Do you need more reasons why to become a Juve Fan?

+18
VivaStPauli
Zealous
Le Samourai
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Lex
The_ItalianFool
delaurentishotz
barca 2011
guest7
dronte
MrDeeds
vizkosity
BiasedMilanFan3
animal.crackers
Tifoso Romanista
BarrileteCosmico
red&blacklegion
Cotes
22 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Do you need more reasons why to become a Juve Fan? Empty Do you need more reasons why to become a Juve Fan?

Post by Cotes Thu May 10, 2012 3:52 am

Cotes
Cotes
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Do you need more reasons why to become a Juve Fan? Empty Re: Do you need more reasons why to become a Juve Fan?

Post by red&blacklegion Thu May 10, 2012 4:09 am

Bunga Bunga party next!Laughing
red&blacklegion
red&blacklegion
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Do you need more reasons why to become a Juve Fan? Empty Re: Do you need more reasons why to become a Juve Fan?

Post by BarrileteCosmico Thu May 10, 2012 6:16 am

Berlusconi has 20 squadrons of these in his many mansions :coffee:
BarrileteCosmico
BarrileteCosmico
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by Tifoso Romanista Thu May 10, 2012 6:26 am

Well there are numerous reason on not to be a Juve fan , specially if they find Conte involved in sienna's scandal , I prefer honest and Clean Clubs sir
Tifoso Romanista
Tifoso Romanista
Banned (Permanent)

Club Supported : Roma

Back to top Go down

Post by animal.crackers Thu May 10, 2012 6:47 am

Cool I'm in.

Where do I sign up?
animal.crackers
animal.crackers
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by BiasedMilanFan3 Thu May 10, 2012 7:14 am

Not really a proper reason to support Juventus

It's just a publicity stunt
BiasedMilanFan3
BiasedMilanFan3
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by vizkosity Thu May 10, 2012 7:20 am

BiasedMilanFan3 wrote:Not really a proper reason to support Juventus

It's just a publicity stunt
but it can be a good excuse....talking about girls..hmmm <3
vizkosity
vizkosity
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Marseille

Back to top Go down

Post by BiasedMilanFan3 Thu May 10, 2012 7:45 am

Go support Barca if you want to look at girls

Oh no he didn't, oh yes he did, dont go there guuurrlllfrrrriieeennndddddddd
BiasedMilanFan3
BiasedMilanFan3
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by MrDeeds Thu May 10, 2012 8:26 am

Is this cheerleading stuff new?

MrDeeds
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by vizkosity Thu May 10, 2012 8:35 am

BiasedMilanFan3 wrote:Go support Barca if you want to look at girls

Oh no he didn't, oh yes he did, dont go there guuurrlllfrrrriieeennndddddddd

Although i really admire xavi, i dont like barca. I have no ill thought against Juv aside from the part that they're rival against inter.
vizkosity
vizkosity
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Marseille

Back to top Go down

Post by dronte Thu May 10, 2012 9:54 am

Sorano Totti wrote:Well there are numerous reason on not to be a Juve fan , specially if they find Conte involved in sienna's scandal , I prefer honest and Clean Clubs sir
Well, you should look into the matter before embarrassing yourself with stupid posts without knowledge.

dronte
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by guest7 Thu May 10, 2012 9:59 am

Barbie girls :coffee:
guest7
guest7
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by barca 2011 Thu May 10, 2012 10:53 am

IMO, we haven't made a big enough deal about the fact that Juve are Italian Invincibles this year on the forums.
barca 2011
barca 2011
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by delaurentishotz Thu May 10, 2012 11:32 am

Do you need more reasons why to become a Juve Fan? Mj-laughing1
delaurentishotz
delaurentishotz
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by The_ItalianFool Thu May 10, 2012 11:48 am

I cant believe the people trolling this thread.. it was made to be funny and entertaining... haters gonna hate.

barca 2011 wrote:IMO, we haven't made a big enough deal about the fact that Juve are Italian Invincibles this year on the forums.

It's not done yet!! We need to win our last league game, and beat Napoli to claim the Coppa Italia.

Only then have we surpassed the Invincibles.
The_ItalianFool
The_ItalianFool
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by barca 2011 Thu May 10, 2012 11:54 am

The_ItalianFool wrote:I cant believe the people trolling this thread.. it was made to be funny and entertaining... haters gonna hate.

barca 2011 wrote:IMO, we haven't made a big enough deal about the fact that Juve are Italian Invincibles this year on the forums.

It's not done yet!! We need to win our last league game, and beat Napoli to claim the Coppa Italia.

True but as soon as u guys not lose the league game, its done. I would HATE to jinx it, but Juve have that game.
barca 2011
barca 2011
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by The_ItalianFool Thu May 10, 2012 11:59 am

barca 2011 wrote:
The_ItalianFool wrote:I cant believe the people trolling this thread.. it was made to be funny and entertaining... haters gonna hate.

True but as soon as u guys not lose the league game, its done. I would HATE to jinx it, but Juve have that game.

Yeah, I think we have it in hand too but we can't count our chickens until the eggs hatch!

If Juve win the Coppa Italia as well, they are officially better than the Arsenal Invincibles( they didnt even reach the finals, right?)

The_ItalianFool
The_ItalianFool
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by barca 2011 Thu May 10, 2012 12:00 pm

The_ItalianFool wrote:
barca 2011 wrote:

Yeah, I think we have it in hand too but we can't count our chickens until the eggs hatch!

If Juve win the Coppa Italia as well, they are officially better than the Arsenal Invincibles( they didnt even reach the finals, right?)

Totally agree that is it not over til the end, but Juve have been very impressive.
barca 2011
barca 2011
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Lex Thu May 10, 2012 12:02 pm

The_ItalianFool wrote:If Juve win the Coppa Italia as well, they are officially better than the Arsenal Invincibles
At one point in the season, you had drawn more games than you won Laughing

Don't make me laugh, meladdo
Lex
Lex
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Valencia

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Thu May 10, 2012 12:42 pm

Lex wrote:
The_ItalianFool wrote:If Juve win the Coppa Italia as well, they are officially better than the Arsenal Invincibles
At one point in the season, you had drawn more games than you won Laughing

Don't make me laugh, meladdo

If Juventus win thier last game they would have only drawn 3 more games than Arsenal did and unlike Arsenal if they win the Coppa Italia they would be unbeaten in the Cup aswell something Arsenal did'nt do.....

Winning the league and cup and unbeaten the whole season is a magnificent achievement and is more than what Arsenal did.

They have a legit case to say what they did is better.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Post by Lex Thu May 10, 2012 12:47 pm

Where's that Christmas list, i need to cross Mole's name off this year's one too :coffee:
Lex
Lex
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Valencia

Back to top Go down

Post by Le Samourai Thu May 10, 2012 12:48 pm

Arsenal's team was obviously better lol.
Le Samourai
Le Samourai
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Thu May 10, 2012 12:51 pm

Lex wrote:Where's that Christmas list, i need to cross Mole's name off this year's one too :coffee:

Just saying mate results wise what they are doing is arguably better.....

You did it with more style and had better players tho Very Happy also you had CL to deal with which Juve probably would have lost in multiple times :coffee:

Spoiler:
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Post by Zealous Thu May 10, 2012 12:54 pm

Did Juventus actually lose a game this season? They didn't play in Europe though hmm

As for the invincibles I still think United 99 were better and more impressive.
Zealous
Zealous
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by VivaStPauli Thu May 10, 2012 12:59 pm

Still impressive as f*ck though.
VivaStPauli
VivaStPauli
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : FC St. Pauli

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next