Lord Awesome
Lex
Gil
Gomez83
gondov
52 posters

Page 5 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

"Last year at this time Messi was eliminated from the Copa America" - Page 5 Empty Re: "Last year at this time Messi was eliminated from the Copa America"

Post by Lord Awesome Tue Jun 26, 2012 5:30 pm

The Negs need to go seriously. :facepalm:

Lord Awesome
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

"Last year at this time Messi was eliminated from the Copa America" - Page 5 Empty Re: "Last year at this time Messi was eliminated from the Copa America"

Post by kiranr Tue Jun 26, 2012 5:41 pm

Lord Hispano wrote:The Negs need to go seriously. :facepalm:

Laughing

Don't think that comment deserved a plus rep too.
kiranr
kiranr
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by Zealous Tue Jun 26, 2012 6:15 pm

dnmac wtf are you atlking about? Laughing

Zealous
Zealous
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by Lord Awesome Tue Jun 26, 2012 6:17 pm

kiranr wrote:
Lord Hispano wrote:The Negs need to go seriously. :facepalm:

Laughing

Don't think that comment deserved a plus rep too.

Meh, I balanced it out. Laughing
Lord Awesome
Lord Awesome
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Roma

Back to top Go down

Post by billionmillion Tue Jun 26, 2012 7:26 pm

Zealous wrote:You're just hating on Cristiano because he's telling it like it is :coffee:
fukc you stupid zealous......i told it like it is albino
did you like it?

animals also do whatever they want. but human has intelligence and he must control himself. raised arrogant will die arrogant Cool
billionmillion
billionmillion
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Lord Awesome Tue Jun 26, 2012 8:14 pm

Laughing Billion talking about arrogance.
Lord Awesome
Lord Awesome
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Roma

Back to top Go down

Post by stunt Wed Jun 27, 2012 12:40 am

gondov wrote:
The Don wrote:The CR7 hate on page 1 is most enjoyable after his last 2 games, lol.

lol, that hate has nothing to do with his perfomance, it was the shit coming out of his mouth that caused the hate.

Even winning the euro wont make the comments he made about messi go away.

So, the truth hurts, is that it? Ronaldo was honest at the very least.

stunt
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Lex Wed Jun 27, 2012 10:43 pm

Zealous wrote:
Lex wrote:This time next week, Cronaldo won't have a Euro trophy

You don't know that
Never bet against Lexstradamus "Last year at this time Messi was eliminated from the Copa America" - Page 5 CrystalBallFortuneTellerSmileyHand
Lex
Lex
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Valencia

Back to top Go down

Post by Harmonica Wed Jun 27, 2012 10:46 pm

Messi scores in shootout that eliminates them from Copa, Penaldo is too afraid to even shoot in shootout that eliminates them from Euro. Laughing

Courage vs. Cowardice

LolololololooolololololL
Harmonica
Harmonica
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : RO Blank

Back to top Go down

Post by TheRedStag Wed Jun 27, 2012 10:50 pm

This time today, Ronaldo failed to do anything in 120mins + pens
TheRedStag
TheRedStag
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Lyon

Back to top Go down

Post by FennecFox7 Wed Jun 27, 2012 10:50 pm

jiopsi i dont think you get outside too often. Fresh air is good for you
FennecFox7
FennecFox7
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Lord Hades Wed Jun 27, 2012 10:51 pm

maybe he had planned to take the fifth penalty? but no, that is stupid ,he is obviously a coward
Lord Hades
Lord Hades
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by TheRedStag Wed Jun 27, 2012 10:53 pm

Lord Hades wrote:maybe he had planned to take the fifth penalty? but no, that is stupid ,he is obviously a coward

bow down to the truth, :bow:

cowardaldo :bow:
TheRedStag
TheRedStag
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by jontsu Wed Jun 27, 2012 10:57 pm

He has missed last 3 penalties in a row, maybe he just didnt believe himself enough to take responsibility.
jontsu
jontsu
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Donuts Wed Jun 27, 2012 10:59 pm

Giggity5313 wrote:jiopsi i dont think you get outside too often. Fresh air is good for you
We understand you are upset sir, but no need to be so personal.
Donuts
Donuts
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : FC Basel

Back to top Go down

Post by Lord Hades Wed Jun 27, 2012 11:02 pm

jontsu wrote:He has missed last 3 penalties in a row, maybe he just didnt believe himself enough to take responsibility.

that doesnt sound like ronaldo to me personally, specially when he has been scoring in recent games n all
Lord Hades
Lord Hades
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Donuts Wed Jun 27, 2012 11:03 pm

Lord Hades wrote:
jontsu wrote:He has missed last 3 penalties in a row, maybe he just didnt believe himself enough to take responsibility.

that doesnt sound like ronaldo to me personally, specially when he has been scoring in recent games n all
He looked scared before the Penalties, being the only one on the floor while the team speaks around him, watching from afar.
Donuts
Donuts
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : FC Basel

Back to top Go down

Post by billionmillion Wed Jun 27, 2012 11:04 pm

He thought if he misses he will lose his chance to win Ballon Dor Wink
billionmillion
billionmillion
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Harmonica Wed Jun 27, 2012 11:07 pm

Giggity5313 wrote:jiopsi i dont think you get outside too often. Fresh air is good for you
Just came in for penalties from discgolf competition, but thanks for the thought nevertheless.
Harmonica
Harmonica
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by BarrileteCosmico Wed Jun 27, 2012 11:41 pm

Rumor has it Ronaldo hugged Ramos out of relief of not having to miss a penalty hmm

Last edited by BarrileteCosmico on Wed Jun 27, 2012 11:54 pm; edited 1 time in total
BarrileteCosmico
BarrileteCosmico
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by TheRedStag Wed Jun 27, 2012 11:53 pm

BarrileteCosmico wrote:Rumor has it Ronaldo hugged Ramos out of relief of not having to take a penalty hmm

true story, cowards hate being shown up.
TheRedStag
TheRedStag
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Dnmac4 Wed Jun 27, 2012 11:55 pm

Zealous wrote:dnmac wtf are you atlking about? Laughing

Jeez, I will repost what I said yesterday and then you asking "What the hell am I talking about?"

"The disturbing part is that I am racking my brain trying to think of any other Captain for a major national team that would say what he said. It may be true, but it's also true that Messi has beat him head to head for so many different trophies it's not even funny, but you don't hear a peep about that from Messi.

Let's have some fun and list the captains of some of the major national teams and see if you could ever envision them saying something like that.

Buffon- Nope
Casillas- Not in a million years
Gerrard- Laughable
Messi- Same as Gerrard
Van Bommel- Nope
Cech- More Laughable
Forlan- Nope (He actually may not be a captain)
Lahm- No way in hell
Srna- No
Thiago Silva- Nope
Lloris- No
Donovan- No way

I could go on and on but I hope my point is sinking in. He's not a brash teenager anymore or too dumb to know when to keep his mouth shut.

He is the Captain of Portugal's national team and therefor that comes with the responsibility of being an adult and leading by example.

This is just my opinion but maybe he should spend more time hanging out and learning from Iker Casillas and less time with Marcelo and Pepe.

Just a thought."

Hope it makes sense now, can't see any of the players I named having there team look so out of order in a penalty shootout not to mention not be able to conduct simple math.

Ronaldo is not captain material, just because you're the best player on the team doesn't mean you should be captain. IMO this is the second time in this short tournament he displayed this.
Dnmac4
Dnmac4
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Harmonica Thu Jun 28, 2012 12:03 am

"Last year at this time Messi was eliminated from the Copa America and also playing at home. That's worse, right? I'm here fighting to move to the next phase of the Euro".
Messi vs Uruguay: assists, scores first penalty
Ronaldo vs Spain: CHOKE CHOKE CHOKE and does not even have the balls to take a penalty

The irony of the year.

Last edited by jiopsi on Thu Jun 28, 2012 12:04 am; edited 1 time in total
Harmonica
Harmonica
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Jack Daniels Thu Jun 28, 2012 12:03 am

jiopsi wrote:
Just came in for penalties from discgolf competition, but thanks for the thought nevertheless.
Who the hell plays discgolf at night? Shocked
Jack Daniels
Jack Daniels
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Harmonica Thu Jun 28, 2012 12:07 am

Jack Daniels wrote:
jiopsi wrote:
Who the hell plays discgolf at night? Shocked
Laughing I just took couple hours to come home. Btw you should try with one of these:

"Last year at this time Messi was eliminated from the Copa America" - Page 5 BJS_AXE_CART
Harmonica
Harmonica
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Jack Daniels Thu Jun 28, 2012 12:07 am

^Hey gotta admit that looks awesome!
Jack Daniels
Jack Daniels
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next