Onyx
Omniscient
EarlyPrototype
shaven
Giovanni10
13 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

So far, we've managed to buy a few players - Page 2 Empty Re: So far, we've managed to buy a few players

Post by Guest Mon Jun 27, 2011 2:01 pm

mtfootball wrote:Both us and Juventus are interested in him and Aguero wants to leave.

If Juve was truly there, they wouldn't say they have 35 million alloted to him and you would hear more from Spanish papers + Aguero. So far, it's only Juve and the Italian papers expressing their desire to buy Aguero. Again, juve has been associated with everyone this year. They're a bit desperate and they have no CL.

I really, really doubt Juve happens unless they decide to pay 45 million cash AND Aguero is open to it. You realize that it's not enough to trigger the clause... all it does is that the power shifts to the player. The player then can decide whether to accept the transaction.

Back to top Go down

So far, we've managed to buy a few players - Page 2 Empty Re: So far, we've managed to buy a few players

Post by Onyx Mon Jun 27, 2011 2:35 pm

I'm sure Aguero would prefer to move to us as well.

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by chad4401 Mon Jun 27, 2011 2:39 pm

the only problem i am having is this whole mentality, that we should consider players who can play well against barca, i wonder what ever happened to making our own brand of football that we play against every team
chad4401
chad4401
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum