Dante
Forza
dostoevsky
BiasedMilanFan3
arabprince
viepr149
15 posters

Go down

Milan say Barca can have Silva for 40 Million Euros Empty Milan say Barca can have Silva for 40 Million Euros

Post by viepr149 Mon May 07, 2012 1:24 pm

I don't know how reliable this is, but if we lose Silva we are no longer interested in being a top team.

40 million is CHEAP for the best defender in the world if you ask me. If you are gonna sell Thiago sell him for 60 mill plus.

http://www.tribalfootball.com/articles/ac-milan-tell-barcelona-40m-thiago-silva-3147261

We don't need frigen Keita, Affely, or Adriano.

We need to stregnthen our core midfield, that is the most important thing right now.

Ganso i think is a crucial signing. Well see what happens.

Last edited by viepr149 on Mon May 07, 2012 1:27 pm; edited 1 time in total

viepr149
Prospect
Prospect

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Milan say Barca can have Silva for 40 Million Euros Empty Re: Milan say Barca can have Silva for 40 Million Euros

Post by arabprince Mon May 07, 2012 1:25 pm

oh hellllllll naww
arabprince
arabprince
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Milan say Barca can have Silva for 40 Million Euros Empty Re: Milan say Barca can have Silva for 40 Million Euros

Post by BiasedMilanFan3 Mon May 07, 2012 1:40 pm

Its Tribal Football...Come on BMF3... its Tribal Football... they make stuff up all the time... no way would we sell Silva... would we?... its Tribal Football.... Tribal football would never make a true story *hyperventilating*
BiasedMilanFan3
BiasedMilanFan3
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by dostoevsky Mon May 07, 2012 1:42 pm

BiasedMilanFan3 wrote:Its Tribal Football.

Could have stopped there.

40 million euros my foot, come back with 60 and Thiago Alcantara. I'll still wave you back to Catalonia, but at least I won't be offended.
dostoevsky
dostoevsky
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by BiasedMilanFan3 Mon May 07, 2012 1:47 pm

Seriously though. If, by chance, Milan do intend on selling Silva, Milan would be stupid to not milk the living s**t out of this cow.

We are not talking your typical towering CB. We are talking about a CB who can handle ANYONE. Doesn't matter who hes next to in defence, he's got it covered. Why shouldn't a team, especially one like Barca, pay upwards of 40-50 or even 60mil?

I think asking for Thiago or Mascherano or Sanchez in return (plus cash) is not unreasonable
BiasedMilanFan3
BiasedMilanFan3
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Forza Mon May 07, 2012 1:53 pm

I've had enough of this stupid rumour...

Reasons why T. Silva will not leave Milan

1. Tribalfootball is the most unreliable football rumour site on the net. Sport is no better.

2. The substance of this rumour is that the Barca coach has said he wants Silva, something we have known for a long time. Who cares? Why wouldn't they want him? After all, he's the best. Everyone wants him.

3. "Milan have discreetly spoken to agents" - covers for the fact that they have no quote from anyone on the Milan side of things.

4. Thiago Silva is nearly equal to the value of every other player on our team put together if we were to sell them. 40mil is way too low. Galliani is not going to be lowballed by the chumps in the Barca transfer department after he dominated them in the Ibra deal.

5. I don't believe that Barca have enough money, even if we were to sell for only 40mil.

6. I don't think our management's stupidity extends to exchanging TS for their deadwood.

7. Silva is on a long term contract (like 4-5 yrs or something like that).

8. Silva loves the city of Milan and the club.

9. The Milan management know how important he is, as shown by giving him the captaincy for a few games this season and numerous statements from Galliani and Berlusconi.

10. Ibra, the most influential of our ex-Barca players, would persuade him not to choose Barca in the case that he did leave. Something tells me MvB, Maxi Lopez and Zambrotta wouldn't vouch for Barca either.

Last edited by Forza Rossoneri on Mon May 07, 2012 2:21 pm; edited 1 time in total
Forza
Forza
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Fulham

Back to top Go down

Post by dostoevsky Mon May 07, 2012 1:56 pm

Thiago Alcantara or someone else? Thiago, Cesc and enough cash to buy Hummels and whoever else we fancy more like it. We sold Shevchenko for 30 and Kaka for 65 when they were on the verge of death and we should work on no other pay scale.

