fenomenalex10
Juventude
7amood11
Adrian0911
davidsNC
The_ItalianFool
10 posters

Go down

Breaking News: Juventus will not add 3rd Star Empty Breaking News: Juventus will not add 3rd Star

Post by The_ItalianFool Fri Jun 08, 2012 12:57 pm

Juventus have confirmed that they will not add a controversial third star to their shirts for next season – but a new motto will be present.

The Old Lady were threatening to place another gold star on to their jerseys to highlight their belief that they have won 30 Scudetti.

The record books, however, because of the two stripped Calciopoli titles, illustrate that the Turin giants have officially won 28.

“The new Juventus shirt will not have the third star on it,” stated Juventus commercial director Francesco Calvo to Sky Sport Italia.

“Instead, under the club logo, will appear the words: ’30 vinti sul campo’ [30 won on the pitch],” he revealed.

“Our shirt represents Juventus and their people. Just the club along with all the fans can define our identity.”

Calvo also added that the outfit’s away strip next term will be all black. Juventus’ second jersey in 2011-12 was pink.

One gold star represents 10 Italian championships.

====================

pale
The_ItalianFool
The_ItalianFool
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Breaking News: Juventus will not add 3rd Star Empty Re: Breaking News: Juventus will not add 3rd Star

Post by davidsNC Fri Jun 08, 2012 1:25 pm

juve may have planned this all along. although it would be nice to see 3 stars, i think they made a business decision with the thought that sponsors and others wanting to do business w/ juve want to see a club that is putting that era behind them. not saying i agree with the decision. that's just my initial reaction after reading this
davidsNC
davidsNC
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Breaking News: Juventus will not add 3rd Star Empty Re: Breaking News: Juventus will not add 3rd Star

Post by Adrian0911 Fri Jun 08, 2012 2:04 pm

i was so sure our directors will NOT have the balls for this... Rolling Eyes

spineless morons...after this is clear to me farsopoli truth will never come out either.

sorry...but :facepalm:
Adrian0911
Adrian0911
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by 7amood11 Fri Jun 08, 2012 2:40 pm

Come on... 30 were won on the pitch, put 3 stars.

Disappointing.
7amood11
7amood11
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Juventude Fri Jun 08, 2012 3:29 pm

I kind of agree with this decision. I think that I'm one of few Juventus fans that accepts the calciopoli decision. I think it makes the club look a little stupid if we're saying we won titles in the face of the worst Italian football scandals ever. I don't want to argue facts about calciopoli, but the actual facts are that the record books don't show 30 titles for us. We will get that 30th scudetto soon.

The thing that drives me crazy about calciopoli is that those Juve teams were so great and they weren't going to lose the scudetto anyways. Moggi was an idiot and deserves to be barred from football. He ruined a good thing.
Juventude
Juventude
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by Juventude Fri Jun 08, 2012 3:30 pm

Also, I'm ready to see these new shirts. I really hope that they come out before the US tour when I go see them in Washington DC.
Juventude
Juventude
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by The_ItalianFool Fri Jun 08, 2012 5:22 pm

Juventude wrote:Also, I'm ready to see these new shirts. I really hope that they come out before the US tour when I go see them in Washington DC.

Me, Giu, Mauro and Devi will be there too!
The_ItalianFool
The_ItalianFool
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by fenomenalex10 Fri Jun 08, 2012 9:43 pm

3 stars would be greath but if not we will wait for 30 scudetto. Rolling Eyes

And i am pleased with it that we wont get those blue jerseys next year banana
fenomenalex10
fenomenalex10
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Vibe Fri Jun 08, 2012 9:51 pm

Juve shat themselves from Scommessopoli Laughing Not the best time to poke the authorities inn the eye with a star...
Vibe
Vibe
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Inter Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Fri Jun 08, 2012 9:51 pm

i think we better go with the rrules.. better than causing more controversies and problems with the F"ucking"IGC
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Malaga CF

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Fri Jun 08, 2012 9:58 pm

Juventude wrote:Also, I'm ready to see these new shirts. I really hope that they come out before the US tour when I go see them in Washington DC.

That's what happened last year.
They wore their pink jerseys when I saw them in Toronto

Luca
J Council Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Juventude Fri Jun 08, 2012 10:09 pm

Luca wrote:

That's what happened last year.
They wore their pink jerseys when I saw them in Toronto

I am just hoping that for once we won't have the stupid sticker. I would think that with Jeep's basic logo, Juve could do something where the logo is blended into the shirt. Some of the examples that have been posted on here looked pretty good and are very reasonable. If there is no sticker, it will be the best Juve jersey in at least a decade.
Juventude
Juventude
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Potential Fri Jun 08, 2012 10:30 pm

I think this is fair, the fans should be allowed to buy a jersey with a third star however it's provoking to play with a third star on the pitch, good call.
Potential
Potential
Banned (Permanent)

Club Supported : Inter Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down