Juventude
GiacomelaJuventuseraprimo
C.Marchisio #8
LWL91
9 posters

Go down

Transfer update Empty Transfer update

Post by LWL91 Wed Jun 06, 2012 11:57 am

Official: Paul Pogba will sign for Juventus on July 1st according to this Report
Twitter; de mettre mon avenir au reste, je suis en Italie avec la Juventus de parler sur le transfert / to my future to the rest, I am in Italy with Juventus on transfer talk.

Marco Verratti was according to reports very close joining Inter Milan but Beppe Marotta made last minute ultimatum to Pescara, claiming future transfer deals between Genoa and the Old Lady may be jeopardised should the Grifone help Inter net the playmaker.(Ciro Immobile is co-owned between Juventus and Genoa and Pescara are believed to be interested in their top scorer of last season. Report

Sebastian Giovinco's agent confirms he must be part of Juventus' plans “You can’t say that he is not part of the club’s plans” Report

Juventus are currently working out a deal with Udinese for the duo of Kwadwo Asamoah and Mauricio Isla and the current reports claim the duo will be sold on co-ownership in a deal worth €15m in total.
"Our club is not a supermarket," Pozzo told udinese.it. "Our players are precious and they cost a lot of money.
"But if there are important offers from big clubs for our players then I imagine it will be difficult for us to keep them."

Mattia Destro is also believed to join Juventus in the summer with Juve not opting to sign Roma forward Marco Boriello and the departure of captain Alessandro Del Piero (who is believed to wait for the right option in England according to former agent). Siena are in tough financial difficulties and will not sign 50% of the player and he is expected to join Genoa with Juventus willing to make a serious offer.
The Serie A champions have reached an agreement with Destro's agent, with the player understood to be relishing the prospect of a move to Turin.
LWL91
LWL91
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Transfer update Empty Re: Transfer update

Post by C.Marchisio #8 Wed Jun 06, 2012 12:35 pm

Pogba Veratti Padoin Asamoah Marrone Bouy Gabriel :S Toooo much depth and most of them wouldnt get any chances to play
C.Marchisio #8
C.Marchisio #8
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by GiacomelaJuventuseraprimo Wed Jun 06, 2012 2:54 pm

I apologize for the upcoming pessimism, but I can't help but be less than excited about the rumored transactions which Marotta and Paratici are about to orchestrate; Asamoah's passing n technique is worst than a paraplegic attempting to one-up Del Piero on free-kicks, would it not have been a better option to try to sign Veloso or Sahin??? Marotta should have wrapped u the Verratti transfer 6months ago, before his value sky-rocketed. Mattia Destro is Matri 2.0, average as shatz, could have signed a proven-player who won't demand starting minutes, someone like Berbatov on a FREE. However, his potential signing of Pogba from Utd and especially Isla is a masterstroke; great technique, tracks back, and scores....one problem, what happens with Lichtsteiner???

Last edited by GiacomelaJuventuseraprimo on Wed Jun 06, 2012 2:57 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : b/c)

Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by LWL91 Wed Jun 06, 2012 3:58 pm

I believe Marotta is GOLD. He is doing extremely well trying to fulfill the criteria given by Antonio Conte.
Valuing the potential transfer from 0-10 where 10 is a very good transfer (a Pirlo/Vidal transfer)
Destro is a 7.0 transfer.
Isla is a 9.0 transfer.
Asamoah is a 8.5 transfer.
Pogba is a 7.5 transfer.
Giovinco could be a 8.0 transfer but this is still very shaky..
LWL91
LWL91
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by GiacomelaJuventuseraprimo Wed Jun 06, 2012 4:16 pm

LWL91 wrote:
Destro is a 7.0 transfer.
Isla is a 9.0 transfer.
Asamoah is a 8.5 transfer.
Pogba is a 7.5 transfer.
Giovinco could be a 8.0 transfer but this is still very shaky..

Destro 3.0 transfer
Isla 10.0 transfer
Asamoah 5.0 transfer
Pogba 8.5 transfer
Giovinco 6.5 transfer

Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by GiacomelaJuventuseraprimo Wed Jun 06, 2012 4:22 pm

LWL91 wrote:I believe Marotta is GOLD. He is doing extremely well trying to fulfill the criteria given by Antonio Conte.

