GiacomelaJuventuseraprimo
dronte
The_ItalianFool
scirea6
12 posters

Go down

Breaking News: Juventus sign Veratti Empty Breaking News: Juventus sign Veratti

Post by scirea6 Fri Jun 08, 2012 1:29 pm

Juventus sign Veratti for 4million + EL KADDOUR .
Source : Pavel Nedved.
scirea6
scirea6
Prospect
Prospect

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Breaking News: Juventus sign Veratti Empty Re: Breaking News: Juventus sign Veratti

Post by The_ItalianFool Fri Jun 08, 2012 1:33 pm

And where did you hear this? I know you cited Nedved, but how did you hear it?
The_ItalianFool
The_ItalianFool
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Breaking News: Juventus sign Veratti Empty Re: Breaking News: Juventus sign Veratti

Post by dronte Fri Jun 08, 2012 1:34 pm

Umm..?
http://www.goal.com/en/news/10/italy/2012/06/08/3157600/juventus-will-meet-with-pescara-next-week-reveals-verrati
I'd wait with this really, no official confirmation and his agent said the meeting will take place next week.

Last edited by dronte on Fri Jun 08, 2012 1:35 pm; edited 1 time in total

dronte
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by GiacomelaJuventuseraprimo Fri Jun 08, 2012 1:35 pm

The_ItalianFool wrote:And where did you hear this? I know you cited Nedved, but how did you hear it?

and is it the Loan of El Kaddouri??

Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by The_ItalianFool Fri Jun 08, 2012 1:40 pm

Oh wow. Luca Marrone's facebook:

Luca Marrone:
JUVE PRESO EL KADDOURI !
Il giocatore sarà girato al Pescara + 4 milioni per portare Verratti in bianconero. ♥
---------------
Juve got El Kaddouri! He will go to Pescara and 4 million to bring Verratti to Juventus
The_ItalianFool
The_ItalianFool
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by GiacomelaJuventuseraprimo Fri Jun 08, 2012 2:00 pm

The_ItalianFool wrote:Oh wow. Luca Marrone's facebook:

Luca Marrone:
JUVE PRESO EL KADDOURI !
Il giocatore sarà girato al Pescara + 4 milioni per portare Verratti in bianconero. ♥
---------------
Juve got El Kaddouri! He will go to Pescara and 4 million to bring Verratti to
Juventus

I'm not sure about this, El Kaddouri is a great player; great technique, sets up teammates for glorious chances, has a great shot, I hope (and believe) its the LOAN of Omar El Kaddouri+ 4m euro in exchange for 1/2 Marco Verratti's ownership

Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Juventude Fri Jun 08, 2012 3:32 pm

I got emails from Marcelo Salas and Tacchinardi saying that Verratti is close!
Juventude
Juventude
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Fri Jun 08, 2012 3:34 pm

Just got off the phone with Jonathan Zebina, who is a dear friend, he told me that Verratti is a Juventus player

Luca
J Council Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Juventude Fri Jun 08, 2012 3:36 pm

Luca wrote:Just got off the phone with Jonathan Zebina, who is a dear friend, he told me that Verratti is a Juventus player

How is good old Jonathan these days? It's been ages since we last talked. Still getting yellow cards and getting toasted in the box?
Juventude
Juventude
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Fri Jun 08, 2012 3:38 pm

Juventude wrote:
Luca wrote:Just got off the phone with Jonathan Zebina, who is a dear friend, he told me that Verratti is a Juventus player

How is good old Jonathan these days? It's been ages since we last talked. Still getting yellow cards and getting toasted in the box?

He is well, no longer getting slapped in the face by upset Juventus fans, so that's always good.

And yes, still up to the usual, he made a career out of it- no need to change now!

Luca
J Council Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Adrian0911 Fri Jun 08, 2012 3:40 pm

Breaking News: Juventus sign Veratti Ned10

guys..he said nedved was source because it was posted on his official facebook page.
Adrian0911
Adrian0911
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Fri Jun 08, 2012 3:43 pm

Link to the page?

Because if this is the page:
https://www.facebook.com/PavelNedvedOfficial

"Pagina non ufficiale. Gestita dai tifosi."

