Vapotrini
iNFINITY9910
che
EarlyPrototype
rsinatra
19 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Santos President says he won't negotiate either Neymar or Ganso - Page 2 Empty Re: Santos President says he won't negotiate either Neymar or Ganso

Post by rsinatra Sat Jun 25, 2011 10:49 pm

st nick, all i can say is: i love your signature.

rsinatra
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Santos President says he won't negotiate either Neymar or Ganso - Page 2 Empty Re: Santos President says he won't negotiate either Neymar or Ganso

Post by Ganso Sat Jun 25, 2011 10:50 pm

btw sin,danilo is going to benfica and jonathan is going to inter this summer.just sayin
Ganso
Ganso
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Vibe Sat Jun 25, 2011 10:53 pm

Santos President says he won't negotiate either Neymar or Ganso

In translation - MOAR MONEY
Vibe
Vibe
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Inter Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Sat Jun 25, 2011 10:54 pm

rsinatra wrote:st nick, all i can say is: i love your signature.

Very Happy thx

@Ganso, another benfica player that will go for 20+M in a fw years
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by rsinatra Sat Jun 25, 2011 10:57 pm

Ganso wrote:btw sin,danilo is going to benfica and jonathan is going to inter this summer.just sayin

not so sure.. danilo is quoted to have said that he wants to go to benfica, but on brazilian newspapers he said he wants to stay.. and it says on his contract that if an offer comes from abroad santos have the option to buy the rest of his rights.. so hopefully he'll stay..

but yeah, jonathan is basically going to inter........... he barely arrived, and was injured for a big part of the time.... but he's pretty good. hopefully we'll be able to replace these losses, and keep arouca
rsinatra
rsinatra
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Sunderland

Back to top Go down

Post by rsinatra Sat Jun 25, 2011 10:58 pm

all these european crows won't leave us alone Very Happy
rsinatra
rsinatra
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by lenear1030 Sat Jun 25, 2011 11:13 pm

keeping neymar and ganso at santos wont raise the level of brazilian club football to that europe's. im sure these two want to play at the highest and most prestigious level of competition, and that's in Europe.

besides there isnt that much left to do after having the success theyve had at santos
lenear1030
lenear1030
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by rsinatra Sat Jun 25, 2011 11:28 pm

lenear1030 wrote:keeping neymar and ganso at santos wont raise the level of brazilian club football to that europe's. im sure these two want to play at the highest and most prestigious level of competition, and that's in Europe.

besides there isnt that much left to do after having the success theyve had at santos

is europe a country?

let me remind you, in europe there are the EPL and La Liga that are superior to the Brazilian league, and if you take barca and RM out of la liga the difference isnt even that big.. not to mention serie a without ac milan and inter....

besides that, you have one or two big teams in a few other leagues and thats it, and then a lot of good players spread around various clubs... just like there are in brazil, argentina...

yes, europe's biggest are the world's biggest, and they are at the highest level, which is every player's dream.. but i wouldnt overestimate the entire continent and all its clubs.. dont come telling me braga are superior to santos..

neymar and ganso staying would be an example for other young promising kids to stay, especially with the 2014 WC being held in Brazil.. and little by little we'll have a much stronger league. if all the hundreds of players that leave every year stayed, our league would just get stronger and richer...

anyway, this is the forum's oldest discussion, between europeans and south americans.. Smile

p.s. i agree with you about them not having as much to do after their success, but remember the CWC is the most important competition in south america, neymar and ganso will want to be in it.. and they still havent won the brazilian league ffs, the most important title after the CWC and the libertadores imo..
rsinatra
rsinatra
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by rsinatra Sun Jun 26, 2011 5:26 pm

Santos president has given an exclusive interview to globoesporte.com, in which he talks about how he turned things around since he took charge (a couple of years ago). We had a huge debt and now we're doing fine, we won 4 out of 5 titles, we're keeping our stars, and we're even planning to build a bigger stadium (outside of santos though, i dunno if thats fun).

He talks about selling the players, and says that Wesley and André only left because they said they wanted to. And how André (sold to Kiev, flopped, then loaned to Bordeaux, and now probably on his way back to Brazil) must regret leaving, and Wesley (Werder Bremen) not so much, but still probably a little disappointed..

Anyway, one interesting thing is that he talks about Ganso , saying "about Ganso, he will stay until the end of the year, I am pretty calm about it."

Does that mean that he is going to leave, or that he is staying at least until the end of the year? It sounded like the first one for me... Sad

But then he also said, that after they won the Libertadores title, they talked :

"It was a brotherly hug. I said 'Paulo Henrique, I don't have the intention of being your father, because you've already got one, but I volunteer myself to be your older brother, let's stay together.' His response was positive."

Mystery!

full interview (in Portuguese):
http://globoesporte.globo.com/futebol/times/santos/noticia/2011/06/campeao-santos-prepara-arena-para-crescer-tambem-em-estrutura.html
rsinatra
rsinatra
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by BeautifulGame Sun Jun 26, 2011 5:42 pm

Correct me if i am wrong but now with the boom in Brazilian economy the likes of Santos can afford to pay big wages to players like most European clubs.This will also reduce players who might be tempted by the lure of money and may prefer to stay at home.
BeautifulGame
BeautifulGame
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum