Ref shows red,player attacks ref,ref takes knife and stabs player,player dies,fans chop off refs head and put on a pole

+21
Lex
Dnmac4
Le Samourai
McAgger
BarrileteCosmico
free_cat
BarcaLearning
Art Morte
windkick
Raptorgunner
EL Patron
Ganso
VanDeezNuts
LeBéninois
beatrixasdfghjk.
Andrew
ronalessi
Harmonica
DeviAngel
Firenze
Vibe
25 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Ref shows red,player attacks ref,ref takes knife and stabs player,player dies,fans chop off refs head and put on a pole Empty Ref shows red,player attacks ref,ref takes knife and stabs player,player dies,fans chop off refs head and put on a pole

Post by Vibe Sat Jul 06, 2013 12:00 pm

Shocked 

Anyone else hear this?Apparently it happened in a Brazillian amateur league...Read it on a Serbian website.
Vibe
Vibe
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Inter Milan

Back to top Go down

Ref shows red,player attacks ref,ref takes knife and stabs player,player dies,fans chop off refs head and put on a pole Empty Re: Ref shows red,player attacks ref,ref takes knife and stabs player,player dies,fans chop off refs head and put on a pole

Post by Firenze Sat Jul 06, 2013 12:09 pm

Yeah read this yesterday. The beautiful game..

Apparently the fans held the ref hostage while the player was rushed to hospital, once they got word the player died, they killed the ref.

So not exactly a heat of the moment thing.
Firenze
Firenze
the Bloody-Nine

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Ref shows red,player attacks ref,ref takes knife and stabs player,player dies,fans chop off refs head and put on a pole Empty Re: Ref shows red,player attacks ref,ref takes knife and stabs player,player dies,fans chop off refs head and put on a pole

Post by DeviAngel Sat Jul 06, 2013 12:23 pm

Yeah I saw it on all balkan media it was shock there are even some pictures damn .....
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by Harmonica Sat Jul 06, 2013 12:55 pm

There is even a video from the hospital, absolutely shocking stuff really.
Harmonica
Harmonica
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : RO Blank

Back to top Go down

Post by ronalessi Sat Jul 06, 2013 1:23 pm

O gawd. I saw the pics. Insane retaliation.
ronalessi
ronalessi
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Andrew Sat Jul 06, 2013 1:40 pm

..I'm...out of words...

Andrew
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by beatrixasdfghjk. Sat Jul 06, 2013 1:55 pm

If anyone's 'interested'...
Enter with Caution:

beatrixasdfghjk.
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by LeBéninois Sat Jul 06, 2013 2:04 pm

What !?! This is probably the most shocking news related to football ever !!
LeBéninois
LeBéninois
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by VanDeezNuts Sat Jul 06, 2013 2:52 pm

thats disgusting, what year is this? this is some medieval shit.

VanDeezNuts
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : FC Basel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ganso Sat Jul 06, 2013 2:56 pm

wow

Im not sure if this is legit because i havent seen it at all in our media, but shocking stuff if true
Ganso
Ganso
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by EL Patron Sat Jul 06, 2013 3:00 pm

eurgh, disqusting. any investigation taking place ??, has anyone been arrested ??.
EL Patron
EL Patron
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Raptorgunner Sat Jul 06, 2013 6:23 pm

Sad day for football, how can someone do such heinous crime.:facepalm: 
Raptorgunner
Raptorgunner
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by windkick Sat Jul 06, 2013 6:33 pm

Horrible Sad
windkick
windkick
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by Art Morte Sat Jul 06, 2013 8:13 pm

Well... people get brutally killed every day, this just happened to be football related.

Not that it should happen.
Art Morte
Art Morte
Forum legendest

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Sat Jul 06, 2013 8:20 pm

Art Morte wrote:Well... people get brutally killed every day, this just happened to be football related.

Off topic : I've always been interested is that you on your avatar Very Happy
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by BarcaLearning Sat Jul 06, 2013 8:33 pm

This sure is shocking and sorry Im late for the dup thread Razz

But can someone tell me more about Brazil in general, does this reflect that some parts of Brazil are still so uncivilized? Its worrying obvoiusly becos Brazil will host the WC next year and u just keep hearing things like this, its so unsafe u feel?
BarcaLearning
BarcaLearning
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by free_cat Sat Jul 06, 2013 8:34 pm

wow, this is very sad.
free_cat
free_cat
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Art Morte Sat Jul 06, 2013 9:31 pm

DeviAngel wrote:
Art Morte wrote:Well... people get brutally killed every day, this just happened to be football related.

Off topic : I've always been interested is that you on your avatar Very Happy

Yeah, it's me. I went with it without thinking when I joined Goal.com forums and now it feels too late to change xD
Art Morte
Art Morte
Forum legendest

Back to top Go down

Post by BarrileteCosmico Sat Jul 06, 2013 10:15 pm

I read it on http://nz.sports.yahoo.com/football/news/article/-/17890362/football-match-ends-in-two-deaths/#

Really can't believe something like this would happen in Brazil.
BarrileteCosmico
BarrileteCosmico
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by McAgger Sat Jul 06, 2013 11:00 pm

Shocked
McAgger
McAgger
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Reggina

Back to top Go down

Post by Le Samourai Sun Jul 07, 2013 12:04 am

Off topic but relevant : Would you go to Brazil knockout game in the opposing teams gear? Would you walk the streets in it should Brazil get knocked out?
Le Samourai
Le Samourai
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by Dnmac4 Sun Jul 07, 2013 12:26 am

This just happened to happen in Brasil. I don't think it reflects the country as a whole at all. Sure there are violent parts of Brasil but no more violent then any inner city in America.

On another note I have 4 brothers, and I can tell you with 100% certainty it they caught the guy who stabbed me to death while I was playing in a basketball game I don't think they would treat him any better.

Sure they might not have done the chopping up but witnessing a family member get stabbed to death and then capturing the guy who just killed that family member moments later can make people do a lot of crazy things.

But yes, it is the craziest football related story I have ever seen. I can't help but think it's made up. Has anyone confirmed this?
Dnmac4
Dnmac4
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Lex Sun Jul 07, 2013 12:34 am

The fact that things are so bad, the ref had to carry a blade on himself for protection.......
Lex
Lex
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Valencia

Back to top Go down

Post by The Sanchez Sun Jul 07, 2013 2:17 am

Lex wrote:The fact that things are so bad, the ref had to carry a blade on himself for protection.......

This. ffs
The Sanchez
The Sanchez
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by CBarca Sun Jul 07, 2013 2:20 am

It's a failure on many fronts, and it's very sad.

The brutality is ridiculous. I thought we were past all that. The human race knows no boundaries.
CBarca
CBarca
NEVER a Mod

Club Supported : Athletic Bilbao

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next