dostoevsky
vu
Batigoal
EarlyPrototype
M99
23 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Well done Criscito, ruining your career like Bochetti Empty Well done Criscito, ruining your career like Bochetti

Post by M99 Fri Jun 24, 2011 12:22 pm

Defender Domenico Criscito appears to be on his way out of Genoa, as the left-back has agreed personal terms with Russian giants Zenit St Petersburg, La Gazzetta dello Sport reports.

The 24-year-old defender initially appeared close to a switch to fellow Serie A side Napoli, but club president Aurelio De Laurentiis gave up on signing the Italy international on Thursday.

Zenit coach Luciano Spalletti admitted shortly after De Laurentiis' comments that the Russians were interested in luring Criscito to Russia, and they have not wasted any time in reaching an agreement with the defender.

Criscito has reportedly signed a four-year deal worth €2.5 million per season, and although both clubs have yet to agree terms, Zenit are ready to match Genoa's €15m asking price, and the deal could be completed by the end of this month.

Criscito had also attracted the interest of Paris Saint-Germain and Inter, but it appears as if he will continue his career in the Russian Premier League instead.
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Well done Criscito, ruining your career like Bochetti Empty Re: Well done Criscito, ruining your career like Bochetti

Post by EarlyPrototype Fri Jun 24, 2011 12:38 pm

I can not think of any reason why he would go there.
EarlyPrototype
EarlyPrototype
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Well done Criscito, ruining your career like Bochetti Empty Re: Well done Criscito, ruining your career like Bochetti

Post by Batigoal Fri Jun 24, 2011 12:51 pm

crazy!!!
Batigoal
Batigoal
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Club Supported : Juventus

https://facebook.com/tarik.az

Back to top Go down

Post by vu Fri Jun 24, 2011 1:21 pm

i dont buy that. whats the source anyway???

de laurentiis stated that domenico has inter and psg on his mind... and latest news suggest that criscito is close to a move to paris... although i think that tiene is more than a decent lb, id be happy if psg could close this deal.

vu
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by dostoevsky Fri Jun 24, 2011 1:28 pm

I sincerely hope this isn't true. If the move is about money the wage isn't even obscene enough to get excited about, whilst his chances of staying in the national team may be damaged given that he's yet to establish himself under Prandelli, though he deserves the left back berth in my opinion.

Hopefully this is one of Gazzetta's page fillers; I really want him to go to Napoli still.
dostoevsky
dostoevsky
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by ciro1316 Fri Jun 24, 2011 1:35 pm

if cristico goes to zenit he can watch his career and the national team disappear. He should of went to napoli

ciro1316
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by :{Mr.Mustachio! Fri Jun 24, 2011 1:43 pm

Criscito isn't that good guys. Even so I don't wan't to see him at another Italian team like Napoli or Inter, so to the Russian tundra he goes. I'm content with that Razz
:{Mr.Mustachio!
:{Mr.Mustachio!
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by Ali Fri Jun 24, 2011 1:50 pm

you can't hate on the Russians for trying to make their league big!
Ali
Ali
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by M99 Fri Jun 24, 2011 2:05 pm

ali8775 wrote:you can't hate on the Russians for trying to make their league big!

I'm not hating on the Russian League, I'm hating at Criscito for going for the money.
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by giovanni_milan Fri Jun 24, 2011 3:22 pm

and we'll never hear of him again
giovanni_milan
giovanni_milan
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by McLewis Fri Jun 24, 2011 3:26 pm

Meh, He definitely ain't worth 15 mil...

Delaurentiis knew this and resigned himself to that fact....If he wants t go to Russia, that's his prerogative imo...at least he'll be working under an Italian unlike Bocchetti.

Last edited by McLewis on Fri Jun 24, 2011 3:51 pm; edited 1 time in total
McLewis
McLewis
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Roma

Back to top Go down

Post by Superpeppe Fri Jun 24, 2011 3:35 pm

Spalletti will use him well.
I hope it's not true though
Superpeppe
Superpeppe
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by JAY-Z Fri Jun 24, 2011 3:42 pm

ahhh he is cheap, he shouldve asked at least 3.5 m
JAY-Z
JAY-Z
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by zizzle Fri Jun 24, 2011 3:50 pm

you just cant easily say no to russian money and women !

