Your clubs want Thiago Silva? That's cute.

+26
C.Marchisio #8
pedrosom
Tifoso Romanista
milanmaldini
leemhuis
Zealous
TonyDaBeast
Rossoneri Ninja
Gomez83
Milan31
Patrick Bateman
Tigole
the xcx
celikmilan
DRK
Il Diavolo
Potential
KR10
Cruijf
Dante
dostoevsky
BiasedMilanFan3
Milantildeath
Forza
Mr Nick09
Ganso
30 posters

Page 5 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Your clubs want Thiago Silva? That's cute. - Page 5 Empty Re: Your clubs want Thiago Silva? That's cute.

Post by pedrosom Mon May 28, 2012 5:19 pm

Thiago Silva is not going anywhere Smile Barcelona can stop dream about it

pedrosom
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Your clubs want Thiago Silva? That's cute. - Page 5 Empty Re: Your clubs want Thiago Silva? That's cute.

Post by Dante Mon May 28, 2012 5:32 pm

pedrosom wrote:Thiago Silva is not going anywhere Smile Barcelona can stop dream about it

Juventino happy with Silva staying :I'mveryunoriginal:
Dante
Dante
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by C.Marchisio #8 Mon May 28, 2012 8:11 pm

Dante wrote:
pedrosom wrote:Thiago Silva is not going anywhere Smile Barcelona can stop dream about it

Why not ? First of all we all want a competitive Serie A and good show in CL from Italian clubs
C.Marchisio #8
C.Marchisio #8
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by Dante Mon May 28, 2012 9:16 pm

C.Marchisio #8 wrote:
Dante wrote:

Why not ? First of all we all want a competitive Serie A and good show in CL from Italian clubs

ok then , happy to see more Milanisti around :coffee:
Dante
Dante
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by dostoevsky Mon Jun 11, 2012 1:19 pm

I'm not posting this because I believe he's leaving, however it's relevant to keeping this thread updated and noting our thoughts on it.

http://www.lequipe.fr/Football/Actualites/Thiago-silva-en-route-vers-paris/290497

Should Silva leave, I want him to go to Barcelona for a fee and the contract of Thiago Alcantara. Simply money won't cut it for a player such as Thiago Silva, we need at least some sort of guarantee and this kid is going to be the one of the best midfielders in the world in five years if he's not struck down by injuries.

Should Silva leave, the transfer should be early on in the transfer period so that we have time to calmly survey the market. Leaving it late will encourage clubs to extort us given our desperation. The quoted fee of 40 million is about as much as I would expect should he be sold, though if I were ordered to sell him I would still demand a value of 50 overall, though as I said before, I wouldn't expect it all in cash. It just needs to be enough to give us real flexibility in the market and in chasing our options.

As I said, I'll believe this when I see it on our website and I wouldn't sell him at all, however with a gun to my head, my two conditions would be Alcantara and an early transfer.

Still not concerned though :coffee:
dostoevsky
dostoevsky
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Cotes Mon Jun 11, 2012 1:46 pm

Look like he's join Thiago Motta...
Good Bye Silva, we might never hear from you again, just like Pastore...
Cotes
Cotes
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 11, 2012 1:47 pm

Sky Sports @SkySports
Paris Saint Germain sporting director Leonardo says that they are set for talks with AC Milan over Thiago Silva.

Back to top Go down

Post by Dante Mon Jun 11, 2012 2:02 pm

dostoevsky wrote:I'm not posting this because I believe he's leaving, however it's relevant to keeping this thread updated and noting our thoughts on it.

http://www.lequipe.fr/Football/Actualites/Thiago-silva-en-route-vers-paris/290497

Should Silva leave, I want him to go to Barcelona for a fee and the contract of Thiago Alcantara. Simply money won't cut it for a player such as Thiago Silva, we need at least some sort of guarantee and this kid is going to be the one of the best midfielders in the world in five years if he's not struck down by injuries.

Should Silva leave, the transfer should be early on in the transfer period so that we have time to calmly survey the market. Leaving it late will encourage clubs to extort us given our desperation. The quoted fee of 40 million is about as much as I would expect should he be sold, though if I were ordered to sell him I would still demand a value of 50 overall, though as I said before, I wouldn't expect it all in cash. It just needs to be enough to give us real flexibility in the market and in chasing our options.

