Montella new Fiorentina manager

3 posters

Go down

Montella new Fiorentina manager  Empty Montella new Fiorentina manager

Post by Patrick Bateman Tue Jun 12, 2012 7:48 pm

http://ibnlive.in.com/news/fiorentina-hire-vincenzo-montella-as-manager/265613-5-21.html

Good luck to him,I wish him all the best.I am certain he will do an excellent job there. :bow:
Patrick Bateman
Patrick Bateman
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Roma

Back to top Go down

Montella new Fiorentina manager  Empty Re: Montella new Fiorentina manager

Post by Tifoso Romanista Tue Jun 12, 2012 9:40 pm

I think he will do well there , and introduce couple of new faces to Italian football .
Tifoso Romanista
Tifoso Romanista
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by ErPupone Tue Jun 12, 2012 11:30 pm

Il Corriere dello Sport rivela tutti i retroscena che hanno portato alla rottura totale tra i dirigenti della Roma e Vincenzo Montella, che era stato scelto come successore del dimissionario Luis Enrique. Nei tre incontri che si sono svolti tra l'ex Aereoplanino, Baldini e Sabatini ci sarebbero stati diversi diverbi che avrebbero portato alla rottura totale. Addirittura, in un incontro a casa dello stesso Montella, Baldini a un certo punto sarebbe stato invitato a guadagnare l'uscita. Il rapporto con il dg si è poi ricucito, quello con il ds Sabatini no.

The Corriere dello Sport reveals all the background that led to the complete rupture between the leaders of Rome and Vincenzo Montella, who had been chosen to succeed the resigning Luis Enrique. In the three meetings that were held between the former aeroplanino, Baldini and Sabatini, there were several disagreements that would lead to a total breakdown. Indeed, in a meeting at Montella's, Baldini at some point was asked to make his way to the door. The relationship with the dg was then sewed up, the one with the ds Sabatini was not.

Not sure to what point I believe that article, but they definitely ran into a lot of problems for that deal to break down. I figured that we could've dealt with Catania's demands, but it seems like the problem was not only between the two clubs. Montella was asking for the same salary as Luis Enrique, which may have been a big part of the problem.
ErPupone
ErPupone
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Tifoso Romanista Wed Jun 13, 2012 3:04 am

ErPupone wrote:Il Corriere dello Sport rivela tutti i retroscena che hanno portato alla rottura totale tra i dirigenti della Roma e Vincenzo Montella, che era stato scelto come successore del dimissionario Luis Enrique. Nei tre incontri che si sono svolti tra l'ex Aereoplanino, Baldini e Sabatini ci sarebbero stati diversi diverbi che avrebbero portato alla rottura totale. Addirittura, in un incontro a casa dello stesso Montella, Baldini a un certo punto sarebbe stato invitato a guadagnare l'uscita. Il rapporto con il dg si è poi ricucito, quello con il ds Sabatini no.

The Corriere dello Sport reveals all the background that led to the complete rupture between the leaders of Rome and Vincenzo Montella, who had been chosen to succeed the resigning Luis Enrique. In the three meetings that were held between the former aeroplanino, Baldini and Sabatini, there were several disagreements that would lead to a total breakdown. Indeed, in a meeting at Montella's, Baldini at some point was asked to make his way to the door. The relationship with the dg was then sewed up, the one with the ds Sabatini was not.

Not sure to what point I believe that article, but they definitely ran into a lot of problems for that deal to break down. I figured that we could've dealt with Catania's demands, but it seems like the problem was not only between the two clubs. Montella was asking for the same salary as Luis Enrique, which may have been a big part of the problem.

He is right by expecting the same salary , he has serie A experience and Enrique didn't have
Tifoso Romanista
Tifoso Romanista
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Tifoso Romanista Wed Jun 13, 2012 4:16 am

Montella felt seduced and abandoned by the yellow and red and does not hide it. "There are negotiations - he explains - that succeed, others do not for various reasons. My history with Rome was not made public by me and was one of the many negotiations that did not go into port. "
Tifoso Romanista
Tifoso Romanista
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by ErPupone Wed Jun 13, 2012 5:57 am

Tifoso Romanista wrote:
ErPupone wrote:Il Corriere dello Sport rivela tutti i retroscena che hanno portato alla rottura totale tra i dirigenti della Roma e Vincenzo Montella, che era stato scelto come successore del dimissionario Luis Enrique. Nei tre incontri che si sono svolti tra l'ex Aereoplanino, Baldini e Sabatini ci sarebbero stati diversi diverbi che avrebbero portato alla rottura totale. Addirittura, in un incontro a casa dello stesso Montella, Baldini a un certo punto sarebbe stato invitato a guadagnare l'uscita. Il rapporto con il dg si è poi ricucito, quello con il ds Sabatini no.

He is right by expecting the same salary , he has serie A experience and Enrique didn't have

Hmm, by that logic, if we were to hire Pep Guardiola, fire him, and then take Serse Cosmi, then he would be right in expecting the same salary because he has Serie A experience...
ErPupone
ErPupone
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Tifoso Romanista Wed Jun 13, 2012 6:23 am

ErPupone wrote:
Tifoso Romanista wrote:

Hmm, by that logic, if we were to hire Pep Guardiola, fire him, and then take Serse Cosmi, then he would be right in expecting the same salary because he has Serie A experience...

That's not even related , here we have two young manager one with only Barcelona B experience and one with serie A with an impressive record ,Serse Cosmi is only good for bringing team from serie B to serie A but thats not related , i feel sorry as a Roma fan that they treated Montella like that but at the end im happy that Zeman arrived and he has the same idea about Enrique style of play as i do , hope they get him some players so he can get results because if we wait till Milan , Inter and Juve finish their transition years and not do anything we might be in real trouble .
Tifoso Romanista
Tifoso Romanista
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum