Stars above Serie A clubs logo on their Jersey an official thing ?

+26
Potential
DeviAngel
michael1
Forza
BiasedMilanFan3
McLewis
zizzle
Cookie Monster
zarola
Luca
delaurentishotz
nichabr
Zealous
Neutral
Doc
Cassius
Mr. Moratti
leemhuis
elm_baraja_shaman
The_ItalianFool
Swanhends
guest7
Rossoneri Ninja
Tomwin Lannister
Mr Nick09
Adit
30 posters

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Stars above Serie A clubs logo on their Jersey an official thing ? - Page 3 Empty Re: Stars above Serie A clubs logo on their Jersey an official thing ?

Post by Potential Tue May 08, 2012 2:29 pm

To be honest, it's provoking; Milan could very well claim that they have 19 league title by saying; "we had a disallowed goal against Juve, that adds two points to us and removes one from Juve, we had a disallowed goal against Catania, that puts us 2 points up and that means we are leading Serie A currently" yet they don't, it's that respect to the officials and decision made by them that Juve lack and it'll be costly in the near future no matter how good Juve becomes.

Potential
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Stars above Serie A clubs logo on their Jersey an official thing ? - Page 3 Empty Re: Stars above Serie A clubs logo on their Jersey an official thing ?

Post by Neutral Tue May 08, 2012 2:35 pm

Mr. Moratti wrote:Stars above Serie A clubs logo on their Jersey an official thing ? - Page 3 Pirlo-maglia-juve-hello-kitty

im not sure whats more humiliating, this kit or having 3 stars on their usual kit.

Last edited by Neutral on Tue May 08, 2012 2:35 pm; edited 1 time in total

Neutral
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by S Tue May 08, 2012 2:35 pm

Potential wrote:To be honest, it's provoking; Milan could very well claim that they have 19 league title by saying; "we had a disallowed goal against Juve, that adds two points to us and removes one from Juve, we had a disallowed goal against Catania, that puts us 2 points up and that means we are leading Serie A currently" yet they don't, it's that respect to the officials and decision made by them that Juve lack and it'll be costly in the near future no matter how good Juve becomes.

Gosh..:facepalm:
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Tue May 08, 2012 2:37 pm

Neutral wrote:
Mr. Moratti wrote:Stars above Serie A clubs logo on their Jersey an official thing ? - Page 3 Pirlo-maglia-juve-hello-kitty

im not sure whats more humiliating, this kit or having 3 stars on their usual kit.

Sending Pirlo for free to direct rival and seeing him celebrate Chaka
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by Potential Tue May 08, 2012 2:38 pm

Surag wrote:
Potential wrote:To be honest, it's provoking; Milan could very well claim that they have 19 league title by saying; "we had a disallowed goal against Juve, that adds two points to us and removes one from Juve, we had a disallowed goal against Catania, that puts us 2 points up and that means we are leading Serie A currently" yet they don't, it's that respect to the officials and decision made by them that Juve lack and it'll be costly in the near future no matter how good Juve becomes.

Gosh..:facepalm:

Unless you provide a good reason for your :facepalm: I'll claim you're a mental patient.
Potential
Potential
Banned (Permanent)

Club Supported : Inter Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by michael1 Tue May 08, 2012 2:45 pm

Dear lord this bickering is pathetic, geez one half are concentrating on everything but there team winning and the other half talk about everything other then there team losing and just congratulatin the winning team.

How old are u people like 12
michael1
michael1
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Tue May 08, 2012 2:55 pm

Well, not exactly.
Juventus actually won the title 30 times, 30 times on the field as players famously say (including your best player Ibrahimovic)

The courts revoked two, officially, legally, whatever you want to call it.

If Juventus doesn't agree with this ruling, which they clearly don't and are still attempting to fight it in every which way, of course they're not going to recognize the two revoked as legitimate.

Some aren't really understanding, Juventus isn't making up two imaginary titles, they are claiming the ones which were revoked. The ones already won but taken by the courts.

But this thread never had good intentions anyways :vagi:

Luca
J Council Master

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Tue May 08, 2012 2:59 pm

What a Face
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by S Tue May 08, 2012 3:02 pm

Unless you provide a good reason for your :facepalm: I'll claim you're a mental patient.
Those two stripped championships which we won ,was won on the pitch ,it was the end result of those two seasons regardless of the scandalous past behind it and Agnelli has always stressed upon the issue of getting the revoked Scudetti back no matter how many court procedures we have to undergo.They're still fighting you know and there's nothing wrong in that.I just dont want to debate on the Calciopoli past again as it is pointless and would cause unecessary tension.

And here you are comparing a team who has actually won those Championships at the end of the day to a team that could have won a Championship had they got few calls favor them(even though i dont agree with),its all hypothetical..

I guess Chelsea would've won CL had they had ref calls not go against them,Barca would've won CL had that Milito offside goal not been counted ?So all in all your post doesnt make sense at all..

