zarola
DeviAngel
S32TABLANCA
Swanhends
andiii
aleumdance
11 posters

Go down

Joel Obi of Inter, what do you think about him Empty Joel Obi of Inter, what do you think about him

Post by aleumdance Tue 01 May 2012, 11:07

what fascinates me about him is that unlike other youngsters, he is not flashy or fancy, he gets the job done, no twisyt no turns, just pushes the ball forward ,passes it., and when he needs to dribble he can be accurate.

Just wish Inter tell him to go forward abit more

what ur opinion on him?
aleumdance
aleumdance
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Joel Obi of Inter, what do you think about him Empty Re: Joel Obi of Inter, what do you think about him

Post by andiii Tue 01 May 2012, 13:18

probably my fave inter player atm

he's basically a workhorse with a bit more to their game than just that. and with the ability to add a lot more than just that so i like him a lot

but it's annoying because knowing our dips**t management we'll give him to genoa plus 12m in exchange for some completely mediocre player
andiii
andiii
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Joel Obi of Inter, what do you think about him Empty Re: Joel Obi of Inter, what do you think about him

Post by Swanhends Tue 01 May 2012, 14:08

best of our youngsters this season
Swanhends
Swanhends
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by aleumdance Tue 01 May 2012, 19:10

andiii wrote:
but it's annoying because knowing our dips**t management we'll give him to genoa plus 12m in exchange for some completely mediocre player

really, are they really going to give him to Genoa?
aleumdance
aleumdance
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by S32TABLANCA Tue 01 May 2012, 23:49

Absolute beast.
S32TABLANCA
S32TABLANCA
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Tue 01 May 2012, 23:51

great potential, can be great player if managed right and under right coach but as andii said ...thats serie A if you are not in ur peak and 26-27 u can't play ... except if u are not super super talent ( he is but ...)
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by zarola Wed 02 May 2012, 00:47

omfg you don't even know...

OBI :bow:

this guy is 21, and for me, I want to see him play before anyone else. Just non-stop running, pass here, tackle there, shot here, speed there omg, I get way too excited watching him. People say he has potential but I don't even give a crap about that because what I see right now is better than what I see from any other Inter midfielder. And like said before, he just gets the job done, none of this dumb shit of trying to take on 20 men with elasticos or something, he knows what he's doing. On top of this he's played with different managers and in different positions yet he still yields the same results

obi :bow:

zarola
zarola
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Swanhends Wed 02 May 2012, 00:52

:bow:
Swanhends
Swanhends
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by chinomaster182 Wed 02 May 2012, 05:27

I think he's a good talent and like to see him on the pitch, i'm worrying he might be a "Walcott" and have only pace to his game. I still think he's earning more minutes next season.
chinomaster182
chinomaster182
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by Milan31 Wed 02 May 2012, 08:17

I am a fan of Obi. I enjoy watching him play and if Inter sell him or loan him next season it would be a HUGE mistake. With what Inter have now in the midfield, he should play ahead of most of them. When I see him sitting on the bench all I can do is :facepalm:
Milan31
Milan31
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Vibe Wed 02 May 2012, 09:13

Dat ownage he gave Abate in the Super Cup...:bow:
Vibe
Vibe
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Inter Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Cotes Wed 02 May 2012, 10:28

Been a fan of this dude since the start of the season...
A bigger fan now...
Cotes
Cotes
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by Internal Wed 02 May 2012, 21:44

Obi is fantastic, does the dirty work an is excellent going forward as well. :bow:
Internal
Internal
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum