Blue Barrett
Swanhends
LeSwagg James
The Franchise
Le Samourai
26 posters

Page 35 of 40 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 40  Next

Go down

the official Dwayne Wade >>> you thread - Page 35 Empty Re: the official Dwayne Wade >>> you thread

Post by Le Samourai Thu Jul 05, 2012 12:24 am

Kamenetzky Brothers ‏@ESPNLandOLakers
RT @espnsteinline: Sources - Lakers' reported S-and-T push for Nash blocked to date by Suns brass. Can't stomach dealing him to old rival

Within a year owners block us twice for Paul and Once for Howard and now this. The whole league thinks they're big time rivals of the lakers ffs....they aren't the Celtics, they aren't Portland, they aren't Sacramento...come on.... they probably won;t even make the playoffs for gods sake.

Oh well...now I hope e make a hard push for Beasley just to screw them.

Le Samourai
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

the official Dwayne Wade >>> you thread - Page 35 Empty Re: the official Dwayne Wade >>> you thread

Post by Amar Thu Jul 05, 2012 12:46 am

My god the Knicks really came harddd.

I thought we had Nash locked up when we signed Fields to a sheet killing a potential sign and trade.

DIS IS SOME BULLSHIT
Amar
Amar
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by dmize Thu Jul 05, 2012 2:06 am

Lakers just traded for Nash. Sign and trade. Apparently the Suns changed their mind about trading to a division rival.

http://basketball.realgm.com/wiretap/222063/Steve_Nash_To_Lakers_In_Sign_And_Trade
dmize
dmize
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

https://twitter.com/#!/dmizee

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Thu Jul 05, 2012 2:13 am

Nash-Kobe-Metta-Pau-Bynum

That looks really good, if we can somehow locate another SF maybe in a trade involving Pau

Edit: we just need some scorer from the bench, maybe a Brandon Rush or a Nick Young (if we can fix him, has good potential)

Last edited by Freeza on Thu Jul 05, 2012 2:21 am; edited 1 time in total
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Le Samourai Thu Jul 05, 2012 2:20 am

Mitch Kupchack you eternal deity :bow:

I hope we do our best to channel Beasley to Phoenix in return for this...the Phoenix organization :bow:
Le Samourai
Le Samourai
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by Le Samourai Thu Jul 05, 2012 2:28 am

Freeza wrote:Nash-Kobe-Metta-Pau-Bynum

That looks really good, if we can somehow locate another SF maybe in a trade involving Pau

Edit: we just need some scorer from the bench, maybe a Brandon Rush or a Nick Young (if we can fix him, has good potential)

No way, Pau just got put back on the map, he's one of the fastest PF's in the league at running the court, and Pau + Nash Pick and roll (two of the most intelligent players and passers and shooters at their position in the game today) has sexy written all over it.

I like Bynum, I like him more than Howard as a player, but right now if we get Howard and J Rich/Turkolugu for Bynum + Blake + Ebanks / Artest , I'd go in that direction.Not Just because Howard fits better and runs the court etc, but we need serious protection to Stop Westbrook who rapes us everytime Kobe doesn't guard him.

Last edited by Le Samourai on Thu Jul 05, 2012 3:34 am; edited 2 times in total
Le Samourai
Le Samourai
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by LeSwagg James Thu Jul 05, 2012 2:30 am

Ah... Shit just got real
LeSwagg James
LeSwagg James
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Thu Jul 05, 2012 2:33 am

Le Samourai wrote:
Freeza wrote:Nash-Kobe-Metta-Pau-Bynum

No way, Pau just got put back on the map, he's one of the fastest PF's in the league at running the court, and Pau + Nash Pick and roll (two of the most intelligent players and passers and shooters at their position in the game today) has sexy written all over it.

Yeah no doubt about that, but we still need some bench scoring imo, that was our biggest problem last season.
Maybe a Brandon Rush, is he possible to get? We really need someone who can hit the 3, i was close to killing myself every game last season with our 3 point shooting
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Le Samourai Thu Jul 05, 2012 2:39 am

Brandon Rush , Nick Young, Mayo.

I know who I want but once it's even more unrealistic than Nash, Ray Allen....he has offers and he hates Kobe and he plays for Boston...but if I had a choice, he's what I want.

We just did something better than get a random bench scorer who can get his stats tho, we just got a guy who by himself can turn poor offensive players like we have on the bench into legit producers.

Ebanks and Hill (re-signable) are going to get much better ...those guys cut hard, they just need someone to pass to them.
Le Samourai
Le Samourai
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by dmize Thu Jul 05, 2012 2:50 am

Le Samourai wrote:Brandon Rush , Nick Young, Mayo.

I know who I want but once it's even more unrealistic than Nash, Ray Allen....he has offers and he hates Kobe and he plays for Boston...but if I had a choice, he's what I want.

Do Kobe and Allen still hate each other? Not sure but I remember when Ray broke the 3pt record, Kobe went over and congratulated him.
dmize
dmize
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Le Samourai Thu Jul 05, 2012 2:58 am

dmize wrote:
Le Samourai wrote:Brandon Rush , Nick Young, Mayo.

Do Kobe and Allen still hate each other? Not sure but I remember when Ray broke the 3pt record, Kobe went over and congratulated him.

Dunno Kobe said this

“I just told him congratulations. It’s a mutual respect kind of thing, because we came into the league together. There’s not too many guys from that draft still playing and competing at a high level. I’m just very, very happy for him. We always compete when we go at it. That’s part of it. At this stage of our careers, there’s a respect because of that. I don’t get along with chumps very well, and he’s not a chump.”