S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Potential Tue May 08, 2012 3:09 pm

Surag wrote:
Those two stripped championships which we won ,was won on the pitch ,it was the end result of those two seasons regardless of the scandalous past behind it and Agnelli has always stressed upon the issue of getting the revoked Scudetti back no matter how many court procedures we have to undergo.They're still fighting you know and there's nothing wrong in that.I just dont want to debate on the Calciopoli past again as it is pointless and would cause unecessary tension.

And here you are comparing a team who has actually won those Championships at the end of the day to a team that could have won a Championship had they got few calls favor them(even though i dont agree with),its all hypothetical..

I guess Chelsea would've won CL had they had ref calls not go against them,Barca would've won CL had that Milito offside goal not been counted ?So all in all your post doesnt make sense at all..

Exactly, teams don't go claim stuff like if it had happened differently, we would have won and claim to have more trophies than they already do! all teams accept referee decisions so why would a court decision be any different?
Potential
Potential
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Tue May 08, 2012 3:12 pm

Because football is played on the pitch

Luca
J Council Master

Back to top Go down

Post by izzy Tue May 08, 2012 3:15 pm

Pathetic from Juve. Absolute crap.

LOL. I'm joking. But I don't think they should do it. Italian football are trying to forget about Calciopoli, lets not continue bickering over it.
izzy
izzy
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Marseille

Back to top Go down

Post by Potential Tue May 08, 2012 3:16 pm

Luca wrote:Because football is played on the pitch

Can Milan claim that in 06 they didn't cheat and Juve did, therefore by the account of Juve relegated means that Milan finished first place and deserve a 19 Scudetto?
Potential
Potential
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Tue May 08, 2012 3:17 pm

get back on topic
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Tue May 08, 2012 3:18 pm

Potential wrote:
Luca wrote:Because football is played on the pitch

Can Milan claim that in 06 they didn't cheat and Juve did, therefore by the account of Juve relegated means that Milan finished first place and deserve a 19 Scudetto?

Milan was found guilty in calciopoli too, they only escaped relegation because of appeal.

So, no.

Luca
J Council Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Potential Tue May 08, 2012 3:23 pm

I do acknowledge Juve 05 and 06 Scudetto trophies, however no matter how many people acknowledge it, officially you have 28, and unless you appeal and actually win, OFFICIALLY you'll still have 28 and that what matters, anybody can claim trophies and put as many stars on their shirt, however doing this will always be a provocation no matter how you justify it. Am I against Juventus putting another star on their shirt; no they are free to put one and release it to the public however playing with them is simply unacceptable.
Potential
Potential
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Tue May 08, 2012 4:03 pm

I don't know, it could be incentive to answer an appeal for the two scudetti to be returned. It could have that effect.

It's really difficult for me to say that they should stay with two stars because I believe in the third. I guess we'll just wait and see.

Luca
J Council Master

Back to top Go down

Post by adun101 Tue May 08, 2012 4:45 pm

Adit wrote:Is it compulsory ?

If it is an official thing, will the Italian federation allow Juve to put 3 stars on their jersey ?

hmm
Only the first star is official

Neutral wrote:complete lack of respect to inter if they put 3 stars. where do these extra 2 come from? its 28 for juve and thats official. you cant claim another teams titles as your own. the whole tradition of one star for 10 scudettos will be meaningless if they have 3 next season. even these avatars and sigs implying its 30 are embarrassing.
Lol... the irony Rolling Eyes

zarola wrote:if I were a juve fan, I'd be embarrassed to have a 3rd star knowing where 1/5th of the star came from, seems just like a constant reminder.
Yeah, a reminder to everybody of how many titles we actually won

Cookie Monster wrote:
It would actually be weird if they didn't claim the third star since they've been adamant that calciopoli was a lie and that they won those scudetti fairly. It would be somewhat of a defeat if they didn't put on the third star, as if they've finally conceded that those two scudetti weren't legitimate.
Yes

Se7en wrote:

I don't know much about the case at all so there is not much point in debating it, but I'm pretty sure Juve were match fixing.

Anyway, if any other team did it they should have their titles revoked aswell. Also, didn't Moggi get in jail for cheating? Tells alot.

You've 28 titles. It's not 30 so it's pretty farce to put a 3rd star and go around like you've 2 imaginary titles.
Then SHUT THE F UP!

