Blue Barrett
Swanhends
LeSwagg James
The Franchise
Le Samourai
26 posters

Page 26 of 40 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 33 ... 40  Next

Go down

the official Dwayne Wade >>> you thread - Page 26 Empty Re: the official Dwayne Wade >>> you thread

Post by McAgger Fri Jun 22, 2012 8:31 pm

I think atm Dmize has it about right, but by the end of his career LeBron should surpass about half of those guys.

McAgger
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

the official Dwayne Wade >>> you thread - Page 26 Empty Re: the official Dwayne Wade >>> you thread

Post by Brady2Moss Fri Jun 22, 2012 8:36 pm

Barrettinator wrote:
Brady2Moss wrote:
dmize wrote:LeBron is not top 10 of all-time currently, no way. He's right on the doorstep though.

MJ
Magic
Wilt
Kareem
Shaq
Kobe
Duncan
Russell
Bird
Olajuwon
Robertson

There's 11, so he's probably 12th or so all-time at this point.

LOL King Lebron is top 5. Future hall of famer, was destroying NBA's elites straight from high school.banana

the official Dwayne Wade >>> you thread - Page 26 Miami_heat-haters_gonna_hate_display_image
LOL no, mate. That's just disrespectful.

WHen he wins at least 2 more then we can talk about top 10(not top 5). For now, he's No.11 to me.

Again, NO.

Lebron, even without a title to his name, was already regarded as one of the finest player to ever grace the basketball court. Whether you guys like it or not, Lebron james is a serious contender for the throne.

The way he destroyed the Celtics in game 6...we were all witnesses.

Brady2Moss
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by Amar Fri Jun 22, 2012 8:46 pm

Well done Cuban, well done.
Amar
Amar
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Fri Jun 22, 2012 8:46 pm

Brady2Moss wrote:
pUsHa wrote:Brady2Moss .... explain it to us lesser minds how LeBron is already a top 5 player !? :bow:

In the famous words of Skip Bayless: "Lebron can slash up any defense when he feels like it..he's a FREIGHTTRAIN!". Razz

Skip got f*cking destroyed in that video though, which i personally greatly enjoyed i have grown to hate Skip for his shit views on Boxing although i dont follow Basketball much anymore.... mainly because the times of games are shit for me.... always on at 2am ffs Mad

Also its great when a shit talking analyst gets verbally wrecked on his own show Laughing
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Post by McAgger Fri Jun 22, 2012 9:05 pm

Great Leader Sprucenuce wrote:
Brady2Moss wrote:
pUsHa wrote:Brady2Moss .... explain it to us lesser minds how LeBron is already a top 5 player !? :bow:

In the famous words of Skip Bayless: "Lebron can slash up any defense when he feels like it..he's a FREIGHTTRAIN!". Razz

Skip got f*cking destroyed in that video though, which i personally greatly enjoyed i have grown to hate Skip for his shit views on Boxing although i dont follow Basketball much anymore.... mainly because the times of games are shit for me.... always on at 2am ffs Mad

Also its great when a shit talking analyst gets verbally wrecked on his own show Laughing

Lol Best thing Stephen A has ever done in his career as an analyst was to know when to STFU and he executed that perfectly in that video. Mark Cuban :bow: :bow: :bow: And Skip's manhood shrunk so much in that video that he shouldn't ever show his face to the public again.
McAgger
McAgger
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Reggina

Back to top Go down

Post by dmize Fri Jun 22, 2012 9:18 pm

Brady2Moss wrote:
dmize wrote:Where was this clown all year? As soon as the Heat win he's in here with Heat images.

Another 2 year Heat fan, lmao. Funnily enough he's also got Brady/Moss handle, must be one of those Miami Bostoners.

Must be depressing to support mediocre teams? Not that I would know anything about that. Laughing

HEATNATION.

Yeah, bandwagoners wouldn't know anything about that. Wouldn't it be great if anyone could just switch allegiance whenever?

Also too bad two of the teams I root for have more titles than any of your squads combined, jog on.

Last edited by dmize on Fri Jun 22, 2012 11:39 pm; edited 1 time in total
dmize
dmize
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

https://twitter.com/#!/dmizee

Back to top Go down

Post by dmize Fri Jun 22, 2012 9:40 pm

"From what I have heard from these people, and they could be wrong, but these are coming from some pretty legitimate sources, it is a three-team race for Steve Nash in free agency: Portland, Phoenix and Toronto," Smith explained. - SportsNet

hmm
dmize
dmize
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Blue Barrett Fri Jun 22, 2012 9:45 pm

dmize wrote:"From what I have heard from these people, and they could be wrong, but these are coming from some pretty legitimate sources, it is a three-team race for Steve Nash in free agency: Portland, Phoenix and Toronto," Smith explained. - SportsNet

hmm
None of which are contenders. hmm
Blue Barrett
Blue Barrett
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Post by dmize Fri Jun 22, 2012 9:49 pm

Barrettinator wrote:
dmize wrote:"From what I have heard from these people, and they could be wrong, but these are coming from some pretty legitimate sources, it is a three-team race for Steve Nash in free agency: Portland, Phoenix and Toronto," Smith explained. - SportsNet

hmm
None of which are contenders. hmm

True, I don't know how reliable that source is. I can see Toronto because of him being Canadian but I think he should go to the Knicks.
dmize
dmize
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Le Samourai Fri Jun 22, 2012 9:54 pm

If Nash signs for one of those I will cry.

