dostoevsky
The_ItalianFool
Zealous
S
18 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Pick your vote.

Who Serie A's player of  the season ? - Page 2 Vote_lcap15%Who Serie A's player of  the season ? - Page 2 Vote_rcap 15% 
[ 6 ]
Who Serie A's player of  the season ? - Page 2 Vote_lcap64%Who Serie A's player of  the season ? - Page 2 Vote_rcap 64% 
[ 25 ]
Who Serie A's player of  the season ? - Page 2 Vote_lcap5%Who Serie A's player of  the season ? - Page 2 Vote_rcap 5% 
[ 2 ]
Who Serie A's player of  the season ? - Page 2 Vote_lcap0%Who Serie A's player of  the season ? - Page 2 Vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
Who Serie A's player of  the season ? - Page 2 Vote_lcap10%Who Serie A's player of  the season ? - Page 2 Vote_rcap 10% 
[ 4 ]
Who Serie A's player of  the season ? - Page 2 Vote_lcap0%Who Serie A's player of  the season ? - Page 2 Vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
Who Serie A's player of  the season ? - Page 2 Vote_lcap5%Who Serie A's player of  the season ? - Page 2 Vote_rcap 5% 
[ 2 ]

Total Votes : 39

Who Serie A's player of  the season ? - Page 2 Empty Re: Who Serie A's player of the season ?

Post by dostoevsky Mon May 14, 2012 3:10 pm

dostoevsky wrote:Though who knows, it could have been rwo voting for Gigi. Razz

rwo power wrote:I'd vote for Gigi. He was in the goal of the best defense in the European top leagues after all.

Called it. Razz

dostoevsky
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Who Serie A's player of  the season ? - Page 2 Empty Re: Who Serie A's player of the season ?

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Mon May 14, 2012 3:14 pm

Have not watched Parma much this season..... has Giovinco really been that good?

But yh it's Pirlo for all the reasons everyone has already mentioned.....
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Mon May 14, 2012 3:15 pm

Vidal or Pirlo dunno who but without Vidal our midfield wasn't the same we were destroyed in midfield without him
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by the xcx Mon May 14, 2012 3:16 pm

Havent seen Pirlo playing for Juve, therefore I chose Ibra.
the xcx
the xcx
Banned (Decade)

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by S Mon May 14, 2012 3:16 pm

15 goals and 12 assists Mole..Thats quite a good record in Serie A i'd say.

But i havent seen anything extraordinary from him in big games though.
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by Rossoneri Ninja Mon May 14, 2012 3:40 pm

Surag wrote:15 goals and 12 assists Mole..Thats quite a good record in Serie A i'd say.

Destroyed Inter ? Or more accurately raped Lucio lol
Rossoneri Ninja
Rossoneri Ninja
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by S Mon May 14, 2012 3:50 pm

Rossoneri Ninja wrote:
Surag wrote:15 goals and 12 assists Mole..Thats quite a good record in Serie A i'd say.

Destroyed Inter ? Or more accurately raped Lucio lol

Since when is inter a top side :coffee: I watched that game actually..you're right.

Did not do anything noteworthy against either juve or milan.
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by rwo power Mon May 14, 2012 4:19 pm

dostoevsky wrote:
dostoevsky wrote:Though who knows, it could have been rwo voting for Gigi. Razz
rwo power wrote:I'd vote for Gigi. He was in the goal of the best defense in the European top leagues after all.
Called it. Razz
LOL, didn't see that XD

But then, Gigi does deserve at least an honorary mention. It's such a shame that GKs never get the recognition they deserve! Who Serie A's player of  the season ? - Page 2 2276801876
rwo power
rwo power
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Club Supported : Asante Kotoko

Back to top Go down

Post by kiranr Mon May 14, 2012 4:34 pm

Zealous wrote:Voting for Pirlo would make a lot of sense. He was massive.

But I felt Ibra was more of an "MVP" if that makes sense.

