Lex
Ganso
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Babun
Raptorgunner
25 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

If Fabregas is worth £35m, Alexis Sanchez is worth £44m'- Udinese owner  - Page 3 Empty Re: If Fabregas is worth £35m, Alexis Sanchez is worth £44m'- Udinese owner

Post by BarrileteCosmico Fri 24 Jun - 4:48:55

To be honest it's kinda the same with English fans and Italian football here Very Happy

BarrileteCosmico
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

If Fabregas is worth £35m, Alexis Sanchez is worth £44m'- Udinese owner  - Page 3 Empty Re: If Fabregas is worth £35m, Alexis Sanchez is worth £44m'- Udinese owner

Post by BarrileteCosmico Fri 24 Jun - 4:49:33

Lex wrote:
sciacca wrote:Put it this way. Both players are overrated. I still rate Sanchez better tho...
If Fabregas is worth £35m, Alexis Sanchez is worth £44m'- Udinese owner  - Page 3 Cartoon-bang-head-jpg

I give up
And that is how you win arguments in the internet!
BarrileteCosmico
BarrileteCosmico
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 24 Jun - 5:31:04

[quote="Raptorgunner"]
Lex wrote:
sciacca wrote:Put it this way. Both players are overrated. I still rate Sanchez better tho...
If Fabregas is worth £35m, Alexis Sanchez is worth £44m'- Udinese owner  - Page 3 Cartoon-bang-head-jpg

I give up
LOL there must a reason why he don't like Cesc, all the top clubs in the world would have Cesc any day.
Lex wrote:r state that I never liked Cesc?

[quote="Lex"]Because Italian fans here seem to writhe in pain and agony when anything even remotely associated with English football is mentioned

I beg to differ...

Raptorgunner wrote:
Lex wrote:Because Italian fans here seem to writhe in pain and agony when anything even remotely associated with English football is mentioned
Well they have their reason, EPL has beating them down for a while now. Very Happy
Some of their worst loses have been at the hands of EPL clubs.

True, but yet in the past five years Serie A clubs have won two CL's...

BarrileteCosmico wrote:To be honest it's kinda the same with English fans and Italian football here Very Happy

Agreed...

BarrileteCosmico wrote:
Lex wrote:

I give up
And that is how you win arguments in the internet!

I guess so...

Back to top Go down

Post by Lex Fri 24 Jun - 5:35:00

Serie A fans can neg me all they like, but it's a fact that their favourite word on here is "Premface", with "Moggi" and "Mourinho" tied in second
Lex
Lex
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Valencia

Back to top Go down

Post by Lex Fri 24 Jun - 5:36:37

For the record, i don't mind Serie A
Lex
Lex
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Raptorgunner Fri 24 Jun - 5:37:14

BarrileteCosmico wrote:To be honest it's kinda the same with English fans and Italian football here Very Happy
I don't hate the Italian teams, I think Alessandro Del Piero is one of the greatest players all time.
Raptorgunner
Raptorgunner
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 24 Jun - 5:38:25

Lex wrote:Serie A fans can neg me all they like, but it's a fact that their favourite word on here is "Premface", with "Moggi" and "Mourinho" tied in second

I ain't neggin you...

Back to top Go down

Post by Sushi Master Fri 24 Jun - 5:53:01

Italians do some sane buisness, if you check out their transfer prices most of them are very reasonable or quite complex (co-ownerships and the like), yet not batshit crazy like in the PL.

This is just Pozzo's way of inflating Alexi's price and getting every cent out of him. Doesn't mean Alexis is better than Cesc.
Sushi Master
Sushi Master
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Post by M99 Fri 24 Jun - 10:43:44

I can't believe people are comparing Fabregas (a CM) and Sanchez ( a winger/SS) and for the record Fabregas is awesome, one of the best players in the world. Look at his stats, but that's only half the story look at the influence he has on the Arsenal team. Sanchez is great in his own right, he really reminds me of a young Cristiano. Hope he does not get ruined by sitting on the Barca bench.
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by EarlyPrototype Fri 24 Jun - 10:44:55

Arsenal reject 27 million pound bid for Cesc.
EarlyPrototype
EarlyPrototype
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by EarlyPrototype Fri 24 Jun - 10:45:32

You know things are not right when Carrol gets sold for 35 million pounds but Barca bid only 27 for Cesc.
EarlyPrototype
EarlyPrototype
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Seppuku Fri 24 Jun - 11:17:10

Omniscient wrote:
Seppuku wrote:Sanchez? He's aiight...His diving talent needs to be up'ed for him to fit in this Barca side.

