vivabarca38
Rebaño Sagrado
the xcx
kiranr
S
67 posters

Page 11 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 10, 11, 12  Next

Go down

Real Madrid vs Manchester City - Page 11 Empty Re: Real Madrid vs Manchester City

Post by Mamad Wed Sep 12, 2012 12:21 pm

Aguero is a dangerous player but in his last games against us he missed about 20 on on ones lol.

Mamad
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Real Madrid vs Manchester City - Page 11 Empty Re: Real Madrid vs Manchester City

Post by juventus101 Wed Sep 12, 2012 1:14 pm

Gomez, Robert, and Robben flopped against you? They all scored on you. Robben had another clear PK but it wasn't called, Ribery tore Arbeloa a new one, and Gomez was tearing Ramos and Pepe apart on both nights. He did screw up one or two golden chances and a lot.of smaller chances, but he still buried one eventually, and still caused your backline all sorts of problems. Bayern dominated Real in not only midfield but also attack. Even Bayerns defense looked better, bar the first 15 minutes of the second leg where they were in panic mode.
juventus101
juventus101
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by the xcx Wed Sep 12, 2012 1:50 pm

All thanks to a bad schedule from the officials of La Liga.
the xcx
the xcx
Banned (Decade)

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Zealous Wed Sep 12, 2012 2:31 pm

juventus101 wrote:Gomez, Robert, and Robben flopped against you? They all scored on you. Robben had another clear PK but it wasn't called, Ribery tore Arbeloa a new one, and Gomez was tearing Ramos and Pepe apart on both nights. He did screw up one or two golden chances and a lot.of smaller chances, but he still buried one eventually, and still caused your backline all sorts of problems. Bayern dominated Real in not only midfield but also attack. Even Bayerns defense looked better, bar the first 15 minutes of the second leg where they were in panic mode.

For a "Juve" fan you sure have a raging hard on for Bayern there.

Offside Ribery goal was the difference in the end :bow:
Zealous
Zealous
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by Die Borussen Wed Sep 12, 2012 2:39 pm

ribery tore arbeloa a new one by diving each time he got the ball

aka sanchez style

Die Borussen
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Wed Sep 12, 2012 3:20 pm

Real Madrid played Barca on a Saturday and played CL vs Bayern on the following Wednesday. Nothing wrong with that. hmm

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by juventus101 Wed Sep 12, 2012 5:21 pm

I am not even a Bayern fan. I support Dortmund over them in the bundesliaga, I just support Bayern against Madrid and Barca, as in my opinion Bayern are better than them. I'm actually an fc koln fan but Juventus comes first before any other team by far.
juventus101
juventus101
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Le Samourai Wed Sep 12, 2012 5:23 pm

juventus101 wrote:I am not even a Bayern fan. I support Dortmund over them in the bundesliaga, I just support Bayern against Madrid and Barca, as in my opinion Bayern are better than them. I'm actually an fc koln fan but Juventus comes first before any other team by far.
Le Samourai
Le Samourai
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by The Franchise Wed Sep 12, 2012 5:36 pm

I hope im not the only one sick and tired of Bayern/Germany...well actually, many of their fans/media chatter boxes rather than the teams themselves.

All I hear about is how good they are, who they are better than, who they would beat and what great players they have...and yet, still to win squat.

Win before you talk at least...at least win your own league.
The Franchise
The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Messiah Wed Sep 12, 2012 6:28 pm

The Franchise wrote:I hope im not the only one sick and tired of Bayern/Germany...well actually, many of their fans/media chatter boxes rather than the teams themselves.

All I hear about is how good they are, who they are better than, who they would beat and what great players they have...and yet, still to win squat.

Doesn't change anything, we have a better squad than Madrid and Barca. and if we meet, we will kick anyone of you guys out. so sorry.
The Messiah
The Messiah
Banned (Permanent)

Club Supported : Chelsea

http://pose-grpp.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Arquitecto Wed Sep 12, 2012 8:33 pm

The Messiah wrote:
The Franchise wrote:I hope im not the only one sick and tired of Bayern/Germany...well actually, many of their fans/media chatter boxes rather than the teams themselves.

Doesn't change anything, we have a better squad than Madrid and Barca. and if we meet, we will kick anyone of you guys out. so sorry.

Do you realize how repetitive and redundant your debates sound? Bayern have flopped twice in a row in European finals. Against Inter they were throughly outclassed and outplayed and Chelsea they couldn't even beat them in their own stadium.

Bayern have no basis for having being called the best squad or best team considering Real and Barca are a class above them. When Bayern actually beats Massive out of their depth euro flops Dortmund then we will talk. Until then Real who have proven champions who have actually proven their pedigree are superior. You have given no concrete argument on how Bayern is superior while all they really are just a mentally weak bunch of flat track bullies. Real and Barca play in a far stronger league with more competition.

Don't even get me started on Germany with their overhyped squad and clueless Loew.

Last edited by Arquitecto on Wed Sep 12, 2012 8:36 pm; edited 1 time in total
Arquitecto
Arquitecto
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 12, 2012 8:35 pm

You are not alone Mr Franchise Thumbs up

Back to top Go down

Post by Valkyrja Wed Sep 12, 2012 8:49 pm

The Messiah wrote:

except the fact that Madrid and Barca have better players in every position.
Valkyrja
Valkyrja
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by rwo power Wed Sep 12, 2012 9:37 pm

hmm

http://www.footballclubrankings.com/2012/09/world-football-club-rankings-9-3-12/

Razz
rwo power
rwo power
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Club Supported : Asante Kotoko

Back to top Go down

Post by ioilersrock448 Thu Sep 13, 2012 12:07 am

Kizu wrote:
The Messiah wrote:

So then why were Madrid dominated over 2 legs bar 15 minutes? It's arrogant for Madrid fans to continue to say their players are better than ours.

