Vapotrini
iNFINITY9910
che
EarlyPrototype
rsinatra
19 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Santos President says he won't negotiate either Neymar or Ganso Empty Santos President says he won't negotiate either Neymar or Ganso

Post by rsinatra Thu Jun 23, 2011 9:34 am

- If it depends on me, they will both stay. The best business for their careers is to stay with Santos until the 2014 World Cup.

He went on to say that if anyone wants them, they will have to pay for the entire price (45m for Ney and 50m for Ganso).. and said that Neymar probably won't leave even if someone does pay.

- I didn't accept to talk about this subject before the final. If the offer comes, I won't accept it. If they pay for price tag, I think he (Neymar) won't accept it.

In your face, you guys Very Happy lol!! Smile

Santos President says he won't negotiate either Neymar or Ganso Wallpaperssantos3
rsinatra
rsinatra
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Sunderland

Back to top Go down

Santos President says he won't negotiate either Neymar or Ganso Empty Re: Santos President says he won't negotiate either Neymar or Ganso

Post by EarlyPrototype Thu Jun 23, 2011 9:45 am

As long as we don't lose out to him to any other club I don't mind because we don't really need him.
EarlyPrototype
EarlyPrototype
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Santos President says he won't negotiate either Neymar or Ganso Empty Re: Santos President says he won't negotiate either Neymar or Ganso

Post by che Thu Jun 23, 2011 10:13 am

"we're not selling", otherwise known as "give us more money"...
che
che
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Benfica

Back to top Go down

Post by iNFINITY9910 Thu Jun 23, 2011 10:14 am

Neymar... I think Chelsea wants Hulk now, cos AVB prefers him. So this is a direct message to Madrid lol
iNFINITY9910
iNFINITY9910
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Corinthians

http://twitter.com/iNFINITY9910

Back to top Go down

Post by Vapotrini Thu Jun 23, 2011 11:27 am

They're both very good players but still, both terribly over-hyped. I can't blame him for his words though. With the world market the way it is, it's about time South American clubs get their due instead of the usual scraps.

(Mind you, he'll sell either for half of their listed prices if given a chance)

Vapotrini
Banned (Temporary)

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by teague Thu Jun 23, 2011 12:58 pm

It's time for Brazilian clubs to learn how to keep their star players from moving abroad. Step up and overtake European leagues!
teague
teague
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Ganso Thu Jun 23, 2011 1:11 pm

"If it depends on me, they will both stay"

ganso s leaving sin,get over it Twisted Evil
Ganso
Ganso
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by rsinatra Thu Jun 23, 2011 1:28 pm

this is what santos is trying to do: keep their players. yes, he will sell them, if a club pays 45m for neymar and 50m for ganso. its this simple.

ganso will leave is ac milan pays 50m.
rsinatra
rsinatra
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 23, 2011 1:32 pm

I think Kaka + some cash will get us Neymar Afro

Back to top Go down

Post by Ganso Thu Jun 23, 2011 1:38 pm

we will pay 30M for him,and santos president will have to accept it since ganso doesnt want to stay.
Ganso
Ganso
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Blue Thu Jun 23, 2011 1:59 pm

When we were first linked with Neymar i wanted him at Chelsea so much, but now i could care less where he ends up.
Blue
Blue
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Post by M99 Thu Jun 23, 2011 3:31 pm

I heard that Ganso has been learning Italian for 2 months Razz
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Thu Jun 23, 2011 3:33 pm

lol, Ganso will be first to leave, i think Neymar has no reasons to push it.
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by elm_baraja_shaman Thu Jun 23, 2011 4:10 pm

Neymar go to Madrid, come on Santos president, make it happen...
elm_baraja_shaman
elm_baraja_shaman
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Dinamo Zagreb

Back to top Go down

Post by teamanarchy Thu Jun 23, 2011 6:11 pm

Madrid can buy Aguero instead then... thank god
teamanarchy
teamanarchy
First Team
First Team

https://www.facebook.com/#!/ks16152913

Back to top Go down

Post by rsinatra Sat Jun 25, 2011 1:02 pm

Ganso wrote:we will pay 30M for him,and santos president will have to accept it since ganso doesnt want to stay.

he doesnt have to accept it, it's ganso's problem, his contract is far from expiring and if he starts to perform badly because he wants leave no one will want a player who is not doing well..
rsinatra
rsinatra
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by EarlyPrototype Sat Jun 25, 2011 1:17 pm

Neymar was seen with a Spanish dictionary today. Suspect
EarlyPrototype
EarlyPrototype
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by gkamtu Sat Jun 25, 2011 2:32 pm

teague wrote:It's time for Brazilian clubs to learn how to keep their star players from moving abroad. Step up and overtake European leagues!

its sound cool if the club is not in deficit period and you will make it..
gkamtu
gkamtu
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by Ganso Sat Jun 25, 2011 2:41 pm

santos is not in deficit
Ganso
Ganso
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by JAY-Z Sat Jun 25, 2011 3:05 pm

He is just trying to raise some more money, by stating "i wont sell them, blla blla blla".
JAY-Z
JAY-Z
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Roma

Back to top Go down

Post by milanfan7 Sat Jun 25, 2011 3:11 pm

rsinatra wrote:
Ganso wrote:we will pay 30M for him,and santos president will have to accept it since ganso doesnt want to stay.

he doesnt have to accept it, it's ganso's problem, his contract is far from expiring and if he starts to perform badly because he wants leave no one will want a player who is not doing well..

Forcing a player to stay in a club is the stupidest thing anyone can do(well besides what the bolognia directors did.)
milanfan7
milanfan7
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by hrealmadrid Sat Jun 25, 2011 3:25 pm

Both unfortunately aren't worth anywhere near those prices and he's trying to get more. Ridiculous.
hrealmadrid
hrealmadrid
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by rsinatra Sat Jun 25, 2011 3:35 pm

i can see why some people think that he's saying that just to raise the price, because thats how it used to be... and perhaps he's also doing it for that reason..

but what these people dont know is that brazilian football is changing, in the last years people have found ways to keep players... sao paulo sold kaka for almost nothing to ac milan, and something like that will never happen again... some of them also want trophies, and that's what the santos president has said, they are not a bank, they want santos back at the top, and we're already there in south american terms. now we want to beat barcelona, which is very very very very very hard because they are much much much much better, and even though one match wouldnt mean we are better than the rest of the world, it would give the team respect and confidence, and it will lead other teams to follow our example..

and we wouldnt be forcing a player to stay in the extremes, we dont want a sad player, but ganso is not stupid either, well reach an agreement, but i think santos can get more than 30m if we sell him. the fact is that now he wants to stay to play at the CWC, thats at least 6 more months to try to convince him.

neymar is staying because santos and his representatives have agreed that it can work out well for him. the problem with ganso is his agents, very very bad people, not at all respected by football experts in brazil, they really use the player regardless of anything..
rsinatra
rsinatra
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Sat Jun 25, 2011 3:56 pm

So bottom line both are moving next winter/summer?
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by rsinatra Sat Jun 25, 2011 10:49 pm

st nick, all i can say is: i love your signature.
rsinatra
rsinatra
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next