One question, instead of Asamoah (who I consider as very meh), would it not have been better to sign Ekdal from Cagliari (who we already joint-own)? And Giovinco, yes, let's bring in a player who already said he wants guaranteed spot in starting xi lmao, no thanks! sell him to Parma for "20m euro" looooool Sign Jovetic for 20m euro+ loan of a youth product (Rossi??) Berbatov is better than Destro will ever be! (lazy as shat, but he scores 20+ goals/season....Destro=average

Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Juventude Wed Jun 06, 2012 6:00 pm

Some of these critiques of potential Juventus' transfer targets are a bit harsh. These are all excellent signings that will add much-needed depth to our team. The only potential transfers that Juve will make that could change our starting eleven is at the attacking and LB position. I don't see us signing a big name player that will displace our other current starters. So, these moves are all great for depth, but I'm not satisfied if Destro and Gio end up being our only striker signings. We still need a proven CF, whether it's a veteran or player in his prime.

As for the question about what Conte will do with Isla, he is a versatile player that plays a lot of positions. Licht needed to rest more than he did last season and Isla provides another player that could sub for him and this would allow Caceres to sub at RB and CB. Isla also has experience playing LB and he may be utilized in that position. He even plays in the midfield. He's a great signing.
Juventude
Juventude
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by LWL91 Wed Jun 06, 2012 6:13 pm

Transfer update AbCMtWradf

versatile |ˈvərsətl|

adjective

1 able to adapt or be adapted to many different functions or activities : a versatile sewing machine | he was versatile enough to play either position.
2 archaic changeable; inconstant.

DERIVATIVES
versatilely adverb
versatility |ˌvərsəˈtilətē| noun

ORIGIN early 17th cent. (in the sense [inconstant, fluctuating] ): from French, or from Latin versatilis, from versat- ‘turned around, revolved,’ from the verb versare, frequentative of vertere ‘to
LWL91
LWL91
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by 7amood11 Wed Jun 06, 2012 7:08 pm

LWL91 wrote:Transfer update AbCMtWradf

lol, perfect way to describe it.
7amood11
7amood11
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by GiacomelaJuventuseraprimo Wed Jun 06, 2012 8:48 pm

LWL91 wrote:Transfer update AbCMtWradf

versatile |ˈvərsətl|

adjective

1 able to adapt or be adapted to many different functions or activities : a versatile sewing machine | he was versatile enough to play either position.
2 archaic changeable; inconstant.

DERIVATIVES
versatilely adverb
versatility |ˌvərsəˈtilətē| noun

ORIGIN early 17th cent. (in the sense [inconstant, fluctuating] ): from French, or from Latin versatilis, from versat- ‘turned around, revolved,’ from the verb versare, frequentative of vertere ‘to

I am fully aware of what positions Mauricio Isla plays/can play, the fact you are trying to explain to me what versatility is, and how it relates to Isla is making you look very naive. Isla is a great player, but in order to properly utilize his skills, the 3-5-2 needs to be Conte's formation. With Lichtsteiner and Giaccherini occupying the RWB and LWB positions and 3 kings in the middle, Isla becomes a substitute?? lmao Problem is, Isla is too good, Lichtsteiner makes those trademark-stampeding runs, and Giaccherini's skill and work-ethic + the kings being (almost) untouchable, it creates a problem unless.....the Barca-type 2-5-3 system is implemented
------------Barzagli-Chiellini-------------
-----------------Pirlo-------------------
-----Isla-Marchisio-Vidal-Lichtsteiner-----
-------Giaccherini-Higuain-Vucinic---------

Last edited by GiacomelaJuventuseraprimo on Wed Jun 06, 2012 8:50 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : b/c)

Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Juventude Wed Jun 06, 2012 9:33 pm

This is a ridiculous debate. Isla is a very diverse player and Conte uses a number of formations. He will be a highly useful player to Juventus if he joins the squad this summer.
Juventude
Juventude
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Wed Jun 06, 2012 9:56 pm

Giaccherini 'occupying' the LWB position?
Oh, dear... I hope not.

Isla is a fantastic buy, Asamoah can provide a Marchisio/Vidal like work ethic and is a highly rated player despite your inaccurate critique of his ability.

Destro is 21 years old, and at the very least he played football this season- unlike Berbatov! Again, another well rated player, not the 'one' in my opinion but I'm not against his signing.

Luca
J Council Master

Back to top Go down

Post by GiacomelaJuventuseraprimo Wed Jun 06, 2012 10:50 pm

Luca wrote:Giaccherini 'occupying' the LWB position?
Oh, dear... I hope not.

Isla is a fantastic buy, Asamoah can provide a Marchisio/Vidal like work ethic and is a highly rated player despite your inaccurate critique of his ability.

Destro is 21 years old, and at the very least he played football this season- unlike Berbatov! Again, another well rated player, not the 'one' in my opinion but I'm not against his signing.

