Firenze
urbaNRoots
Arquitecto
M99
Hapless_Hans
45 posters

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

Go down

João Felix - Benfica wonderkid - now at Barca - Page 6 Empty Re: João Felix - Benfica wonderkid - now at Barca

Post by Clutch Thu Jul 20, 2023 1:45 am

Myesyats wrote:Ehh sarcasm is dead I guess, and so are your chances for winning trophies next season hmm
ehh maybe :coffee:

Clutch
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

João Felix - Benfica wonderkid - now at Barca - Page 6 Empty Re: João Felix - Benfica wonderkid - now at Barca

Post by Myesyats Sun Sep 03, 2023 10:45 pm

"No, you don't have to go back to Chelsea"

João Felix - Benfica wonderkid - now at Barca - Page 6 Vvvv10
Myesyats
Myesyats
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : RO Blank

Back to top Go down

Post by BarrileteCosmico Mon Sep 04, 2023 1:39 am

I would react the same way tbf
BarrileteCosmico
BarrileteCosmico
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by BarcaLearning Mon Sep 04, 2023 10:50 am

Not up to date at all, whats with Felix, why cried? Razz
BarcaLearning
BarcaLearning
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Myesyats Mon Sep 04, 2023 2:12 pm

BarcaLearning wrote:Not up to date at all, whats with Felix, why cried? Razz

Because we freed him from prison. He took a massive pay cut just to get away from Chelsea/Atleti

He’d rather play for free for us. This is Barca
Myesyats
Myesyats
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Vibe Mon Sep 04, 2023 2:14 pm

Those former board members will be looking for that Barca prison freedom as well
Vibe
Vibe
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Inter Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Firenze Mon Sep 04, 2023 2:41 pm

Barca were the only club outside of Saudi who were interested, so essentially ya'll saved his career. Until he flops and gets benched and speaks out against Chavy, obviously. Portuguese Macheda.
Firenze
Firenze
the Bloody-Nine

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by Myesyats Tue Sep 19, 2023 10:25 pm

4 g/a in 2 games already

at Chelsea, 4 g/a in 20 games

He is so good
Myesyats
Myesyats
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by El Gunner Tue Sep 19, 2023 10:30 pm

antwerp and betis Thumbs up
El Gunner
El Gunner
An Oakland City Warrior

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Myesyats Tue Sep 19, 2023 10:33 pm

El Gunner wrote:antwerp and betis Thumbs up

Did he play Man City every week at Chelsea? hmm

Betis is a top 5 team in La Liga, Felix > Saka
Myesyats
Myesyats
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by BarcaLearning Wed Sep 20, 2023 6:54 am

Dunno why its so typical of cules to get excited about one of our players so quickly, must be in the cule DNA Razz Nice to see so far, but am waiting for see how he does vs the better opponents Razz
BarcaLearning
BarcaLearning
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Thimmy Wed Sep 20, 2023 8:05 am

BarcaLearning wrote:Dunno why its so typical of cules to get excited about one of our players so quickly, must be in the cule DNA Razz Nice to see so far, but am waiting for see how he does vs the better opponents Razz

I think it's extremely common for fans in general to be very knee-jerky when it comes to player performances. Felix might find his feet at Barcelona for all we know, but we won't know if he will do so until deep into the season, and at that point I imagine he will have received both praise and criticism on a monthly basis. Most people don't seem to value season long consistency very much unless a lack of consistency is reflected in the end of season result.

I think Man City's biggest strength is that they're consistent even when some, or even several of their players are out of form. Someone always seems to step up their game when others are stepping it down. They always manage to churn out results and no one seems to remember their poor performances when they hit peak form during the business end of the season.
Thimmy
Thimmy
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Firenze Wed Sep 20, 2023 10:12 am

antwerp hype rofl
Firenze
Firenze
the Bloody-Nine

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by Myesyats Wed Sep 20, 2023 11:22 am

Felix has always been quality so why do you act like I'm basing my hype off 2 games? :facepalm:

He just picked the wrong career paths.. Even so he was pretty good at Atleti, not 120m good but the hype was insane for him at that price.
Myesyats
Myesyats
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by farfan Tue Dec 12, 2023 5:24 pm

Barça fans are already turning on him hmm

farfan
farfan
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Manchester City

Back to top Go down

Post by Arquitecto Wed Dec 13, 2023 1:47 pm

Never saw the hype behind him. A dollar store Suso.
Arquitecto
Arquitecto
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by Myesyats Wed Dec 13, 2023 7:02 pm

He's great. Not 120m great, and that pricetag weighs heavy on him, but i guess for you guys if you're not mbappe-level you're useless.

I'd buy him out for 30-50 but not 70-100.
Myesyats
Myesyats
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Adit Wed Dec 13, 2023 8:53 pm

When ever he play he has been the main guy for Barca in attack. His ceiling isn't high but he is really punching above his weight at the moment.
Adit
Adit
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Borussia Mönchengladbach

http://www.realmadridfootballblog.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Adit Wed Dec 13, 2023 8:55 pm

While Dortmund defense is there for the taking their pressing and tactics are quite scary and Real should avoid them at all cost.
Adit
Adit
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Arquitecto Thu Dec 14, 2023 1:21 pm

I agree Adit Dortmund quite impressed me in the UCL. For some reason they aren't as good in the Bundesfodder but their style does suit the more general European scope.

My assessment is they begin very strong but tend to fade out. As if their team begins to press the run trigger in the first twenty minutes at all costs. Their defence is shambles I agree despite Hummels and Sule formidable in the centre.

When they do gas out they are far more vulnerable but still look to be a threat all the time with their wide-pressing.
Arquitecto
Arquitecto
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by Adit Sat Dec 16, 2023 1:23 am

Arquitecto wrote:I agree Adit Dortmund quite impressed me in the UCL. For some reason they aren't as good in the Bundesfodder but their style does suit the more general European scope.

My assessment is they begin very strong but tend to fade out. As if their team begins to press the run trigger in the first twenty minutes at all costs. Their defence is shambles I agree despite Hummels and Sule formidable in the centre.

When they do gas out they are far more vulnerable but still look to be a threat all the time with their wide-pressing.

Exactly. They give their entire energy in first 65 minutes and then insha'Allah. Their pressing means they will make the game 50:50 and on a good day if they are able to score all the chances then you are in trouble. Made for champions League except for the slow defense despite Hummel's heroics even at this age.
Adit
Adit
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Myesyats Sun Apr 14, 2024 9:01 am

decent bicycle kick

https://www.reddit.com/r/soccer/comments/1c3cdd6/iza_carcelén_fallon_dfloor_attempt_during_joão/
Myesyats
Myesyats
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6