It makes sense. But it doesn't make sense you are saying this :vagi:
kiranr
kiranr
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by Ganso Mon May 14, 2012 4:43 pm

pirlo first,ibra second.the guy took a 7th placed team to the scudetto
Ganso
Ganso
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Mon May 14, 2012 4:50 pm

Ganso wrote:pirlo first,ibra second.the guy took a 7th placed team to the scudetto

I think you will find Pirlo with assistance from Vidal, Marchisio, Lichtsteiner, Barzagli and Buffon and Chiellini coming back to form did that.....

With Conte's tactics and mentality being the biggest reason above all that, anyone who thinks Pirlo took Juventus from 7th to 1st is truly idiotic/delusional.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by The_ItalianFool Mon May 14, 2012 4:52 pm

Great Leader Sprucenuce wrote:
Ganso wrote:pirlo first,ibra second.the guy took a 7th placed team to the scudetto

I think you will find Pirlo with assistance from Vidal, Marchisio, Lichtsteiner, Barzagli and Buffon and Chiellini coming back to form did that.....

With Conte's tactics and mentality being the biggest reason above all that, anyone who thinks Pirlo took Juventus from 7th to 1st is truly idiotic/delusional.

Yeah Mole's got a point.

Surely Pirlo was one of if not the most important player, but it was a team effort that saw us come back, with Conte being the mastermind behind it all. Afterall, we had like 20 players share all of our goals, Matri with 10 as our highest scorer if im not mistaken. That alone says a lot, and the way we play says the most. Team effort.
The_ItalianFool
The_ItalianFool
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by Ganso Mon May 14, 2012 4:54 pm

so you think that these players gained form out of nowhere? credit to conte adn the players ,but pirlo is behind everything imo

Last edited by Ganso on Mon May 14, 2012 4:54 pm; edited 1 time in total
Ganso
Ganso
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by S Mon May 14, 2012 4:54 pm

He got 13 assists by playing in a deeper position..He would've had more if our forwards actually managed to finish of their chances
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Zealous Mon May 14, 2012 5:06 pm

kiranr wrote:
Zealous wrote:Voting for Pirlo would make a lot of sense. He was massive.

But I felt Ibra was more of an "MVP" if that makes sense.

It makes sense. But it doesn't make sense you are saying this :vagi:

:vagi:

There was no stand out performer for Juve besides Pirlo even then without Vidal or Brazigali who knows if Juve would have won Seria A.

Had there been a more decisive figurehead for Juve I would have voted for him.

Votes are subjective anyway Razz
Zealous
Zealous
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by Rossoneri Ninja Mon May 14, 2012 5:09 pm

I think Ibra was the best because he only had dm's to assist him.

28 goals in Serie A is an incredible feat :bow:
Rossoneri Ninja
Rossoneri Ninja
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Mon May 14, 2012 5:15 pm

Ganso wrote:so you think that these players gained form out of nowhere? credit to conte adn the players ,but pirlo is behind everything imo

Marchisio played on the wing last season, Vidal was awesome for Leverkusen for 3 years, Chiellini was surrounded by crap until Barzagli signed.... Buffon was injured until end of last year,,,Lichtsteiner has basically been Juventus version of Alves Laughing

Pirlo has been fantastic but to say he is behind it all is very naive... as Juventus this year has been a team effort and without what those players have provided Pirlo's impact would have been zilch...

He's player of the year dont get me wrong but.... theres so many different permutations that have led to Juve going from also-rans to Champions.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Rossoneri Ninja Mon May 14, 2012 5:19 pm

Great Leader Sprucenuce wrote:
Ganso wrote:so you think that these players gained form out of nowhere? credit to conte adn the players ,but pirlo is behind everything imo

Marchisio played on the wing last season, Vidal was awesome for Leverkusen for 3 years, Chiellini was surrounded by crap until Barzagli signed.... Buffon was injured until end of last year,,,Lichtsteiner has basically been Juventus version of Alves Laughing

Pirlo has been fantastic but to say he is behind it all is very naive... as Juventus this year has been a team effort and without what those players have provided Pirlo's impact would have been zilch...

He's player of the year dont get me wrong but.... theres so many different permutations that have led to Juve going from also-rans to Champions.

Agreed much of Juve's success came down to everything and everyone coming together perfectly. They fixed so many issues with the team over the course of 1 season incredible.
Rossoneri Ninja
Rossoneri Ninja
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2