Torres's loss of form- a blessing in disguise?

+3
fatman123
BarrileteCosmico
•MilanDevil•
7 posters

Go down

Torres's loss of form- a blessing in disguise? Empty Torres's loss of form- a blessing in disguise?

Post by •MilanDevil• Thu May 03, 2012 2:19 am

I honestly believe that the period of drought that Torres went through allowed him to experience different positions and improve on various other skills, he is becoming a more complete football player. In addition, this might serve as a lesson to other player that may flop since it shows them that even in the worst possible of situations one must always believe in themselves.
What do you think? Is it really a blessing in disguise?
•MilanDevil•
•MilanDevil•
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Torres's loss of form- a blessing in disguise? Empty Re: Torres's loss of form- a blessing in disguise?

Post by BarrileteCosmico Thu May 03, 2012 2:41 am

At the expense of Chelsea's CL spot...
BarrileteCosmico
BarrileteCosmico
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Torres's loss of form- a blessing in disguise? Empty Re: Torres's loss of form- a blessing in disguise?

Post by fatman123 Thu May 03, 2012 2:58 am

BarrileteCosmico wrote:At the expense of Chelsea's CL spot...

we're not out of it yet banana

although you are right Sad
fatman123
fatman123
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Corinthians

Back to top Go down

Post by Red Alert Thu May 03, 2012 7:37 am

I said it before. Unless he changed his ways... he would stay in the 'out of form' runt he was currently in. It's good to see he's more 'complete' now, but I still find him a better player at LFC... more intimiditating anyway.

He could of had alot more goals if Chelsea knew how to cut back instead of shooting from wide areas (looking at Sturridge and Malouda) also.
Red Alert
Red Alert
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by VivaStPauli Thu May 03, 2012 11:07 am

You can talk up any kind of misfortune, but TBH the fact remains that at a price of 50m, Torres should've probably given his club roughly 20 league goals more.
VivaStPauli
VivaStPauli
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : FC St. Pauli

Back to top Go down

Post by MJ Thu May 03, 2012 11:43 am

Agree with Viva^

Unless he wins them the Champions League then he was a waste bar what he may do in the future.
MJ
MJ
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Motogp69 Thu May 03, 2012 2:44 pm

I said in the Bayern forum I think their success is dependent on how Drogba and Torres play together on the pitch at the same time. I think we've seen that they just can't make it work.

It would be a scary proposition should they spend more time together off the pitch and generate a feel for each others games, because the ability to change their style on a dime would greatly help Chelsea's chances. I also think it's the only real chance Chelsea has at beating Bayern in the final.
Motogp69
Motogp69
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Roma

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum