Pedram
Mr Nick09
DeviAngel
21 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

SKY - Serie A Worst 11  Empty SKY - Serie A Worst 11

Post by DeviAngel Thu 17 May 2012 - 14:45

Frey (Genoa) - Kjaer(Roma) - Masiello(Atalanta)-Kaka Kaladze(Genoa) - Fernando Gago(Roma) - Milos Krasic(Juventus) - Eljero Elia (Juventus) - Vargas( Napoli) - Pato (Milan) - Forlan ( Inter), Gilardinho ( Genoa).

Worst coach : Luis Enrique
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

SKY - Serie A Worst 11  Empty Re: SKY - Serie A Worst 11

Post by Mr Nick09 Thu 17 May 2012 - 14:47

Lady Gaga
Luis Enrique
Razz
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Pedram Thu 17 May 2012 - 14:50

Gago ? i thought he was playing well for Rome.
Pedram
Pedram
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Thu 17 May 2012 - 15:00

Pedram wrote:Gago ? i thought he was playing well for Rome.

He has been its a ridiculous choice to put him in there.....
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Post by Potential Thu 17 May 2012 - 15:01

Milos, Elia, Vargos, Gago and Pato don't deserve to be there, just because you haven't played doesn't mean you're bad, Pato was plagued with injuries while Elia and Krasic simply wasn't selected by their respective coach while breaking into Napoli team is really difficult and it takes time to get their style correctly; and Gago in my opinion was magnificent for Roma.
Potential
Potential
Banned (Permanent)

Club Supported : Inter Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Thu 17 May 2012 - 15:05

Potential wrote:Milos, Elia, Vargos, Gago and Pato don't deserve to be there, just because you haven't played doesn't mean you're bad, Pato was plagued with injuries while Elia and Krasic simply wasn't selected by their respective coach while breaking into Napoli team is really difficult and it takes time to get their style correctly; and Gago in my opinion was magnificent for Roma.

actually I think Mazzari didn't give so much shots to Vargas while Lavezzi was off form he didn't even give chances to Pandev who scored 3 goals and made 4 assists as sub but he kept playing Lavezzi and Hamsik who was off-form whole season.
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Cotes Thu 17 May 2012 - 15:20

Potential is right...not because Krasic & Elia didn't get a chance doesn't mean they are flops or the worst...
Krasic managed to score a goal with the little he got while Elia got a brilliant assist...
Who is to say if they got playing time or were say at a next club (Roma,Inter,etc) they wouldn't have had a great season?

Also Pato shouldn't be here...he did well with the little time he played this season
Cotes
Cotes
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Swanhends Thu 17 May 2012 - 15:35

more of a "flops of the season" 11 than a "worst" but it looks right to me save for gago
Swanhends
Swanhends
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by dostoevsky Thu 17 May 2012 - 15:52

Luis Enrique is a harsh call which pays scant attention to the coaches who dug their own holes rather than being let down by their players.

Malesani would be my choice for the worst manager of the season. It's about the only position that can be easily justified however, managers are always in the thick of the action whilst with players you have to balance injury concerns, their use by the coach and whether you want to populate the list with a bunch of insignificant nobodies.

You can build a flop eleven, however either way Gago's selection is unwarranted and Taiwo and Cisse's absence boggles the mind.
dostoevsky
dostoevsky
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by S Thu 17 May 2012 - 15:54

I thought it was unfair for Pato to be called a flop....:vagi:

Nothing to be butthurt about.Also if you look at the eleven ,there are some pretty profiled players and lot were expected from them so in that respect this is a fair lineup.For Eg:Vargas transfer was really hyped but nothing came of it this season though he still has a chance to redeem himself since Lavezzi will be leaving.

I think these were the same guys who awarded Milito the bidone D'or last year ?You can see where they're coming from.

S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by dostoevsky Thu 17 May 2012 - 15:57

It's ridiculously unfair to call Pato a flop whilst ignoring Djibril Cisse who scored once in 18 Serie A appearances then was sent on loan to QPR. Laughing A lot was expected of him as well and he was hilariously ineffective.
dostoevsky
dostoevsky
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by S Thu 17 May 2012 - 16:08

You take injuries ,form everything into account ,Pato has been an absolute joke this season whichever way you look at it,his season has been a disaster..And to think that Milan were ready to sell this "Ballon D'Or material" player that too in January.

And this is about Serie A..whatever relevant he had done this season was in the CL.

Maybe Italian Media dont consider Cisse a quality player afterall ?I dont think he had too much expectations than some of the others that are there in the list.

S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Thu 17 May 2012 - 16:26

Ebony and Ivory making the starting 11 of some team :bow:

Luca
J Council Master

Back to top Go down

Post by JAY-Z Thu 17 May 2012 - 16:58

Gago?WTF?!!
JAY-Z
JAY-Z
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Roma

Back to top Go down

Post by dostoevsky Fri 18 May 2012 - 0:39

Surag wrote:You take injuries ,form everything into account ,Pato has been an absolute joke this season whichever way you look at it,his season has been a disaster..And to think that Milan were ready to sell this "Ballon D'Or material" player that too in January.

And this is about Serie A..whatever relevant he had done this season was in the CL.

Maybe Italian Media dont consider Cisse a quality player afterall ?I dont think he had too much expectations than some of the others that are there in the list.

Trust me, Cisse came with significant expectations, had no excuses and couldn't even last a full season before joining Taiwo at QPR. Remove Pato's CL campaign and he still wasn't as useless as Cisse. Not having Pato on the pitch left you with 11, having Cisse left you with 10. Laughing

Milan weren't ready to sell him in January, Berlusconi stepped in and put an end to any nonsense.
dostoevsky
dostoevsky
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Le Samourai Fri 18 May 2012 - 0:43

Get this nonsense out of here

Gago?