Im not being clear, Isla is a BAWS n would love to have him join Juve, but he's too good to sit on the bench! Asamoah is garbage n should be plying his trade in Serie B w/ Nocerina, oh wait..........lmao (see whaT i did there?) Destro is more average than a hard-working guy with a family in a rural town. Destro is SHAT and comparing a Bulgarian legend, who has done well in 3 different leagues n the national team to a guy who can't even hold down a starting xi spot with Siena and has less than 10 International caps to his name,eh? I see, yeah, based on that analysis, Destro is certainly the best CF out there and there's no need for Higuain/Edin

Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Juventude Wed Jun 06, 2012 11:52 pm

GiacomelaJuventuseraprimo wrote:
Oh, dear... I hope not.

Im not being clear, Isla is a BAWS n would love to have him join Juve, but he's too good to sit on the bench! Asamoah is garbage n should be plying his trade in Serie B w/ Nocerina, oh wait..........lmao (see whaT i did there?) Destro is more average than a hard-working guy with a family in a rural town. Destro is SHAT and comparing a Bulgarian legend, who has done well in 3 different leagues n the national team to a guy who can't even hold down a starting xi spot with Siena and has less than 10 International caps to his name,eh? I see, yeah, based on that analysis, Destro is certainly the best CF out there and there's no need for Higuain/Edin

I'd have to say that I disagree with almost all of your points. Destro is just 21, yet you seem to have closed the book on his career already. He's a good young Italian striker. Prandelli wouldn't have him work out with the NT squad if he sucked.

Asamoah is garbage? I don't even know how to talk to you if that's your perspective. He's a starting midfielder on the third place Serie A squad and the Ghana national team and he's only 23! Apparently, that makes him garbage and not worthy of the Juve bench. Do you believe that he's worse than our other bench options in the midfield right now?

Also, you need to look at the benches of the top EPL, La Liga, and Bundesliga teams. Most of the top UCL contenders have benches stocked with great players that could be starting on non-UCL teams. Isla will do well on the Juve bench in a year where we will play many more games than last season.

If these transfers do happen, this isn't the end of the market for Juve. These are potentially great young depth signings for Juve.
Juventude
Juventude
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by GiacomelaJuventuseraprimo Thu Jun 07, 2012 12:40 am

Juventude wrote:
Oh, dear... I hope not.

I'd have to say that I disagree with almost all of your points. Destro is just 21, yet you seem to have closed the book on his career already. He's a good young Italian striker. Prandelli wouldn't have him work out with the NT squad if he sucked.

Asamoah is garbage? I don't even know how to talk to you if that's your perspective. He's a starting midfielder on the third place Serie A squad and the Ghana national team and he's only 23! Apparently, that makes him garbage and not worthy of the Juve bench. Do you believe that he's worse than our other bench options in the midfield right now?

Also, you need to look at the benches of the top EPL, La Liga, and Bundesliga teams. Most of the top UCL contenders have benches stocked with great players that could be starting on non-UCL teams. Isla will do well on the Juve bench in a year where we will play many more games than last season.

If these transfers do happen, this isn't the end of the market for Juve. These are potentially great young depth signings for Juve.

You sir, are right; most teams who are considered UCL contenders have deep benches, but Isla is certainly starting xi material! I don't understand however, all the hype around Asamoah? I have followed him w/ Udinese and apart from the odd goal, he is very meh. Should have kept Momo!!!!! At least he had heart and soul of a Juventino! Destro is garbage, I will not change my opinion in this respect, can think of 10 young players under 23 who I consider better; Lewandowski,Sigthorsson,Matavz,Arnautovic, Diouf, Mehmedi,Yarmolenko,Mayuka,E Vargas,Rondon

Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Juventude Thu Jun 07, 2012 2:30 am

Well, I'll just go with the scouting skills of Marotta, Prandelli, and Udinese over your own.
Juventude
Juventude
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by GiacomelaJuventuseraprimo Thu Jun 07, 2012 3:55 am

Juventude wrote:Well, I'll just go with the scouting skills of Marotta, Prandelli, and Udinese over your own.

That's fine, when Asamoah turns out to be a worst player than Olivier Kapo and Juan Esnaider COMBINED, I will ask Dejan to sticky this thread! And, btw, speaking of how great Udinese's scouting is, how are Andrea Coda and Cristian Zapata doing??? oh, right, one was supposedly earmarked to be the new Nesta and the other, almost single-handedly guided his squad to relegation. But yes, Udinese never produce flops, I see now. What i'm saying is that, there's no guarantee Asamoah will be great for Juve n we could signed Ekdal for 2-3m euro

Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by GiacomelaJuventuseraprimo Thu Jun 07, 2012 3:58 am

can you in all honesty, say you wouldn't rather have Sissoko, Ekdal, and Isla rather than Asamoah,Isla,Padoin??

Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by elm_baraja_shaman Thu Jun 07, 2012 5:30 am

Juventude wrote:Well, I'll just go with the scouting skills of Marotta, Prandelli, and Udinese over your own.

That's fine, when Asamoah turns out to be a worst player than Olivier Kapo and Juan Esnaider COMBINED, I will ask Dejan to sticky this thread! And, btw, speaking of how great Udinese's scouting is, how are Andrea Coda and Cristian Zapata doing??? oh, right, one was supposedly earmarked to be the new Nesta and the other, almost single-handedly guided his squad to relegation. But yes, Udinese never produce flops, I see now. What i'm saying is that, there's no guarantee Asamoah will be great for Juve n we could signed Ekdal for 2-3m euro

Giacomela I take it you must not be a watcher of Asamoah's game..... if so I understand, but to describe him as being a shat player is just beyond logical reasoning.

Though I have lived in the United States for a while, am a Ghanaian and as a fervent watcher of Asamoah I can tell you that he is a very good player, not world class but very good with huge potential..... being a Ghanaian fan, I hope he would not join Juve cos then he would get limited play time due to the presence of Vidal, Pirlo and Marchisio even though I would be happy to see him in our team...........

but the way u describe Asamoah just disgusts me sire.....
elm_baraja_shaman
elm_baraja_shaman
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Dinamo Zagreb

Back to top Go down

Post by juventrini Thu Jun 07, 2012 5:52 am

elmystique wrote:

Giacomela I take it you must not be a watcher of Asamoah's game..... if so I understand, but to describe him as being a shat player is just beyond logical reasoning.

Though I have lived in the United States for a while, am a Ghanaian and as a fervent watcher of Asamoah I can tell you that he is a very good player, not world class but very good with huge potential..... being a Ghanaian fan, I hope he would not join Juve cos then he would get limited play time due to the presence of Vidal, Pirlo and Marchisio even though I would be happy to see him in our team...........

why would he getting limited playing time? i dont get why people get stuck in with this idea that MVP is totally without sin. lets not look at competition between players and more to what is good for the team. there were many occasions when marchisio was invisible or vidal was off form of even pirlo was not ticking...there are also times during a match when you need something different or even more energy or when players in the midfield go missing...everyone works for the place and we should not use this "oh this one is replace this one" view as if to say that we must perpetually by inferior players so long as certain persons remain in the starting eleven. that mentality will keep us from reaching where we need to go.

juventrini
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by GiacomelaJuventuseraprimo Thu Jun 07, 2012 12:55 pm

[quote="juventrini"]
elmystique wrote:

Listen, I have followed Serie A for the past 17 years; have seen teams like Perugia, Venezia,Salernitana,Como,and Messina in Serie A, then disappear in the lower divisions, have followed players who have been linked with us (some good like Criscito, some bad like Almiron) and can tell you that I am well-aware of who Kwadwo Asamoah is, and what his style of play is like.

I love how if someone disagrees, they are presumed to not watch the player in question; Asamoah is a one-dimensional player, that's it! And if I may speak/type honestly, I don't particularly care if my opinion disgusts you; I have not said one bad word about anyone, and spoken with logical reasoning.

I don't care if Asamoah is from Italy,Ghana,Sweden,Togo,Venezula,Hong Kong,Germany,Peru, it makes no difference and you (in what i feel is an attempt) at turning it into such, really hurts me on a moral level. I'm not interested in having an argument, I say we could just agree to disagree, fair?

Last edited by GiacomelaJuventuseraprimo on Thu Jun 07, 2012 12:57 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : b/c)

Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by elm_baraja_shaman Thu Jun 07, 2012 3:59 pm

@ Giacomela

fine, we all agree and disagree, I respect that, I just hate how you go about at everyone who likes Asamoah's game and keep reminding everyone that he is "shat"

yet you are the same person telling me that we all have our own views hmm :coffee:
elm_baraja_shaman
elm_baraja_shaman
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Dinamo Zagreb

Back to top Go down

Post by Juveman17 Wed Oct 24, 2012 8:06 pm

Some recent transfer news:

Juventus scout Jores Okore

The Italians were keeping a close eye on the Nordsjaelland defender last night during their 1-1 draw in Copenaghen, with the Old Lady eager to bring the 20-year-old Denmark international to Serie A.

Source: Corriere dello Sport
Wednesday, October 24, 2012 07:03

Juve to land Llorente, and then sign Walcott

Juventus will snatch the Athletic Bilbao striker from under the noses of Arsenal, before then moving for the Gunners' unsettled attacker Theo Walcott, who is still yet to agree a new contract at the Emirates

Source: The Mirror
Tuesday, October 23, 2012 23:27

Juveman17
Juveman17
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Fulham

https://www.youtube.com/user/juveman176

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content