As I said, I'll believe this when I see it on our website and I wouldn't sell him at all, however with a gun to my head, my two conditions would be Alcantara and an early transfer.

Still not concerned though :coffee:

we are on the same page Dostoevsky , except one big , huge disagreement ;

Do you even realise what will it mean if Barcelona got Thiago Silva this summer ? There's no stopping them from thereafter , i just rest my case .

We wouldn't see another CL for the next 5-6 years and that would be difficult without Silva in the first place, put aside Silva joining Barcelona .
Dante
Dante
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by dostoevsky Mon Jun 11, 2012 2:09 pm

I hate to strengthen Barcelona, however I'd take comfort in robbing them of Alcantara, though I'd then make him sign a 9 year contract to stop him ever returning. Razz

I've said myself that it would be madness to send him to Barcelona, because they'd be an unstoppable force, however it seems better to me to grab this opportunity to restore our midfield than to risk everything to Galliani's ability to procure a new midfield. I don't trust him, at least with this deal, as unpalatable as it is, we're assured a midfielder who is one of the few players I would hand pick to take up Seedorf's mantle. It's not often one of our midfield targets actually excites me.

If he has to leave, I want something big out of it.
dostoevsky
dostoevsky
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by nichabr Mon Jun 11, 2012 2:11 pm

if he leaves hes gonna get alot of hate especially if he leaves at a time like this because we all know galliani and berlu will let him decide in the end.
nichabr
nichabr
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Dante Mon Jun 11, 2012 2:17 pm

If he has to leave , so do i . I just can't believe how T.A would even disturbe Barcelona's tyranny in Europe in the upcoming years if this were to happen Laughing

As i said in the GS , if we were to invest that money in a youthfull , modern alike project as Dortmund's , then i would be patient and deal with it. It's just not going to happen and i am not sure whom could we use from Paris , in exchange for Silva.

There's Pastore , but lol the doubts are many . Sakho won't be leaving them anytime soon , whilst the rest aren't of interest , at least according to my standards.

Dante
Dante
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy Mon Jun 11, 2012 2:17 pm

You guys don't realize that Milan is hemorrhaging cash and Berlusconi is tired of covering the operating loss. He no longer has "state loans" to help him either. The kicker is that Milan can only compete in the current footy landscape by getting a modern stadium.

Operating loss + bad stadium + owner with less cash + aging roster = sales for cash.

My sense is that Berlu is looking for cash, not players.
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Marseille

Back to top Go down

Post by Dante Mon Jun 11, 2012 2:21 pm

sportsczy wrote:You guys don't realize that Milan is hemorrhaging cash and Berlusconi is tired of covering the operating loss. He no longer has "state loans" to help him either. The kicker is that Milan can only compete in the current footy landscape by getting a modern stadium.

Operating loss + bad stadium + owner with less cash + aging roster = sales for cash.

My sense is the Europa League anthem hitting top in Milano's charts for the upcoming years Laughing

Dante
Dante
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy Mon Jun 11, 2012 2:25 pm

As long as the money is spent towards investing in the future, then i think it's not a bad move. There aren't many PSG's out there... and once they establish their brand, these crazy fees are over. There's only a short window where they'll splash crazy cash to kick start things.

Word is that Barca offered 25 mil + Affelay lol. Not even Alcantara.
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Forza Mon Jun 11, 2012 2:26 pm

C'mon now, we are not Inter. IF this deal happens there will surely be riots in Milan and hopefully we will see a proper response from Berlu and Galliani. I can't stand any more years like 2008-10.
Forza
Forza
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Fulham

Back to top Go down

Post by Dante Mon Jun 11, 2012 2:40 pm

sportsczy wrote:As long as the money is spent towards investing in the future, then i think it's not a bad move. There aren't many PSG's out there... and once they establish their brand, these crazy fees are over. There's only a short window where they'll splash crazy cash to kick start things.

Word is that Barca offered 25 mil + Affelay lol. Not even Alcantara.

I know it will sound ridiculous and frankly i think it is , but only a swap with one of Messi/Iniesta/Fabregas would convince me to give them Thiago Silva .
Not because Thiago is worth that , no , because they would write so much history with all these players that the books would prove few to write everything down Rolling Eyes

I reiterate you are totaly right with what you say so far about investing them for the future and that we have serious economical issues and we won't have many PSG chances ;

but selling Silva will be catastrophy for Milan , on so many levels. Un competitive defense , possible decreases in sponsorship deals , way less match revenue as it happened with Kaka , possible rejections from players wanting to play for Milan due to no real project and combativeness on the pitch... 50m won't just deal with all that.