Last edited by zizzle on Fri Jun 24, 2011 6:42 pm; edited 1 time in total
zizzle
zizzle
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by uzonero Fri Jun 24, 2011 6:18 pm

This is crazy.Why would he go to russia when he has inter and napoli chasing after him? I see this news as another piece of BS

I still think he'd be best suited at napoli, i hope he reaches even terms with napoli soon
uzonero
uzonero
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by JuvenelCuore Fri Jun 24, 2011 6:19 pm

Wish Juventus never sold him...put him at RB and put De Ceglie at LB...beautiful.
JuvenelCuore
JuvenelCuore
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by McLewis Fri Jun 24, 2011 7:10 pm

Never been convinced by him defensively though....he's looked pretty good going forward however.
McLewis
McLewis
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by BarrileteCosmico Fri Jun 24, 2011 7:23 pm

At 2.5M he will make more than Napoli's top earner. I can see why he went to Zenit.
BarrileteCosmico
BarrileteCosmico
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by Lord Awesome Fri Jun 24, 2011 7:39 pm

Criscito is a true WB. What's wrong with Russia guys?
Lord Awesome
Lord Awesome
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by JuvenelCuore Fri Jun 24, 2011 8:01 pm

Lord Hispano wrote:Criscito is a true WB. What's wrong with Russia guys?

What's right with Russia ? For Criscito, anyways. Don't get me wrong, Russia is a good league and what not and they have some quality teams, but it's not the right place for him in my opinion, and evidently in the opinions of others as well.
JuvenelCuore
JuvenelCuore
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Lord Awesome Fri Jun 24, 2011 8:26 pm

Well I do agree an Italian going to Russia to a bit unorthodox tbh but a lot here are just slating him to fail. Let's not jump the gun, guys. As always, let us let time do the talking.
Lord Awesome
Lord Awesome
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by SUPERCARTTS Sat Jun 25, 2011 2:13 am

I think the RPL gets a bit too much hate. I know their fans give them a poor name, but you can't hate on them because they're trying to raise the profile. I'd play out there without a seconds doubt!
SUPERCARTTS
SUPERCARTTS
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by ErPupone Sat Jun 25, 2011 4:47 am

Napoli would be the best destination for him.

But quite a few news sources are reporting this and I don't think it's BS. At least he'll be playing under Spalletti so that will help him out a bit compared to if he would've went to any other club abroad. He's really putting his chances with the national team at risk though, with someone like Balzaretti already trying to beat him to that starting spot at LB.
ErPupone
ErPupone
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by ErPupone Sat Jun 25, 2011 4:52 am

SUPERCARTTS wrote:I think the RPL gets a bit too much hate. I know their fans give them a poor name, but you can't hate on them because they're trying to raise the profile. I'd play out there without a seconds doubt!

It's not so much hate on the Russian League. It's just that he's really putting his chances with the national team in jeopardy. He'll be quickly forgotten, as was Rosina who went to Zenit as well; he was supposed to become a great player and had an important role with Italy's U-21's. But in Russia, his name faded away (not Russia's fault, but in Italy he won't get that much attention given that he's not playing domestically or in one of the so-called "big leagues"). Someone like Giuseppe Rossi could get away with playing in another league since he's still getting some light and attention, but even then he was overlooked by the national team several times despite being a quality player in a great league.
ErPupone
ErPupone
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 25, 2011 4:58 am

ErPupone wrote:Napoli would be the best destination for him.

But quite a few news sources are reporting this and I don't think it's BS. At least he'll be playing under Spalletti so that will help him out a bit compared to if he would've went to any other club abroad. He's really putting his chances with the national team at risk though, with someone like Balzaretti already trying to beat him to that starting spot at LB.

I would disagree on that, because it won't even gurantee him a spot. He's more of a left back not a left winger. Napoli would use him on the wing. Sure, he is capable at defending great on the flank, but his support pushing forward would be uff, I can't picture it. But anyways, he does not fit in Mazzarri's system well... You see unlike Maggio, Crisicto can't even compare...

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next