Anderlecht's Biglia claims contact with Real Madrid and Arsenal

3 posters

Go down

Anderlecht's Biglia claims contact with Real Madrid and Arsenal Empty Anderlecht's Biglia claims contact with Real Madrid and Arsenal

Post by BarrileteCosmico Wed May 09, 2012 1:07 am

Anderlecht midfielder Lucas Biglia has claimed that both Real Madrid and Arsenal are interested in signing him but admitted that he has his heart set on joining the former.

The Argentina international still has another three years to run on his current contract with his Belgian employers but he has made it clear that he wants to leave for pastures new this summer.

Biglia has been heavily linked with Madrid in recent months and, while he claims that he is also being closely monitored in north London, his preference is for a move to the Spanish capital.

"There has been contact with Real Madrid and Arsenal and we are waiting," the midfielder is quoted as saying by Todo Mercado.

"If Real Madrid decides to make an offer, everything else would be put in the background. We'll see what happens.

"I have a contract with Anderlecht until 2015, but the club know that I intend to leave. We have negotiated my buyout clause and if a club comes to pay it, Anderlecht will let me go."

The 26-year-old Biglia, who has been capped six times by his country, made his name at Independiente before moving to Belgium in 2006.

________

Inb4 City and Spurs declare interest.
BarrileteCosmico
BarrileteCosmico
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Anderlecht's Biglia claims contact with Real Madrid and Arsenal Empty Re: Anderlecht's Biglia claims contact with Real Madrid and Arsenal

Post by Mr Nick09 Wed May 09, 2012 1:15 am

Is the interview real? never heard of todo mercado before, sounds like an internet rag
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Anderlecht's Biglia claims contact with Real Madrid and Arsenal Empty Re: Anderlecht's Biglia claims contact with Real Madrid and Arsenal

Post by BarrileteCosmico Wed May 09, 2012 1:17 am

Neither have I hmm
BarrileteCosmico
BarrileteCosmico
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Wed May 09, 2012 1:30 am

you would think he gives that kind of interview to a famous paper in Belgium, not some internet website. I call it BS
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by guest7 Thu May 10, 2012 9:48 am

http://www.goal.com/en/news/12/spain/2012/05/10/3092862/anderlecht-director-no-real-madrid-offer-for-biglia
guest7
guest7
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 10, 2012 10:53 am

please no....lol

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down