Go to a contender,anyone other than Miami Sad

I want him in LA, but I wouldn't mind seeing him in NYK.

I saw something that said Chicago might be interested, but I don't consider them contenders until I see Rose back and balling at the same/higher level.
Le Samourai
Le Samourai
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by Blue Barrett Fri Jun 22, 2012 9:59 pm

Le Samourai wrote:If Nash signs for one of those I will cry.

Go to a contender,anyone other than Miami Sad

I want him in LA, but I wouldn't mind seeing him in NYK.
But isn't Miami the most likely option for him to win?

Spoiler:
Blue Barrett
Blue Barrett
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Blue Barrett Fri Jun 22, 2012 10:16 pm

So much class!

Blue Barrett
Blue Barrett
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Blue Barrett Fri Jun 22, 2012 10:26 pm

http://vimeo.com/44513765

:bow:
Blue Barrett
Blue Barrett
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by LeSwagg James Sat Jun 23, 2012 1:16 am

Laughing

LeSwagg James
LeSwagg James
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by McAgger Sat Jun 23, 2012 5:12 am

dmize wrote:Beal for me is Eric Gordon-lite, he's gunna impact right away because he's more NBA ready than Jeremy Lamb but Lamb will better in the long run. Beals only 6'3/6'4 with a short wingspan, so it'll be interesting to see how he gets his shot off in the NBA. And for someone being heralded as a great shooter, he only shot 33% from 3 last season. Not impressive at all. Better slasher than Lamb though..

If I had to guess how the draft would go right now:

1. New Orleans - Davis
2. Charlotte - T.Robinson
3. Washington - Beal
4. Cleveland - Barnes
5. Sacramento - MKG
6. Portland - Drummond
7. GS - D. Waiters
8. Toronto - Lillard
9. Detroit - Henson
10. New Orleans- Marshall
11. Portland - Jeremy Lamb
12. Milwaukee- PJIII
13. Phoenix- Terrence Ross
14. Houston - Zeller
15. Philadelphia - Austin Rivers

Lamb could go as high as 8 to Toronto. Houston may look at Moultrie instead of Zeller. But there's always that one team though that'll mess everything up like Cleveland last year with Tristan Thompson.

Well this years draft is a 6-7 player draft IMO. And you got the best 6 players in the top 6 and pretty accurately as well Dmize. I would put Jeremy Lamb as the 7th best talent this year.

Obviously NOH will select Davis as #1. Then we're left with Robinson (PF), Kidd-Girchrist (SF), Beal (SG), Barnes (SF), Drummond (C), and Lamb (SG).

The Bobcats are the wildcard in this draft. Who they select will have a major impact on how the draft will pan out. Many people have Robinson as the second choice, but you never know with Jordan. Charlotte needs everything so it's not really about needs for them, they just want the second best player in this draft. Although he's NOT the second best talent in the draft I'm fearing MJ will go crazy and select Drummond at number 2. Personally I do not rate Drummond, I think he'll be this years bust and I would love for the Bobcats to select him at 2 just for the lolzzz Very Happy .

Personally I think Beal is 2nd best player in the draft, and at 3 the Wizards need a shooting guard badly. BUT, Beal has reportedly stated on numerous occasions that he'd like to be a combo-guard. And I don't think the Wizards can have that, with John Wall already given the keys to be the general on the floor. Washington needs a pure shooting guard not someone who will take the ball form Wall's hands. With Robinson still being available, and with the Power Forward position not being 100%, the Wizards will select him.

At number 4 Cleveland will have the same dilemma as the Wizards with Beal wanting to be a combo guard and limiting Irving's ability and time on the ball. I think the Cavaliers will play it safe and go for a scorer which they need very badly. So I have Barnes going 4th to the Cleveland CAvaliers.

The Kings are packed in the back-court and are really in need of a small forward, I think this will be a no brainer for them and they'll snatch Kidd-Gilchrist at number 5.

The Blazers at number six won't be as ecstatic as one would think what with Beal falling to them nicely. I think they would've hoped to have Drummond available at 6 to have an athletic freak next to Aldridge at Center. But with Beal being available, they would snatch him up here.

At number 7, Bob Myers has stated that if we don't trade the pick, we will choose the best talent available, not go for a need. So at 7 I think we will select 6'5 shooting guard Jeremy Lamb. I would personally hope for Beal to drop one more time as I rate him higher than Lamb, but Lamb might just turn out to have the higher potential in the long run which would be a good thing. Well this would definitely mean that either Lamb will be coming off the bench as a sixth man or we'll move 6'7 Klay to SF.

