Adit
guest7
SoloInter
Swanhends
RobbyV
22 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

If we sign Palacio and not Destro... Empty If we sign Palacio and not Destro...

Post by RobbyV Mon 21 May 2012, 17:14

I will never forgive our management. 11 million for a 30 year old? If this is true then I have lost all faith in Branca and the management.

:facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm:
RobbyV
RobbyV
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : Flamengo

Back to top Go down

If we sign Palacio and not Destro... Empty Re: If we sign Palacio and not Destro...

Post by Swanhends Mon 21 May 2012, 17:32

Sounds like good thread material to me

If we sign Palacio and not Destro:

If we sign Palacio and not Destro... Tumblr_m476ui4c7l1qd1doe
Swanhends
Swanhends
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

If we sign Palacio and not Destro... Empty Re: If we sign Palacio and not Destro...

Post by Swanhends Mon 21 May 2012, 17:37

If we sign Palacio and not Destro... 2eppt8y
Swanhends
Swanhends
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by SoloInter Mon 21 May 2012, 18:09

If we sign Palacio and not Destro... Z
SoloInter
SoloInter
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by guest7 Mon 21 May 2012, 18:59

If we sign Palacio and not Destro... Tumblr_m0px92EiI41r4msey
guest7
guest7
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Adit Mon 21 May 2012, 19:14

I dont think Moratti is dumb Enough (stress on 'Enough') to do that. FFP is eating Inter already so the best thing is to invest in youngster . :coffee:
Adit
Adit
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Borussia Mönchengladbach

http://www.realmadridfootballblog.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Swanhends Mon 21 May 2012, 19:24

If we sign Palacio and not Destro... 25t95wg
Swanhends
Swanhends
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Swanhends Mon 21 May 2012, 19:28

Adit wrote:I dont think Moratti is dumb Enough (stress on 'Enough') to do that. FFP is eating Inter already so the best thing is to invest in youngster . :coffee:

Never underestimate the stupidity of Inter management

Destro is OUR F*CKING PLAYER FFS...Were about to spend 12million or something on a player that we grew in our own academy!!!

Here is how things work at Inter:

A) Grow very talented players in your academy
B) Don't use those players, let them sit on the bench or stay in primavera
C) Send those players out on loan over and over
D) Eventually sell 1/2 or all of their rights to other teams for 4 or 5 million
E) Buy youngsters from other countries for 8 or 9 million
F) Realize those youngsters aren't ready, try to buy a mediocre older player for 10-15 million
G) The youngster you sold to another club is lighting it up....try to buy him back for 3-5x the price you sold him for

:facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm:
Swanhends
Swanhends
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Vibe Mon 21 May 2012, 19:49

I think 10% of my hate for him comes from his age,and 90% from how he looks.
Vibe
Vibe
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Inter Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Swanhends Mon 21 May 2012, 19:53

Vibe wrote:I think 10% of my hate for him comes from his age,and 90% from how he looks.

Agreed
Swanhends
Swanhends
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by zarola Mon 21 May 2012, 20:51

If we sign Palacio and not Destro...
If we sign Palacio and not Destro... Pta-disband
zarola
zarola
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by the xcx Mon 21 May 2012, 21:40

If we sign Palacio and not Destro...
If we sign Palacio and not Destro... Gthy624

the xcx
the xcx
Banned (Decade)

Back to top Go down

Post by Patrick Bateman Mon 21 May 2012, 21:55

I guess you guys won't want to hear this then.

http://www.football-italia.net/19071/roma-make-destro-offer

If we sign Palacio and not Destro... YNzVx

Patrick Bateman
Patrick Bateman
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Roma

Back to top Go down

Post by Adit Mon 21 May 2012, 21:55

I understand why you guys arent selling those old players who signed by mou or before. Its because the wages of the players signed before 2010 June doesnt count for FFP. Thats why you guys are not selling those oldies.

Its the exact reason chelsea didnt sell those oldies.The difference being Chelsea oldies managed to make success lol.