Not to mention the side effects , Ibra might be on the phone , asking for houses abroad right now Laughing
Dante
Dante
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy Mon Jun 11, 2012 3:20 pm

goal #1 for Milan is to get a new stadium done. Can't do anything sustainable until this issue is resolved. Although i'm happy euro 2016 is in France... it was a really tragic decision for Italy. Only Juve has a modern elite stadium.

IF this deal happens, i hope the next announcement is good news for Milan fans. I'm a Marseille fan since childhood (madrid only since zidane went there) and it gets depressing to hear shat news after shat news... i've had my share of the experience.
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Rossonero23 Mon Jun 11, 2012 3:45 pm

Dante wrote:
sportsczy wrote:You guys don't realize that Milan is hemorrhaging cash and Berlusconi is tired of covering the operating loss. He no longer has "state loans" to help him either. The kicker is that Milan can only compete in the current footy landscape by getting a modern stadium.

My sense is the Europa League anthem hitting top in Milano's charts for the upcoming years Laughing

mediocrity.

this can't happen.

nesta, seedorf, gattuso, inzaghi, van bommel, etc all leave this summer and now galliani is thinking about selling thiago silva??? unreal...
Rossonero23
Rossonero23
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Dante Mon Jun 11, 2012 3:56 pm

sportsczy wrote:goal #1 for Milan is to get a new stadium done. Can't do anything sustainable until this issue is resolved. Although i'm happy euro 2016 is in France... it was a really tragic decision for Italy. Only Juve has a modern elite stadium.

IF this deal happens, i hope the next announcement is good news for Milan fans. I'm a Marseille fan since childhood (madrid only since zidane went there) and it gets depressing to hear shat news after shat news... i've had my share of the experience.

i get the feeling , been there too . In fact , it seems like i am back there again Laughing

Stadium won't happen for at least another decade. Galliani said after 2016 , go figure . Sad stuff really .

_

Even if we do sell Silva , the money will not be invested properly , like in a youthfull project , long term. And that's even more sad. And on top of that , now that we can't spend to strengthen , what's the most reasonable and logical thing someone would do ?

That's right , give the best youngsters of your youth team a chance to become important. We don't even do that.
Dante
Dante
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Forza Mon Jun 11, 2012 3:58 pm

Dante wrote:what's the most reasonable and logical thing someone would do ?

That's right , give the best youngsters of your youth team a chance to become important. We don't even do that.
This is perhaps what annoys me most about our club's management.
Forza
Forza
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Fulham

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy Mon Jun 11, 2012 4:06 pm

I wouldn't trust anything out of Galliani's mouth btw. Why would you?
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Dante Mon Jun 11, 2012 4:11 pm

Rossonero23 wrote:

mediocrity.

this can't happen.

nesta, seedorf, gattuso, inzaghi, van bommel, etc all leave this summer and now galliani is thinking about selling thiago silva??? unreal...

We can only hope for the best and plan for the worst. Apparently , Milan doesn't think this way.

Milan risks all hopes for the best , to make the eventual worst a bit less worse .

We are talking serious management here banana
Dante
Dante
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Dante Mon Jun 11, 2012 4:21 pm

sportsczy wrote:I wouldn't trust anything out of Galliani's mouth btw. Why would you?

You re right , but in moments like these , his trolling is obvious to understand , so we can learn something.

For example , if he says stuff like "we'll see" , Silva is leaving period. If he says , we want to resist the offer and how allien goat he is , then he just wants more. If he mentions Berlusconi ,about anything , the final decision will lye uppon Berlusconi , not him.

You can never be sure with Galliani , but i've learned how to translate his words over the years Laughing
Dante
Dante
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Ganso Mon Jun 11, 2012 4:26 pm

chilax,hes not leaving
Ganso
Ganso
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Dante Mon Jun 11, 2012 4:48 pm

Ganso wrote:chilax,hes not leaving

Things aren't so simple Ganso. This is legit , it's on every reliable news sites or media. Even Mediaset (Berlusconi's) reports it.

Dante
Dante
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by pedrosom Mon Jun 11, 2012 4:52 pm

there are strong rumours about Thiago Silva going to PSG. Isn't true, right?
pedrosom
pedrosom
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next