Stars above Serie A clubs logo on their Jersey an official thing ?

+26
Potential
DeviAngel
michael1
Forza
BiasedMilanFan3
McLewis
zizzle
Cookie Monster
zarola
Luca
delaurentishotz
nichabr
Zealous
Neutral
Doc
Cassius
Mr. Moratti
leemhuis
elm_baraja_shaman
The_ItalianFool
Swanhends
guest7
Rossoneri Ninja
Tomwin Lannister
Mr Nick09
Adit
30 posters

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Stars above Serie A clubs logo on their Jersey an official thing ? - Page 2 Empty Re: Stars above Serie A clubs logo on their Jersey an official thing ?

Post by elm_baraja_shaman Mon May 07, 2012 7:36 pm

delaurentishotz wrote:
elmystique wrote:
Se7en wrote:
elmystique wrote:
Neutral wrote:complete lack of respect to inter if they put 3 stars. where do these extra 2 come from? its 28 for juve and thats official. you cant claim another teams titles as your own. the whole tradition of one star for 10 scudettos will be meaningless if they have 3 next season.

tell me where there is sure proof Juve cheated and we'll accept its 28 and pls don't bring up those bull crap stories of Moggi calls, Inter's Moratti made calls too so did Berlusconi, or we can deduct 2 Scudetti from each of them? bounce

look who cares if anyone else did it too, the main point is you cheated and were rightfully revoked of 2 league titles which you now claim exists

if juve puts 3 stars it's a farce

show me links to prove this statement that we really cheated and not those bullsh*t 2006 ones.... so far as we know it, case is still in court...

As far as we know , You still remain that same emotional kid.

yes and as far as we know it enjoy this:

Stars above Serie A clubs logo on their Jersey an official thing ? - Page 2 427391_10151422500920157_10150113734595157_23476341_1162779068_n

butt_hurt makes it sweeter bounce

elm_baraja_shaman
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Stars above Serie A clubs logo on their Jersey an official thing ? - Page 2 Empty Re: Stars above Serie A clubs logo on their Jersey an official thing ?

Post by Luca Mon May 07, 2012 7:37 pm

Well, as Juventus continually states:

30 on the pitch- factual
28 from the courts- factual

Luca
J Council Master

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by The_ItalianFool Mon May 07, 2012 7:42 pm

Se7en wrote:
elmystique wrote:
Neutral wrote:complete lack of respect to inter if they put 3 stars. where do these extra 2 come from? its 28 for juve and thats official. you cant claim another teams titles as your own. the whole tradition of one star for 10 scudettos will be meaningless if they have 3 next season.

tell me where there is sure proof Juve cheated and we'll accept its 28 and pls don't bring up those bull crap stories of Moggi calls, Inter's Moratti made calls too so did Berlusconi, or we can deduct 2 Scudetti from each of them? bounce

look who cares if anyone else did it too, the main point is you cheated and were rightfully revoked of 2 league titles which you now claim exists

The point is the Juventus team did not cheat.

Show me footage of where we cheated.... one of our directors bribed to get the better refs, thats what has been proven. many clubs did this, and juve were the only ones punished this hard. that is why we do not believe in giving inter 2 of our trophies, because the players still earned them on the pitch.
The_ItalianFool
The_ItalianFool
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by delaurentishotz Mon May 07, 2012 7:42 pm

Pink jerseys - factual.

Are Juventus the first team to ever win a title playing in pink jersey's ??
delaurentishotz
delaurentishotz
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by The_ItalianFool Mon May 07, 2012 7:43 pm

delaurentishotz wrote:Pink jerseys - factual.