Luca
J Council Master

Back to top Go down

Post by The_ItalianFool Fri Jun 08, 2012 5:24 pm

Yeah I was mistaken, the one I was following was a fan page.
The_ItalianFool
The_ItalianFool
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Adrian0911 Fri Jun 08, 2012 5:49 pm

wow...fail from my part too..it is a fan page.

https://www.facebook.com/Pavel.Nedved.FanPage

at first they pretended to be his official page...and convinced me
Adrian0911
Adrian0911
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Fri Jun 08, 2012 9:42 pm

Oh really? how do u know each other?
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Malaga CF

Back to top Go down

Post by juventrini Fri Jun 08, 2012 10:47 pm

news untrue. we are to meet next week.

if anything we may propose the loan of el kaddouri or a co-own of another youngster. we didnt spend money for kaddouri to sell all of him to pescara for verratti...if that was the case then we should have giiven them straight cash...so its the loan of kaddouri + 4mil FOR HALF OF VERRATTI and we will allow veratti to stay in pescara for next season...

kaddouri is a very decent young player and we were following him since last year (along with elvis kabashi). we are not giving him up so dont get that idea in yall heads

juventrini
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by scirea6 Sat Jun 09, 2012 12:24 am

My bad , I apologize. I thought it was the official Pavel Nedved Page on my stream , did not realize that i have both official and unofficial.
scirea6
scirea6
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by juventrini Sat Jun 09, 2012 1:27 am

scirea6 wrote:My bad , I apologize. I thought it was the official Pavel Nedved Page on my stream , did not realize that i have both official and unofficial.

its not that ur totally wrong. its just more of a clarification of el kaddouri in this whole transfer. we're still holding on to him. its a nice piece of business because we were going to send him out on loan anyway so why not at pescara where he can be co-owned and in the process we secure half of veratti plus the lil extra change...when next year rolls around we'll sort out veratti and see how micely el kaddouri has grown..

juventrini
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Juventude Sat Jun 09, 2012 5:03 am

A player can't transfer twice in the same window, right? So, I don't think el kaddouri can have 100% of his rights transferred. I believe that it would have to be a loan or 50% ownership deal.
Juventude
Juventude
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by 7amood11 Sat Jun 09, 2012 5:49 am

Reto Ziegler transferred twice in the same window last season, remember?
7amood11
7amood11
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Juventude Sat Jun 09, 2012 5:53 am

Wasn't that a
7amood11 wrote:Reto Ziegler transferred twice in the same window last season, remember?

I'm pretty sure Ziegler was loaned out with an option to buy. Players can move twice by loan or half ownership, but I am pretty sure that a player can't have 100% of his rights transferred twice in one window.
Juventude
Juventude
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by MMM Sat Jun 09, 2012 12:07 pm

Juventude wrote:Wasn't that a
7amood11 wrote:Reto Ziegler transferred twice in the same window last season, remember?

I'm pretty sure Ziegler was loaned out with an option to buy. Players can move twice by loan or half ownership, but I am pretty sure that a player can't have 100% of his rights transferred twice in one window.

As usual you're 100% right, suppose this report to be true then it has to be a loan deal
MMM
MMM
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by MMM Sat Jun 09, 2012 12:10 pm

By the way any news on the number of non-eu players rule for this transfer window?!
MMM
MMM
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by LWL91 Sat Jun 09, 2012 1:04 pm

Juventude wrote:A player can't transfer twice in the same window, right? So, I don't think el kaddouri can have 100% of his rights transferred. I believe that it would have to be a loan or 50% ownership deal.

Kevin-Prince Boateng
LWL91
LWL91
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by Juventude Sat Jun 09, 2012 2:08 pm

LWL91 wrote:
Juventude wrote:A player can't transfer twice in the same window, right? So, I don't think el kaddouri can have 100% of his rights transferred. I believe that it would have to be a loan or 50% ownership deal.

Kevin-Prince Boateng

I fail to see where Boateng moved twice in one window. He was sold to Genoa, then he was loaned to milan, but the loan was then converted to a 50% ownership deal. Teams usually get around the double move requirement by doing a loan w/option to buy or 50% ownership sale.
Juventude
Juventude
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down