100% false.

lool...I stand corrected then..
Seppuku
Seppuku
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by Raptorgunner Fri 24 Jun - 14:30:37

Seppuku wrote:
Omniscient wrote:
Seppuku wrote:Sanchez? He's aiight...His diving talent needs to be up'ed for him to fit in this Barca side.

100% false.

lool...I stand corrected then..

I just realize something that Cesc is not a diver, and Sanchez is on his way to become a great diver. I think that is the reason why Barcelona would pay more for Sanchez. Very Happy
Raptorgunner
Raptorgunner
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Nirgal Fri 24 Jun - 14:38:31

Zampa: If sanchez is worth 50 million then pastore is worth the bernabeu stadium.
Nirgal
Nirgal
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Club Supported : TSV 1860 Munich

Back to top Go down

Post by wigglesworth Fri 24 Jun - 15:07:37

Raptorgunner wrote:
Lex wrote:Because Italian fans here seem to writhe in pain and agony when anything even remotely associated with English football is mentioned
Well they have their reason, EPL has beating them down for a while now. Very Happy
Some of their worst loses have been at the hands of EPL clubs.

Serie A champions versus EPL champions 2010

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IloWaGi2idw

By the way, how many CLs has the EPL won over the past 5 years? How many has Serie A?
wigglesworth
wigglesworth
Banned (Permanent)

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by Raptorgunner Fri 24 Jun - 15:55:43

Champions Runners up

2004–05 ENG Liverpool Milan

2005–06 ESP Barcelona Arsenal Sad

2006–07 ITA Milan Liverpool

2007–08 ENG Manchester United Chelsea

2008–09 ESP Barcelona Manchester United

2009–10 ITA Internazionale Bayern Munich

2010–11 ESP Barcelona Manchester United

Last edited by Raptorgunner on Fri 24 Jun - 16:00:34; edited 1 time in total
Raptorgunner
Raptorgunner
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Lex Fri 24 Jun - 15:58:17

wigglesworth wrote:Serie A champions versus EPL champions 2010

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IloWaGi2idw
EPL nobodies vs Seria A champions 2011

wigglesworth wrote:how many CLs has the EPL won over the past 5 years? How many has Serie A?
Serie A have won 2, EPL's won 1......what's your point? Am i supposed to be dazzled? How about we take it back 6 years and make it 2 a piece? Or have you forgotten how Liverpool came back from being 3-0 at half time against Milan to snatch the 2005 CL from them?
Lex
Lex
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by wigglesworth Fri 24 Jun - 16:01:59

7 years??? LOL

Try 20 years. Serie A 5 EPL 3.

Serie A is nearly twice as strong.
wigglesworth
wigglesworth
Banned (Permanent)

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by Jamin Fri 24 Jun - 16:04:40

you cant compare Sanchez with Fabregas.

Udinese president is a c**t for starting this argument.
Jamin
Jamin
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

http://twitter.com/#!/J_Amin94

Back to top Go down

Post by Raptorgunner Fri 24 Jun - 16:05:16

Past 6years 5 EPL have been runners up, with 4 EPL in the semifinals.
Raptorgunner
Raptorgunner
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Jamin Fri 24 Jun - 16:08:23

Serie A is a league for players who pass the age of 30 ffs
Jamin
Jamin
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

http://twitter.com/#!/J_Amin94

Back to top Go down

Post by Raptorgunner Fri 24 Jun - 16:08:35

wigglesworth wrote:7 years??? LOL

Try 20 years. Serie A 5 EPL 3.

Serie A is nearly twice as strong.

Are you saying Serie A teams are better then EPL teams?
Raptorgunner
Raptorgunner
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Raptorgunner Fri 24 Jun - 16:10:56

Raptorgunner
Raptorgunner
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by ToEy Fri 24 Jun - 16:47:56

So the infamous "2 UCLs in 4 Years" now has became "2 UCLs in 5 years"? Why not 1 UCL in last 4 years...make it consistent lol.....dont try so hard to win a pointless argument

ToEy
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Doc Fri 24 Jun - 17:18:24

Nirgal wrote:Zampa: If sanchez is worth 50 million then pastore is worth the bernabeu stadium.

Beautiful post maybe because I actually think he's capable of saying something like that...
Doc
Doc
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Fri 24 Jun - 19:21:06

"You do not have to see it as an expensive transfer, since I am sure Madrid will not win anything next year if Barca sign him. I am sure this alone is enough to justify and pay his price.

meeh, get us zamparini, waay more funny
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3