How highly do you rate Don Alfredo Di Stefano ?

3 posters

Go down

How highly do you rate Don Alfredo Di Stefano ? Empty How highly do you rate Don Alfredo Di Stefano ?

Post by Valkyrja Wed May 30, 2012 6:11 pm

Best player in the history of Real Madrid.

Valkyrja
Valkyrja
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

How highly do you rate Don Alfredo Di Stefano ? Empty Re: How highly do you rate Don Alfredo Di Stefano ?

Post by DuringTheWar Wed May 30, 2012 8:18 pm

Nice tribute. No doubt di stefano is the most important player in real madrid history. The best? i dont believe it. Ive seen matches of both players and i'd confidently say puskas was a better player
DuringTheWar
DuringTheWar
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

How highly do you rate Don Alfredo Di Stefano ? Empty Re: How highly do you rate Don Alfredo Di Stefano ?

Post by Beautiful Football Thu May 31, 2012 3:25 am

Diego Armando Maradona wrote:Nice tribute. No doubt di stefano is the most important player in real madrid history. The best? i dont believe it. Ive seen matches of both players and i'd confidently say puskas was a better player

lol puskas better than di stefano.puskas was just left footed forward who was amazing
goal scorer.Di stefano was every thing team engine ,leader,defender(defensive ability)
the man was all over the pitch and still score shit loads of goal.

Beautiful Football
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by DuringTheWar Thu May 31, 2012 4:41 am

This is one of those cases where because somone was an unbelievable goal scorer, people buy the misconception that he was just a goal scorer and nothing more.

Puskas was a creative player who often played as a deep lying forward , his passing skills, vision, and technique were fantastic. Then of course as well as all that he was lethal in front goal. Look in these highlights where he played and some of his delightful passes

or if you want watch his whole game

DuringTheWar
DuringTheWar
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Beautiful Football Thu May 31, 2012 5:19 am

Diego Armando Maradona wrote:This is one of those cases where because somone was an unbelievable goal scorer, people buy the misconception that he was just a goal scorer and nothing more.

Puskas was a creative player who often played as a deep lying forward , his passing skills, vision, and technique were fantastic. Then of course as well as all that he was lethal in front goal. Look in these highlights where he played and some of his delightful passes

or if you want watch his whole game

i have already seen that, di stefano had all those quality but even higher
level.Not to mention he had leadership quality and defensive skill.
overall as a player di stefano was better complete player.the only thing
puskas had over him is finishing.

Beautiful Football
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down