John Elkann: 'Juve's, revenue up'

2 posters

Go down

John Elkann: 'Juve's, revenue up' Empty John Elkann: 'Juve's, revenue up'

Post by S Tue May 29, 2012 12:56 pm

The President of Exor, John Elkann said the meeting of shareholders of Juventus: "This year we got great results on the field, concluding with the successful capital increase from 120 million euros. Now we expect a year in which the Revenues are expected to increase, both for the expansion of the stadium, both for the inauguration of the museum which is giving great satisfaction in terms of audience. "

Well this is some good bit of news amidst this fixing drama.
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

John Elkann: 'Juve's, revenue up' Empty Re: John Elkann: 'Juve's, revenue up'

Post by LWL91 Tue May 29, 2012 12:59 pm

:bow: for the new management. Great job. I heard the plan from Agnelli in his interview at London Business school.. This is good news. Do any of you know the transfer funds for this window??
LWL91
LWL91
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by S Tue May 29, 2012 1:06 pm

Andrea Agnelli did say that we're going to post losses this summer as well but i dont think its gonna effect our Transfer plans though.

I read a report posted by Devi a few weeks ago that Juve could potentially have an 80m transfer budget which includes sales but dont know how much of this is true.

I have to say one thing courtesy Agnelli and Elkann two very sophesticated and intelligent men,that we're by far the best run club in Italy or atleast they're leading by example for other Italian clubs to follow.I mean when you take all aspects into account and with the new stadium we can only hope for a brighter future for Juventus.Also most importantly we are corruption free.These guys are educated businessman and know how a football brand should be run.

Its a shame that others want to pull us down again.FIGC is the worst sports organization in the world.They are an absolute disgrace to Italian Sports.

Only hope Conte is cleared of these allegations at him.If found guilty it could potentially damage this new found Juventus' image a whole lot than we expect.
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by LWL91 Tue May 29, 2012 1:27 pm

Right. We have quite a lot of players out to be sold. Question is what Marotta is capable selling them for. And what about Conte, he seems to be a big part of the transfers as directing Marotta in who to buy and who not to. If he is to spend his summer defending himself to the FIGC then he won't have the necessary time to pull the strings?? Marotta and Patrici has got a very important summer mercato to worry about, that's for sure..
LWL91
LWL91
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down