If we sell Silva, which is comparable to going back to 1900 and selling the oils rights of the entire Middle East for a ticket to a global peace conference to be held in 1915, we better get a figure that will make City and Madrid happy to have to fork out record figures to buy the likes of Muntari, let alone world class defenders.
dostoevsky
dostoevsky
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Dante Mon May 07, 2012 2:48 pm

I stopped bothering when i read Tribalfootball :coffee:

In any case , if Barcelona are willing to pay at least the same price Real offered for Kaka , then ..
NO Laughing
Dante
Dante
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by kiranr Mon May 07, 2012 2:53 pm

Laughing Tribal football. Not worthy of a thread man.
kiranr
kiranr
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by Ganso Mon May 07, 2012 4:43 pm

this is on Sport,a Catalan paper

Milan say Barca can have Silva for 40 Million Euros Sl2rq
Ganso
Ganso
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Cruijf Mon May 07, 2012 11:06 pm

Absolute BS, especially since Gallaini just said this.
Cruijf
Cruijf
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by pUsHa Mon May 07, 2012 11:29 pm

Well this definetily is a possibility ... moneys talk guys , and we've seen enough of it ... let's just hope Galliani has some shame in him and doesnt sell one of our best players ... its not like he never did that before ...
pUsHa
pUsHa
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Milan31 Tue May 08, 2012 1:44 am

Agree with what almost everyone said, TS is not going anywhere, if he does, 40 million is laughable.
Milan31
Milan31
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by DRK Tue May 08, 2012 2:34 am

40 million for the best defender in the world?

Milan say Barca can have Silva for 40 Million Euros 30iulae
DRK
DRK
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by BarcaKizz Tue May 08, 2012 6:04 am

This is BS I'd say.

A side comment though... what has the transfer market come to where 40m for a top defender is considered a laughing stock? I'm not questioning his quality, but I don't believe this should ever be the case. Its just ridiculous.

For me there's a difference between wanting to sell or not and a fair evaluation of a player. Milan don't want to sell and you guys don't want them to sell him. That much is clear, but it doesn't have the effect of rocketing his value up to Ronaldo levels... 40m is a sh*tload of money.

Fair prices for defenders I believe are something like this:
5-15m : reasonably good player/ young with potential
20m: Regarded as a very good player suitable to start in most top teams
30m: Among the best defenders in the world
40-45m: The top tier of defenders

I would put Thiago Silva and Dani Alves in that final tier. I can't think of any other players worth that much. Pique is one due to his age, but his recent form would not justify that amount.

If Milan were willing to sell, somewhere around 40-50m Euros would be reasonable in my opinion. What is clear is that Milan don't want to sell however, so you can almost forget about it anyway. All I'm saying is, this shows how stupid the transfer market has become (looking at Real Madrid and Man City...).
BarcaKizz
BarcaKizz
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 08, 2012 7:25 am

BarcaKizz wrote:This is BS I'd say.

A side comment though... what has the transfer market come to where 40m for a top defender is considered a laughing stock? I'm not questioning his quality, but I don't believe this should ever be the case. Its just ridiculous.

For me there's a difference between wanting to sell or not and a fair evaluation of a player. Milan don't want to sell and you guys don't want them to sell him. That much is clear, but it doesn't have the effect of rocketing his value up to Ronaldo levels... 40m is a sh*tload of money.

Fair prices for defenders I believe are something like this:
5-15m : reasonably good player/ young with potential
20m: Regarded as a very good player suitable to start in most top teams
30m: Among the best defenders in the world
40-45m: The top tier of defenders

I would put Thiago Silva and Dani Alves in that final tier. I can't think of any other players worth that much. Pique is one due to his age, but his recent form would not justify that amount.

If Milan were willing to sell, somewhere around 40-50m Euros would be reasonable in my opinion. What is clear is that Milan don't want to sell however, so you can almost forget about it anyway. All I'm saying is, this shows how stupid the transfer market has become (looking at Real Madrid and Man City...).

market wise in general yes 40 million is the good evaluation for world class defender. but we are talking about the player who is pretty much a football icon and fan favourite of the club, and a player who is not for sale. that means 40 million for milan fans means nothing..... he is priceless.... even if he was put for sale, finger crossed i hope not... 40 million is a joke to us fans. because market atm is so inflated that we cant even a good defender with 20 million... who are we going to replace silva with??

even 60 million bid is not enough to price away world class defender like silva. he is contracted to us till 2016, still 27 and lot of years left on him.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 08, 2012 7:32 am

when we asked barca for thiago alcantara they said f...k off to us, so when they ask for thiago silva galliani should be saying to f... k off. even in my eyes... thiago alcantara + 100 million < thiago silva ... hehehehe Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Post by MrDeeds Tue May 08, 2012 8:49 am

They will never pay 40 million. They don't have the cash + considering that Barça haven't paid (any?) a big amount of money for their top defenders.

ACMRox wrote:Absolute BS, especially since Gallaini just said this

Lol. Galliani says many things.

MrDeeds
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by BigBoban Tue May 08, 2012 12:09 pm

he's the last player we'd sell
BigBoban
BigBoban
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum