Hazard to choose between City, United and Chelsea after England friendly, says agent

+7
Firenze
Kick
LeVersacci
Swanhends
Le Samourai
Abramovich
Raptorgunner
11 posters

Go down

Hazard to choose between City, United and Chelsea after England friendly, says agent  Empty Hazard to choose between City, United and Chelsea after England friendly, says agent

Post by Raptorgunner Wed May 23, 2012 2:40 pm

Hazard's agent John Bico says terms have already been agreed with all suitors, saying in the Daily Telegraph: "We are no longer in the negotiations stage. We have reached agreement with all parties. There will be no higher bid.

"Eden has already said he wants it to be fixed before June 2. He will decide after the games against Montenegro and England, then go on holiday with peace of mind."
Raptorgunner
Raptorgunner
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Hazard to choose between City, United and Chelsea after England friendly, says agent  Empty Re: Hazard to choose between City, United and Chelsea after England friendly, says agent

Post by Abramovich Wed May 23, 2012 2:45 pm

Almost 2 weeks of this bullshit to continue :lol!:
Abramovich
Abramovich
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Napoli

Back to top Go down

Hazard to choose between City, United and Chelsea after England friendly, says agent  Empty Re: Hazard to choose between City, United and Chelsea after England friendly, says agent

Post by Raptorgunner Wed May 23, 2012 2:50 pm

"My agent has met with Manchester and with Chelsea. They both give good offers and are both great clubs. I don't know. It's not been finalised yet."
Raptorgunner
Raptorgunner
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Le Samourai Wed May 23, 2012 2:51 pm

I don't want to hear about Hazzard again until he actually transfers somewhere.
Le Samourai
Le Samourai
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by Swanhends Wed May 23, 2012 2:52 pm

Le Samourai wrote:I don't want to hear about Hazzard again until he actually transfers somewhere.

Agreed.
Swanhends
Swanhends
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by LeVersacci Wed May 23, 2012 3:06 pm

This is getting worse than the Cesc saga...
LeVersacci
LeVersacci
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Kick Wed May 23, 2012 3:07 pm

Going to Chelsea.

CL changed his mind from City. heard it here first. :coffee:
Kick
Kick
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Post by Raptorgunner Wed May 23, 2012 3:08 pm

At least we know he has chosen one of the 3 clubs. eco smile

Raptorgunner
Raptorgunner
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Raptorgunner Wed May 23, 2012 3:10 pm

I know it wont happen, but how funny would it be if he ends up at Arsenal. hmm
Raptorgunner
Raptorgunner
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Abramovich Wed May 23, 2012 3:18 pm

Going to Man Utd.
Abramovich
Abramovich
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Napoli

Back to top Go down

Post by Firenze Wed May 23, 2012 3:27 pm

I am so sick of this guy.
Firenze
Firenze
the Bloody-Nine

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by S32TABLANCA Wed May 23, 2012 4:34 pm

Where have I heard this before? Rolling Eyes
S32TABLANCA
S32TABLANCA
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by goonbrain Wed May 23, 2012 4:37 pm

He will join Arsenal and everyone will be decieved drunken
goonbrain
goonbrain
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by Blue Barrett Wed May 23, 2012 6:00 pm

Don't think I want this young drama queen at Chelsea. He's so full of himself even at his age.
Blue Barrett
Blue Barrett
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Wed May 23, 2012 6:05 pm

Barrettinator wrote:Don't think I want this young drama queen at Chelsea. He's so full of himself even at his age.

how is he full of himself? how is he a drama queen? has he set fire on his house or something?

lol @ you guys drawing conclusions about his character simply because he is holding on a little before choosing which club he will be joining next season.

some moppet on twitter says that Hazard will announce where he goes after the game, Hazard never said that btw, but when he doesnt, it's hatefest.

bottom line is that when Hazard picks your team, you will be infinitely grateful, but if he dumps you for another side, you will call him an arrogant c*nt.
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Blue Barrett Wed May 23, 2012 6:21 pm

I won't call him any names if he doesn't pick Chelsea, seeing as I don't even want him at Chelsea any way. If he does pick Chelsea then I have no choice but to support him once he puts on that blue shirt. Its as simple as that.
Blue Barrett
Blue Barrett
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum