Trezeguet tries: "Del Piero and Camoranesi come to the River Plate"

4 posters

Go down

Trezeguet tries: "Del Piero and Camoranesi come to the River Plate" Empty Trezeguet tries: "Del Piero and Camoranesi come to the River Plate"

Post by DeviAngel Thu May 17, 2012 2:51 pm

David Trezeguet is experiencing a revival with the jersey of River Plate and Argentina in his venture would involve two former illustrious fellow like Alessandro Del Piero and Mauro German Camoranesi. Here are his words to the South American press, taken from itasportpress.it: "I Mauro would like to convince Alex to come and play at the River Plate-and here are two champions River Plate can make a difference. "
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Trezeguet tries: "Del Piero and Camoranesi come to the River Plate" Empty Re: Trezeguet tries: "Del Piero and Camoranesi come to the River Plate"

Post by Juveman17 Thu May 17, 2012 5:13 pm

I would be very happy he he went there. Trezegoal + Del Piero = BOOM
Juveman17
Juveman17
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Fulham

https://www.youtube.com/user/juveman176

Back to top Go down

Trezeguet tries: "Del Piero and Camoranesi come to the River Plate" Empty Re: Trezeguet tries: "Del Piero and Camoranesi come to the River Plate"

Post by juventus101 Fri May 18, 2012 12:52 am

Then they just need to convince Nedved to come out of retirement, and theyd have one of the strongest attacks in the history of soccer. Many years later, but still rockin. Nedved-ADP-Trez-Camo was so awesome!
juventus101
juventus101
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by The_ItalianFool Fri May 18, 2012 1:00 pm

juventus101 wrote:Then they just need to convince Nedved to come out of retirement, and theyd have one of the strongest attacks in the history of soccer. Many years later, but still rockin. Nedved-ADP-Trez-Camo was so awesome!

I can honestly say that was my favorite lineup ever. Classic.
The_ItalianFool
The_ItalianFool
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down