But then his message to Ray lol

“I could play you, and I’ll bust your ass.”

And I know you remember they just went at each other as hard as two finesse players possibly can in the finals.

I don't think they're friends and I think it would take friends to convince considering he probably has sizeable offers and would need to take a lower one to play with us.
Le Samourai
Le Samourai
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Le Samourai Thu Jul 05, 2012 3:33 am

Apparently Nash and Grant Hill is a package deal.

Vet Minnimun this shit :bow:

https://twitter.com/ArashMarkazi/status/220688180884680704

If this happens we could probably get rid of Artest.
Le Samourai
Le Samourai
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Thu Jul 05, 2012 3:38 am

The Lakers: NBA Retirement Home :bow:

Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Le Samourai Thu Jul 05, 2012 3:46 am

Freeza wrote:The Lakers: NBA Retirement Home :bow:

Kobe is a Milan Supporter smoking

If this Mofo takes the ball out of Nash hands and tries to make him a spot up shooter I will never forgive him.

Special thanks to the Toronto Raptors , for signing Landry fields to 3 years 22 million just to cockblock the Knicks , you guys are absolutely mint in my book if it counts for anything Very Happy
Le Samourai
Le Samourai
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Le Samourai Thu Jul 05, 2012 4:16 am

James Harden
‏@JHarden13

Built this foundation from ground up.....

One to talk following his disappearance in the Finals......

In football I understand this garbage, but in Baketball? Nah, he ? this is stupid.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Phoenix got Beasley, glad for them, he could be much better off being 1st/2nd option on a team.

Last edited by Le Samourai on Thu Jul 05, 2012 4:31 am; edited 1 time in total
Le Samourai
Le Samourai
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by dmize Thu Jul 05, 2012 4:22 am

If by "ground up" he means another cities team which his owner decided to steal I agree.
dmize
dmize
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Amar Thu Jul 05, 2012 4:32 am

son of a bitch.

Thanks for shitting on our party LA.

I'll def. be cheering for the Lakers in the west though, going to be a helluva season.
Amar
Amar
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Blue Barrett Thu Jul 05, 2012 4:37 am

Ground up? What ground? Stupid Harden.
Blue Barrett
Blue Barrett
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Post by Le Samourai Thu Jul 05, 2012 7:30 pm

Adrian Wojnarowski ‏@WojYahooNBA
Toronto will send a future first-round pick that source says "is conditional with high upside" for Houston. "Guaranteed lottery pick."

Good deal on both sides TBH

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Also

Chris Broussard ‏@Chris_Broussard
While u wasting energy hatin' on me, I'm enjoying time with me family. If I can't relate to that I feel sorry for u.

Chris Broussard ‏@Chris_Broussard
For all the haters, I was off yesterday too. Any work done was bonus. We get days off just like u. I got a life beyond the NBA.

Who does this guy think he is lol, he is not relevant enough to have haters

the official Dwayne Wade >>> you thread - Page 35 Lol+meme
Le Samourai
Le Samourai
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by dmize Thu Jul 05, 2012 9:47 pm

Lol, he's getting hate because a couple of days ago he goes "Just got the text from Deron, he's staying in Brooklyn" when in reality Deron tweeted it himself that he was staying about 15 minutes earlier. Lol @ Broussard's "sources"

Don't get the Lowry trade now, couldn't they have made that same trade for the #8 pick in the draft and taken Drummond? #8 in this draft >> lottery in the next couple.
dmize
dmize
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by LeSwagg James Thu Jul 05, 2012 9:50 pm

Allen is visiting the Heat today.. I'm confident they will get the job done, especially that now the Clippers are out of the race
LeSwagg James
LeSwagg James
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Le Samourai Thu Jul 05, 2012 10:03 pm

Riley is a closer but I would think Ray would at least give Boston the oppurtunity to match whatever Miami will pay him.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Kidd apparently going to NYK. Cuban's decision to let go of Chandler starting to look extremely bad.

Apparently they want Sessions, Sign and trade for Marion please Razz
Le Samourai
Le Samourai
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by LeSwagg James Thu Jul 05, 2012 10:09 pm

He will want to play with the chosen one smoking

But Kidd to the Knicks? LOL wtf.. That's good for the Knicks but how did the Mavs lose him? Are they falling off already?
LeSwagg James
LeSwagg James
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Blue Barrett Thu Jul 05, 2012 10:15 pm

The Mavs are starting to look exactly the way we looked after our championship run in '06. Defending champs, get swept in the 1st round the next year, following year full of mediocrity. Start building from there.

Only thing is, they don't have Pat Riley to pick them back up. smoking
Blue Barrett
Blue Barrett
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Post by dmize Thu Jul 05, 2012 10:17 pm

Swagg wrote:Allen is visiting the Heat today.. I'm confident they will get the job done, especially that now the Clippers are out of the race

Lol @ the Clippers. Signed Crawford/Billups and then cancel Allens meeting.

"Shahe ‏@Suga_Shane

The Clippers cancelled the Ray Allen visit? LOL. That's like cancelling reservations at a steakhouse because you found gum on the floor."

Classic Laughing
dmize
dmize
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by dmize Thu Jul 05, 2012 10:20 pm

Also Brandon Bass and the C's agreed on a deal.. More depth for the 2nd team.
dmize
dmize
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 35 of 40 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 40  Next