Juventus in the books of history once again :bow: :study:
The_ItalianFool
The_ItalianFool
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Tomwin Lannister Mon May 07, 2012 7:44 pm

:bow:

And the winner for the most off-topic, stupid post is...
Tomwin Lannister
Tomwin Lannister
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Mon May 07, 2012 7:47 pm

Trying too hard here man but here is the attention you crave:

I hope so, pink>

Luca
J Council Master

Back to top Go down

Post by zarola Mon May 07, 2012 9:38 pm

if I were a juve fan, I'd be embarrassed to have a 3rd star knowing where 1/5th of the star came from, seems just like a constant reminder.
zarola
zarola
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Mon May 07, 2012 9:43 pm

Depends if you believe that the two revoked are legitimate. Albeit, only Juventus fans consider that, so you couldn't really put yourself in that mind state, not honestly.

Luca
J Council Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Cookie Monster Mon May 07, 2012 10:15 pm

Honestly, if they want to put the third star on their jersey then they should go for it. It's not really a big deal and I don't think anyone other than Juve fans are going to give a shit either way. Officially they've won 28, that's not going to change, but if they can't wait to put that third star on their jersey then all the power to them. I mean, it'll be farce, but just let them have it.

It would actually be weird if they didn't claim the third star since they've been adamant that calciopoli was a lie and that they won those scudetti fairly. It would be somewhat of a defeat if they didn't put on the third star, as if they've finally conceded that those two scudetti weren't legitimate.
Cookie Monster
Cookie Monster
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Mon May 07, 2012 10:26 pm

Cookie Monster wrote:Honestly, if they want to put the third star on their jersey then they should go for it. It's not really a big deal and I don't think anyone other than Juve fans are going to give a shit either way. Officially they've won 28, that's not going to change, but if they can't wait to put that third star on their jersey then all the power to them. I mean, it'll be farce, but just let them have it.

It would actually be weird if they didn't claim the third star since they've been adamant that calciopoli was a lie and that they won those scudetti fairly. It would be somewhat of a defeat if they didn't put on the third star, as if they've finally conceded that those two scudetti weren't legitimate.

I completely agree with this, it wouldn't make sense

Luca
J Council Master

Back to top Go down

Post by delaurentishotz Mon May 07, 2012 11:46 pm

TomJuve wrote:

:bow:

And the winner for the most off-topic, stupid post is...

Yeah I find playing in pink jersey's stupid to. But hey if it attracts female fans why not ?? Juventus stadium could use a couple of good looking woman..
delaurentishotz
delaurentishotz
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by zizzle Mon May 07, 2012 11:48 pm

elmystique wrote:butt_hurt Meelan and Inter fans make this tituli sweeter, wait by logic they are out of contention for everything, that makes it zero tituli oh mamma mia bounce

funny how you suddenly love inter coaches and their quotes :coffee:
zizzle
zizzle
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by McLewis Tue May 08, 2012 12:02 am

The facts say that they have 28 scudetti. Period.

The rest is just speculation and petty bickering.

None of those players cheated. Not one. If anyone should deserve to wear a 3rd star on their shirts, it's players like Buffon, Chiellini, and ADP who were there through it all. Juve earned those scudetti on the pitch through hard fought wins. That cannot be taken away from them ever.
McLewis
McLewis
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Roma

Back to top Go down

Post by Doc Tue May 08, 2012 12:08 am

Just like there is logic and then there is Madridista, I guess there is official records and then there is Juventus records. I would be following the official records to be honest...
Doc
Doc
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by BiasedMilanFan3 Tue May 08, 2012 12:36 am

Like people say, couldn't really give a damn if Juventus want to put another star on their logo. Isn't exactly gonna make much of a difference.
BiasedMilanFan3
BiasedMilanFan3
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by guest7 Tue May 08, 2012 6:58 am

The_ItalianFool wrote:
Se7en wrote:
elmystique wrote:

The point is the Juventus team did not cheat.

Show me footage of where we cheated.... one of our directors bribed to get the better refs, thats what has been proven. many clubs did this, and juve were the only ones punished this hard. that is why we do not believe in giving inter 2 of our trophies, because the players still earned them on the pitch.

I don't know much about the case at all so there is not much point in debating it, but I'm pretty sure Juve were match fixing.