Whover makes these Serie A teams needs to be shot for the sake of football.
Le Samourai
Le Samourai
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by Milan31 Fri 18 May 2012 - 5:23

Ridiculous team, obviously whoever made it does not watch enough Serie A. :facepalm:
Milan31
Milan31
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by BiasedMilanFan3 Fri 18 May 2012 - 6:05

If Pato is there because of injuries then Flamini should be captain of the club.

And no worst XI of Serie A 11/12 is complete without Taiwo
BiasedMilanFan3
BiasedMilanFan3
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Forza Fri 18 May 2012 - 6:45

Awful list.

Whoever wrote it just picked mostly expensive players who got little playing time due to injuries/tactical choices.

Gago's inclusion is just a complete screw-up. Inexplicable.

Luis Enrique was put in purely because he was the only foreign coach and he tried to do something different and interesting compared to the usual. That's what you get for attempting to be innovative.

The only players that deserve to be there are Kjaer, Masiello, Forlan and Gilardino.

SKY is a huge fail in general though, I didn't really expect anything less when I read the thread. This was probably written by a Lazio supporter too. No Cisse, whilst 2 Roma players and their coach were included.

Taiwo's half a season in Serie A > all.
Forza
Forza
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Fulham

Back to top Go down

Post by S Fri 18 May 2012 - 12:22

So Forlan deserves to be in the list but Pato doesnt..What are you talking about ?

Pato's impact in Serie A this year was as worse as Forlan's.
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Forza Fri 18 May 2012 - 12:36

Surag wrote:So Forlan deserves to be in the list but Pato doesnt..What are you talking about ?

Pato's impact in Serie A this year was as worse as Forlan's.

Neither player had a good season in Serie A...

Pato: 7 starts, 4 subs, 1 goal, 0 assists

Forlan: 14 starts, 4 subs, 2 goals, 2 assists

However, you also have to take into account Pato's awful run with injuries. You can't just put him in the list because he's been injured a lot. There have been very few times when Pato has actually played more than one game in a row. It would be foolish to say that his injuries haven't affected his performances. Granted, Forlan has also had his problems with injury, but nowhere near the extent to which Pato has suffered this season.
Forza
Forza
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by S Fri 18 May 2012 - 12:53

Ofc Injuries would play a part in poor perfomances.You wouldnt be at your best once you havent recovered from an injury i think that is understandable.

Ask Diego Milito..Despite all the injuries he went through last year ,he still managed to collect Serie A's Bidone D'Or award.16 games 9 starts and 7 substitute appearances and he still managed to score 6 goals along with 5 assists.

Pato's inclusion has more to do with the expectations more than anything..I mean common ,he has been Serie A's best young player for a few good seasons,with the high standards he's set ,its been a completely forgettable season...And its not like he has done exceedingly well in the games he's played,his stats provide a good argument.

Well i dont have a problem with their criteria and i am not too unfazed by Elia or Krasic's inclusion either..

But if you think Forlan deserves to be in the list,then i think Pato's inclusion has been fully justified..

S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Forza Fri 18 May 2012 - 13:00

Surag wrote:Ofc Injuries would play a part in poor perfomances.You wouldnt be at your best once you havent recovered from an injury i think that is understandable.

Ask Diego Milito..Despite all the injuries he went through last year ,he still managed to collect Serie A's Bidone D'Or award.16 games 9 starts and 7 substitute appearances and he still managed to score 6 goals along with 5 assists.

Pato's inclusion has more to do with the expectations more than anything..I mean common ,he has been Serie A's best young player for a few good seasons,with the high standards he's set ,its been a completely forgettable season...And its not like he has done exceedingly well in the games he's played,his stats provide a good argument.

Well i dont have a problem with their criteria and i am not too unfazed by Elia or Krasic's inclusion either..

But if you think Forlan deserves to be in the list,then i think Pato's inclusion has been fully justified..

I have a problem with all of that.

Milito clearly did not deserve Bidone d'Oro last season.
Elia got very little game time.
Krasic got very little playing time.
Pato got very little playing time.
Forlan got playing time and was still bad.

My point is that you cannot judge a player based on the time they spent on the bench or the treatment table. It's ridiculous to say that you expected them to play more, so they should get a flop award.
Forza
Forza
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by S Fri 18 May 2012 - 13:16

Pato got a minimal amount of game time whereas Krasic and Elia didnt.

You can give the same argument for Forlan..He was coming back from injury,not fully fit hence dip in perfomances.

Krasic has deceived us actually,he's been a flop since last January.You could see why Conte did not prefer him..

See its like saying someone like Stankovic and Chivu have been shit since they've had a lot of game time and people are not so short-sighted to make a judgement like that as they're still preferred by their coaches and have performed pretty ok in patches..You should also understand their perspective.

Pato barely managed to do anything constructive in the games he played.I actually get a feeling you Milan wouldnt have given a sh#t about Krasic and Elia's inclusion had Pato not been there..You are just using those 2 inclusions to give a reasonable argument in the favor of Pato.

While we're at it ,and since you actually have a problem with this list i am keen to see your worst eleven..
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Rossoneri Ninja Fri 18 May 2012 - 13:22

Don't know why we should care at all about something so trivial, so what if Pato is there, we all know if it wasn't for his constant injuries he would have been in line for a good season.
Rossoneri Ninja
Rossoneri Ninja
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum: