Thiago Silva - Pato one of the best strikers in the world

4 posters

Go down

Thiago Silva - Pato one of the best strikers in the world  Empty Thiago Silva - Pato one of the best strikers in the world

Post by Patrick Bateman Tue Jun 12, 2012 11:09 pm

Thiago Silva also in Paris?

By Football Italia staff

There are reports Thiago Silva is in Paris to complete his PSG transfer and the Milan man assures “money is not an issue for me.”

The Brazilian defender had been told only last week that he was “not for sale,” but today Rossoneri Vice-President Adriano Galliani was spotted in Paris.

“It is not final. I am here just to talk,” said Galliani before a meeting with PSG director general Leonardo.

There are now reports that Thiago Silva has been seen in Paris too, as France Football claims he is in a hotel near the Champs-Elysees with his representatives.

The deal would be worth €42m plus another €5m in bonuses, added to a contract worth €12m per season.

“I don’t think about money, as that is not an issue for me,” Thiago Silva told magazine Chi.

“My strength is my family and above all God. I am a devoted Christian and also have a tattoo on my arm confirming I am a son of the Lord.

“In our Brazilian team we have in my view one of the top three strikers in the world, Alexandre Pato. I only hope he rediscovers his fitness.

“I send a sincere wish of good luck to the Italy side and my part-Italian, part-Brazilian, part-crazy friend Antonino Cassaninho. He’s a phenomenon.”

Laughing :facepalm:
Patrick Bateman
Patrick Bateman
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Roma

Back to top Go down

Thiago Silva - Pato one of the best strikers in the world  Empty Re: Thiago Silva - Pato one of the best strikers in the world

Post by Swanhends Tue Jun 12, 2012 11:15 pm

Trolling is against the rules

I demand TS get warning and lose 25%
Swanhends
Swanhends
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Thiago Silva - Pato one of the best strikers in the world  Empty Re: Thiago Silva - Pato one of the best strikers in the world

Post by Be/\/ceCALI Tue Jun 12, 2012 11:42 pm

opinions are like assholes.. even if some stink, everyone has one and is entitled to it Smile
Be/\/ceCALI
Be/\/ceCALI
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by lenear1030 Wed Jun 13, 2012 12:40 am

Already tapping him up for PSG?
lenear1030
lenear1030
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down