Uhm... yeah, I lost you at Catania

Potential wrote:I do acknowledge Juve 05 and 06 Scudetto trophies, however no matter how many people acknowledge it, officially you have 28, and unless you appeal and actually win, OFFICIALLY you'll still have 28 and that what matters, anybody can claim trophies and put as many stars on their shirt, however doing this will always be a provocation no matter how you justify it. Am I against Juventus putting another star on their shirt; no they are free to put one and release it to the public however playing with them is simply unacceptable.
That too. Excellent

Let's put it this way: Juventus fans celebrated a league title 30 times, Inter fans 17 times. The rest is just ink on paper

... and three stars on our jersey, lol
adun101
adun101
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by Tomwin Lannister Tue May 08, 2012 5:08 pm

Se7en wrote:
The_ItalianFool wrote:
Se7en wrote:
elmystique wrote:
Neutral wrote:complete lack of respect to inter if they put 3 stars. where do these extra 2 come from? its 28 for juve and thats official. you cant claim another teams titles as your own. the whole tradition of one star for 10 scudettos will be meaningless if they have 3 next season.

tell me where there is sure proof Juve cheated and we'll accept its 28 and pls don't bring up those bull crap stories of Moggi calls, Inter's Moratti made calls too so did Berlusconi, or we can deduct 2 Scudetti from each of them? bounce

look who cares if anyone else did it too, the main point is you cheated and were rightfully revoked of 2 league titles which you now claim exists

if juve puts 3 stars it's a farce

The point is the Juventus team did not cheat.

Show me footage of where we cheated.... one of our directors bribed to get the better refs, thats what has been proven. many clubs did this, and juve were the only ones punished this hard. that is why we do not believe in giving inter 2 of our trophies, because the players still earned them on the pitch.

I don't know much about the case at all so there is not much point in debating it, but I'm pretty sure Juve were match fixing.

Anyway, if any other team did it they should have their titles revoked aswell. Also, didn't Moggi get in jail for cheating? Tells alot.

You've 28 titles. It's not 30 so it's pretty farce to put a 3rd star and go around like you've 2 imaginary titles.

I don't know anything about you, but i'm pretty sure you're a serial killer. Thumbs up

Basically, if you don't know about calciopoli, you shouldn't talk about it either way.

As for the post mentioning the ghost goal and the other one at Catania, I can't believe I have to say this again but tally up all of the denied penalties and goals etc for Juventus and about 5 of our draws would be wins. Even your penalty against Inter was a farce.

There is still an ongoing investigation into these scudetti and there is a chance they will be given back. Juventus players have the right to wear 3 stars. And as far as "Provoking Inter" that's hilarious. Inter Milan are the reason Juventus and Milan to a lesser extent suffered for so long. Agnelli, Marotta, the players and the fans could not care less about the feelings Inter have toward a 3rd star.
Tomwin Lannister
Tomwin Lannister
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by The_ItalianFool Tue May 08, 2012 5:18 pm

Potential wrote:I do acknowledge Juve 05 and 06 Scudetto trophies, however no matter how many people acknowledge it, officially you have 28, and unless you appeal and actually win, OFFICIALLY you'll still have 28 and that what matters, anybody can claim trophies and put as many stars on their shirt, however doing this will always be a provocation no matter how you justify it. Am I against Juventus putting another star on their shirt; no they are free to put one and release it to the public however playing with them is simply unacceptable.

The stars are official? Do the FIGC regulate them?

Wiki: "The first team to adopt a star was Juventus, who added one above their badge in 1958 to represent their tenth Serie A title. This was an extension of the existing convention by which the reigning champions are entitled to display the scudetto on their shirts for the following season. The star was later formally adopted by some organisations as a symbol for ten titles."

We started it, we can do what we want with em. What other people do not seem to understand is, we are still in court trying to reclaim the titles.

Would it make sense to say in court "Hey! those are our titles!" and then on the pitch say "We only have 28..."

They are ours, and that is our stance.
The_ItalianFool
The_ItalianFool
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by S Tue May 08, 2012 5:33 pm

all teams accept referee decisions so why would a court decision be any different?

So lets say you were wrongly accused in regard to some incident ,so you accept the court decision as it is ?

And even if an entity is rightfully accused wouldnt there always be a lawyer to defend them ?

This is just indicating that Juventus are definitely not going to back down and their stance is firm as far as the revoked championships are concerned.Juventus are defending themselves and will continue to do so till the end.

Afterall its just a matter of another star added to the jersey,big deal it would still remain the same if we win a couple more championships Laughing :coffee: Nothing would change.

Not even Inter fans seem get worked up ,i guess the butthurt is strong with some of you Milan fans Laughing
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by leemhuis Tue May 08, 2012 5:44 pm

We Milan fans are not worked up. We are going to put 7 stars on our shirts.
leemhuis
leemhuis
Banned (Permanent)

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Cassius Tue May 08, 2012 5:46 pm

milan + inter fans saying they arent butthurt after writing us off with ease this season = BIGGEST LIE EVER :lol!:

Im seriously taking it all in, i lurrrve it!

3 stars baby Twisted Evil
Cassius
Cassius
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by delaurentishotz Tue May 08, 2012 6:10 pm

3 looks very similar to B

delaurentishotz
delaurentishotz
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Tue May 08, 2012 6:21 pm

all I got to say

DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by BarrileteCosmico Tue May 08, 2012 6:21 pm

I struggle to understand why this thread is still open
BarrileteCosmico
BarrileteCosmico
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next