Maradona describes CR7 as best player on planet!!

5 posters

Go down

Maradona describes CR7 as best player on planet!! Empty Maradona describes CR7 as best player on planet!!

Post by Calebvision Sat Jun 09, 2012 11:23 am

http://www.goal.com/en-india/news/477/euro-2012/2012/06/09/3159551/maradona-cristiano-ronaldo-is-portugals-only-threat

I certainly agree that, over last several months, he's been the best forward (how can you compare "across" positions? ) player on the planet, with all due respect to Messi, who was the better player, previous two, or so, years. I had to throw that latter part in to, hopefully, prevent the usual vitriolic "there's no compariosn" comments!! I doubt that it will work, however!!!

Calebvision
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Maradona describes CR7 as best player on planet!! Empty Re: Maradona describes CR7 as best player on planet!!

Post by LeBéninois Sat Jun 09, 2012 11:27 am

Could we stop making these threads agin and again ?
Laughing
LeBéninois
LeBéninois
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Maradona describes CR7 as best player on planet!! Empty Re: Maradona describes CR7 as best player on planet!!

Post by harhar11 Sat Jun 09, 2012 11:36 am

I very much doubt that he has said that as he has been very outspoken about how he thinks that Messi is the best in the world, for ex he started complaining about the voting system of fifa world player of the year because he couldnt vote for the best player in the world simply because he was his coach..

harhar11
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by The Franchise Sat Jun 09, 2012 11:37 am

Your link shows none of that, either provide some proof or I lock.
The Franchise
The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by The Franchise Sat Jun 09, 2012 11:45 am

Guess not then.
The Franchise
The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by rwo power Sat Jun 09, 2012 12:39 pm

Actually goal.com did indeed put such a quote in Maradona's mouth (dunno if he really said so in the original interview, of course):

Maradona describes CR7 as best player on planet!! J13
rwo power
rwo power
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Club Supported : Asante Kotoko

Back to top Go down

Post by The Franchise Sat Jun 09, 2012 1:18 pm

Ah, I did indeed miss that first time around. None the less, we know where this is going.

Thus, it shall remain closed.
The Franchise
The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down