As for winning, the only way to beat Bayern is to park the bus just like Chelsea did and to some extent Inter in the 2010 final. Once Bayern can play against a wall, the CL will be Bayern's.
ioilersrock448
ioilersrock448
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : FC Bayern

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 13, 2012 12:36 am

ioilersrock448 wrote:
Kizu wrote:
The Messiah wrote:

So then why were Madrid dominated over 2 legs bar 15 minutes? It's arrogant for Madrid fans to continue to say their players are better than ours.

As for winning, the only way to beat Bayern is to park the bus just like Chelsea did and to some extent Inter in the 2010 final. Once Bayern can play against a wall, the CL will be Bayern's.

Try winning something and then you might have a claim.

Are you the best club in Germany atm? No you have lost the last two domestic titles to Dortmund.

Are you best club in Europe? No, do you choke like bitches in Europe? Yes, yes you do.

At least Madrid can win a domestic title against one of the best teams ever. At least Barcelona can still knock up a few trophies.

The only reason Madrid and Barcelona didn't progress further in the UCL is because they had a hard el clasico fixture to prepare for that pretty much decided the la liga title while Chelsea and Bayern rested all their players because they were both well out of the title race already lmao.
Revel in the fact your club is crap and get's the advantage in ko fixtures because they are so poor in their own domestic league. I would not be proud of it.

When Bayern can at least win the title in their own league then maybe you would have a chance at voicing an opinion that your maybe better than Barcelona or Real Madrid.

Back to top Go down

Post by Lord Hades Thu Sep 13, 2012 1:12 am

bayern beat is in penalties lol, that too courtesy ramos ..

so stop all this bayern raped us blah blah , if you were that good you should have finished us off, you didnt and we were more or less evenly matched.
Lord Hades
Lord Hades
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Red Alert Thu Sep 13, 2012 2:45 am

I'm in that boat.

You can add Real and Barcelona to that list though.

I can't imagine how many threads are made in their sections if the general section is flooded with 'best two teams in the word'.
Red Alert
Red Alert
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Red Alert Thu Sep 13, 2012 2:46 am

Lord Hades wrote: bayern beat is in penalties lol, that too courtesy ramos ..

so stop all this bayern raped us blah blah , if you were that good you should have finished us off, you didnt and we were more or less evenly matched.

But do you not rate yourselves as the best team in the world? Yes?

So if you guys are "evenly matched" would that not mean Bayern is a force?
Red Alert
Red Alert
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by juventus101 Thu Sep 13, 2012 3:11 am

Okay, its very simple. Bayern Munich beat Real Madrid over two legs by outplaying them. That means they are the better team. I don't see how its even arguable. If Real had won, all you Real fanboys would be constantly using that as evidence, and you all know it. But Real didn't win. Bayern did, so they are better, simple as that. Stop with the excuses and just admit defeat, its ridiculous that you guys think your own personal opinions are more valid than Bayern actually beating Madrid on the field.

And btw, Bayern didn't flop in either final. The 2010 Inter was an amazing team that outplayed them, but also outplayed Barcelona, Manchester United, and others along the way. And Chelsea parked the bus, and this tactic also worked against Barcelona over TWO LEGS, which makes it harder for a tactic like that to work. Barca also couldn't beat Chelsea in their own stadium. An getting to two finals, even if you lose them both, is still etter than two semifinals at best, not getting to a final at all in a long time.
juventus101
juventus101
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by rwo power Thu Sep 13, 2012 3:44 am

You can of course go by objective numbers, too. Here's the current UEFA team ranking:

Real Madrid vs Manchester City - Page 11 X23

This goes strictly by won matches both domestically and in Europe over a 5 year period.

Source: http://kassiesa.home.xs4all.nl/bert/uefa/data/method4/trank2013.html
rwo power
rwo power
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Red Alert Thu Sep 13, 2012 3:49 am

17th :bow:

Havn't played in the CL in 4 years.
Red Alert
Red Alert
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Zealous Thu Sep 13, 2012 6:27 am

Objectively speaking Chelsea > Bayern because they beat them at the Allianz to win the Champions League. But we all know that's not how it works.

Bayern still have a lot to prove. They've won nothing and beating Madrid in a two legged tie (that had a clasico inbetween) thanks to an offside goal and a last minute winner in the first leg doesn't categorically prove anything.

Bayern are a good team, I've always maintained that viewpoint but whatever way you look at it they have nothing to show for it. The only thing players of Bayern Munich have achieved last year was disappointment and tears with club AND country. Bayern players take most of the blame for Germany's ridiculous Euro flop. They needed Ozil to take a penalty for them because they were shitting their pants at the thought of missing one Laughing

Zealous
Zealous
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by rwo power Thu Sep 13, 2012 6:34 am

Zealous wrote:Bayern players take most of the blame for Germany's ridiculous Euro flop. They needed Ozil to take a penalty for them because they were shitting their pants at the thought of missing one Laughing
Manuel Neuer would have taken and scored it, too :coffee:
rwo power
rwo power
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Zealous Thu Sep 13, 2012 6:38 am

Don't get me started on Neuer. For a "top" keeper he concedes too many "easy" goals in big games imo.
Zealous
Zealous
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Thu Sep 13, 2012 6:44 am

Valencia 10th best team. :bow:

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 10, 11, 12  Next