,I like what I saw from Pau....not really from Bynum....but whatever.

What can say?

I'm angrier than I've been in a while.
Le Samourai
Le Samourai
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by I Have Mono Thu May 17, 2012 6:36 pm

Le Samourai wrote:Painful Painful Loss.

We executed that game well,I like what I saw from Pau....not really from Bynum....but whatever.

What can say?

I'm angrier than I've been in a while.

Both bigs played good.
I find it funny that Perkins was a low post defender brought in to guard Bynum yet Bynums getting whatever shot he wants on the Block. Pretty shitty defender if you ask me.
World Peace locking people down as usual.
Durant hating on World Peace as usual.

It's ok though. Hop on board the Amnesty Kobe train for losing us the series essentially. I mean the chances of me shitting rainbows is higher than us winning this series now.
We have to win one on the road and game 2 is they easiest game to do that and Kobe failed.

I Have Mono
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by Le Samourai Thu May 17, 2012 6:46 pm

I refuse to give upon the series.

Blake shouldve made that, it's why the *bleep* is in the league....that was sickening.

Blowing a lead like that makes me want to vomit.
Le Samourai
Le Samourai
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 26 of 40 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 33 ... 40  Next