Anyway, if any other team did it they should have their titles revoked aswell. Also, didn't Moggi get in jail for cheating? Tells alot.

You've 28 titles. It's not 30 so it's pretty farce to put a 3rd star and go around like you've 2 imaginary titles.
guest7
guest7
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Forza Tue May 08, 2012 11:53 am

How are Milan and Inter fans 'butthurt'? Sure, we lost this year. I accept that. Juve lost 2 titles in '05 & '06 and are still complaining about it!

Some fans in this thread are even asking for proof that Juve did anything wrong! There was an inquiry, there was a trial, and there was a decision. It's called the 'rule of law'.

Juve can go ahead and put another star on their jersey, but it would be so meaningless, wouldn't it? When they win the Scudetto another 2 times, I will recognise 30, they can celebrate 32 instead.

It's true that none of the players cheated, but their management cheated for them. The players and management are part of the same club. Sure, the titles were won on the park, but the referee was on the field too.

Also, this whole attitude of making criminals seem like heroes is ridiculous. I remember that people were calling for Moggi to return and help out the team last year when they weren't doing so well.

Milan was involved as well, to a lesser extent. The people implicated, Galliani among them, served their punishment and we moved on.

Well done and respect to Juve for winning this year, they were the better team. But you can take that rag called Tuttosport and jog on, nobody else cares.
Forza
Forza
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Fulham

Back to top Go down

Post by delaurentishotz Tue May 08, 2012 1:22 pm

Stars above Serie A clubs logo on their Jersey an official thing ? - Page 2 Bra059_pink_glow_glitter_stars_3
delaurentishotz
delaurentishotz
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Adit Tue May 08, 2012 1:52 pm

Players not cheated doesnt really hold water here btw. Management cheated and Club was relegated for a reason.They influenced the refs and hence their Titles were revoked for a reason. The cheating had an effect on Juve winning the titles hence those trophies were revoked. Officially they have only 28 titles .Putting starts as i understands from this thread is upto Juve.
Adit
Adit
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Borussia Mönchengladbach

http://www.realmadridfootballblog.com

Back to top Go down

Post by michael1 Tue May 08, 2012 1:55 pm

FML !!

Honestly u all need to get over it.

Juve fans, none juve fans seriously who cares about the scandal anymore or the extra goddam star.

Dissapointed more in the fellow juve fans, cmons guys who cares about all this petty stuff our team is finnalyyyy back where they belong as champions of italy and that all that should matter to us considering the last few years.

I mean by all means continue to bicker i on the onther will just enjoy what a brillant season it has been and revel in the fact juve are champions again !!

The scandal and the stars can all get stuffed!!
michael1
michael1
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr. Moratti Tue May 08, 2012 2:17 pm

Stars above Serie A clubs logo on their Jersey an official thing ? - Page 2 Pirlo-maglia-juve-hello-kitty
Mr. Moratti
Mr. Moratti
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Cassius Tue May 08, 2012 2:21 pm

Beaten by a team that has hellokitty on thier shirt..

Shame for inter and milan really.

HELLO KITTY :bow: :king:
Cassius
Cassius
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Tue May 08, 2012 2:25 pm

Hello Kitty defeated the famous dragon and the devils... :bow:
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Cassius Tue May 08, 2012 2:27 pm

DeviAngel wrote:Hello Kitty defeated the famous lizard and the devils... :bow:
Fixed :coffee:
Cassius
Cassius
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Potential Tue May 08, 2012 2:29 pm

To be honest, it's provoking; Milan could very well claim that they have 19 league title by saying; "we had a disallowed goal against Juve, that adds two points to us and removes one from Juve, we had a disallowed goal against Catania, that puts us 2 points up and that means we are leading Serie A currently" yet they don't, it's that respect to the officials and decision made by them that Juve lack and it'll be costly in the near future no matter how good Juve becomes.
Potential
Potential
Banned (Permanent)

Club Supported : Inter Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next