My Predictions with Michael Jordan going insane
1. New Orleans Hornets - Anthony Davis
2. Charlotte Bobcats - Andre Drummond
3. Washington Wizards - Thomas Robinson
4. Cleveland Cavaliers - Harrison Barnes
5. Sacramento Kings - Michael Kidd-Gilchrist
6. Portland Trailblazers - Bradley Beal
7. Golden State Warriors - Jeremy Lamb

But If the Bobcats play it safe then my safe prediction are:

1. New Orleans Hornets - Anthony Davis
2. Charlotte Bobcats - Thomas Robinson
3. Washington Wizards - Bradley Beal
4. Cleveland Cavaliers - Harrison Barnes
5. Sacramento Kings - Michael Kidd-Gilchrist
6. Portland Trailblazers - Andre Drummond
7. Golden State Warriors - Jeremy Lamb

PS. We (GSW) also have 3 more picks (30, 35, and 52) and I think the best thing would be to trade these three for another good first round pick, around 18-21ish. The Heat and OKC would probably want to trade their 27th and 28th picks respectively to get out of the first round so they wouldn't have to take on a guaranteed rookie contract. It would be great if we could trade our 35th and some cash for one of these two late first rounders. Then we could put all three together (27/28, 30, and 52) and try to get a higher pick around the 18-21ish. The guy I want with with this pick is Jared Sullinger. With his back problems many think he will slide very far down into that area and I think it will be a an absolute steal if we can get him that late. But this scenario is highly unlikely.
McAgger
McAgger
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by McAgger Sat Jun 23, 2012 5:19 am

Oh and I don't know if anyone has posted this but Brandon Roy says he'll return from retirement for this upcoming season. GREAT news if true. Even better news is that we're interested in signing him Thumbs up
McAgger
McAgger
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Sat Jun 23, 2012 11:47 am

Heard Lebron finally won a ring

loooooooooooooooooooooooooool
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Blue Barrett Sat Jun 23, 2012 11:55 am

RealGunner wrote:Heard Lebron finally won a ring

the official Dwayne Wade >>> you thread - Page 26 581155_10150988179893944_1671370958_n
Blue Barrett
Blue Barrett
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Amar Sat Jun 23, 2012 12:57 pm

Durant crying at the end of the game with his Mom was pretty sad to watch tbh. The kid is going to go absolute HAM next year.

I'm sure he was going to pass Lebron as the top dog in the NBA in 2/3 years, but this kid just may take it to a whole different level next year.
Amar
Amar
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by The Franchise Sat Jun 23, 2012 1:09 pm

RealGunner wrote:Heard Lebron finally won a ring

Yeah...sad, sad times.

Not because I dislike him, but because his fanboys are in full rampage mode now. I really miss Kobe fanboys, cant believe im saying it.
The Franchise
The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Le Samourai Sat Jun 23, 2012 1:16 pm

lol.

One day you will miss the Lebron fanboys , when the Durant fanboys get going.

Spoiler:
Le Samourai
Le Samourai
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Le Samourai Sat Jun 23, 2012 1:22 pm

BRoy at Golden State.....I fear that team because at any moment they already can just go crazy and take a game away from you completely....adding another scorer just makes it worse.

I hope you sign a big like Humphries or someone ,offensive boards and all. David Lee, Bogut and Humphries not bad at all.

Also, Barnes or preferably MKG in the draft would be nice.
Le Samourai
Le Samourai
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by The Franchise Sat Jun 23, 2012 1:23 pm

I dont think Durant will get those shorts of fanboys, he isnt showoff-ish enough.

Also alot of his career will overlap Brons, there can only be one dude at a time I think lol
The Franchise
The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Le Samourai Sat Jun 23, 2012 1:28 pm

The Franchise wrote:I dont think Durant will get those shorts of fanboys, he isnt showoff-ish enough.

Also alot of his career will overlap Brons, there can only be one dude at a time I think lol

When people see that 35=37 PPG stat, they will flock to him lol.

Anyways Kobe going back to Germany , taking Bynum with him cheers

Hoping he can get back to 2010 level.

Last edited by Le Samourai on Sat Jun 23, 2012 1:31 pm; edited 1 time in total
Le Samourai
Le Samourai
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by The Franchise Sat Jun 23, 2012 1:30 pm

Possibly. Hope not. Unlike those two, he wouldnt deserve the haters that come with fanboys.
The Franchise
The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Blue Barrett Sat Jun 23, 2012 1:37 pm

Amar wrote:Durant crying at the end of the game with his Mom was pretty sad to watch tbh. The kid is going to go absolute HAM next year.

I'm sure he was going to pass Lebron as the top dog in the NBA in 2/3 years, but this kid just may take it to a whole different level next year.
When Bosh was crying last year, a lot of people called him soft and weak and laughed at him. Now Durant cries and he's a sweet humble kid. Rolling Eyes
Blue Barrett
Blue Barrett
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 26 of 40 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 33 ... 40  Next