Shame on zenetti :coffee:

PS-Chivu will be here for ever Laughing
Adit
Adit
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Borussia Mönchengladbach

http://www.realmadridfootballblog.com

Back to top Go down

Post by guest7 Mon 21 May 2012, 22:23

If we sign Palacio and not Destro... Captain-terrell-suicide
guest7
guest7
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by InterMalia Mon 21 May 2012, 23:46

Stats: Palacio 19 goals
Lavezzi: 9 goals
Destro 12 goals

With that said, if we sign Palacio and not Destro

If we sign Palacio and not Destro... Th_tumblr_ld1b2lorjV1qavd3x
InterMalia
InterMalia
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by zizzle Tue 22 May 2012, 00:58

this has branca all over it :facepalm:
zizzle
zizzle
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Swanhends Tue 22 May 2012, 04:54

zizzle wrote:this has branca all over it :facepalm:

Im baffled as to how someone can literally go from having a perfect transfer record over a full season, to this utter garbage

After the treble I thought he was a freaking genius...We built that treble team in one season - how do you go from that, to garbage?

I'm starting to think Mou had more influence in transfers than we originally thought (If not in negotiating, at least in which players to sign)
Swanhends
Swanhends
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by zizzle Tue 22 May 2012, 06:17

BhritanniaBhlue wrote:
zizzle wrote:this has branca all over it :facepalm:

Im baffled as to how someone can literally go from having a perfect transfer record over a full season, to this utter garbage

After the treble I thought he was a freaking genius...We built that treble team in one season - how do you go from that, to garbage?

I'm starting to think Mou had more influence in transfers than we originally thought (If not in negotiating, at least in which players to sign)

As i learned recently Branca wasnt the man responsible for identifying the transfer targets in the Mourinho era, he was only responsible for the negotiations. Our unsung transfer hero goes by the name of Orialli, a director that we fired 2 years ago after disputes over his role, so its not a coincidence that the quality of our transfers went down the grain in the last 2 seasons.

here's what one article says

The 60-year-old recently suggested himself that the only major transfer in this period that he did not work on was Zlatan Ibrahimovic’s 2009 departure, but that, with the now lambasted Branca in tow, every other deal – including Samuel Eto’o’s arrival as part of Ibra’s sale – had his stamp on it one way or another. Perhaps the biggest indicator of his success in identifying correct targets for the team came in the 2010 Champions League Final, when 10 of the 11 starters for Jose Mourinho’s side were Oriali's purchases

http://www.football-italia.net/17889/open-oriali
zizzle
zizzle
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by eltractor Tue 22 May 2012, 07:43

last year gasperini asked for palacio, but we did not sign him, and instead we sell etoo. now that we are trying to get a young talented team, we are bying a player who is already 30, with a price that can get us a youngster who has the same stats this season.
F**k you branca Mad
eltractor
eltractor
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by dostoevsky Tue 22 May 2012, 11:19

Man I love this section.

To be fair to Palacio though, he's a highly talented player who has done very well in a poor team and fills a gap in the squad with the disappointing impacts of Forlan and Zarate, not to mention his versatility, however I can understand that for his age and the price why you wouldn't want to invest in Palacio. I believe the price is fair, however a good move for one club isn't a good move for another and I'd be aiming to invest in someone significantly younger.

Just don't lose anymore talents like Crisetig and Faraoni in your negotiations to rebuild, you've already frittered enough more talent in the past two years than some academies produce in a decade.
dostoevsky
dostoevsky
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Potential Tue 22 May 2012, 13:56

You just signed him :lol!:
Potential
Potential
Banned (Permanent)

Club Supported : Inter Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Swanhends Tue 22 May 2012, 15:29

If we sign Palacio and not Destro... GLEE-MR-SCHUE-ANGRY
Swanhends
Swanhends
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by fishball Tue 22 May 2012, 16:36

If we sign Palacio and not Destro... Macho-salad-o
fishball
fishball
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by guest7 Tue 22 May 2012, 16:52

If we sign Palacio and not Destro... Tumblr_m3pxu1UUtt1qzjhrj
guest7
guest7
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum