Imagine say you are FC Bayern Munchen Manager.

5 posters

Go down

Imagine say you are FC Bayern Munchen Manager. Empty Imagine say you are FC Bayern Munchen Manager.

Post by The Messiah Sat Jun 25, 2011 3:45 pm

Lets just Imagine you are the manager of your favourite club Fc Bayern Munich, how would you intend of taking the club to another level, what sort of players will you sign, would you like to be heavily involve in every aspect of the club or just the game.

What sort of philosophy are you going to use, attacking? defending? standard? possession? direct passing? short passing?.

As for me the first thing I'll do is sell Van Buyten and make Badstuber and Breno back-up's, from what I have seen so far I won't expect Badstuber to develop into world-class that's a delusion and the earlier each an every one of us acknowledge that the better for the development of Fc Bayern.

I hope the Board Isn't planing of Buying only Boeteng to play along-side Badstuber because Badstuber will be dropped after some few matches and we'll start experimenting with midfielders again, trust me it will happen, Badstuber has no talent or whatsoever, if you watch him play then you'll know what I mean.

Who said they ain't no few good CBs left out there that's a total bs.

Zapata, Sakho, Alex, Boateng, Howedes, Hummels, Subotic, Chiellini.

If only the board was a little bit more ambitious we could sign Zapata, Boeteng and Vidal together, and that will be a complete team as Zapata and Boeteng can play any position in defence and Vidal is also very versatile.

Lets say about 40million will do that.

The Messiah
The Messiah
Banned (Permanent)

Club Supported : Chelsea

http://pose-grpp.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Imagine say you are FC Bayern Munchen Manager. Empty Re: Imagine say you are FC Bayern Munchen Manager.

Post by Sushi Master Sat Jun 25, 2011 6:17 pm

I would buy Boateng. We're close to that. Most quality CBs are not available as of now, or would take a silly bid to pry them from their clubs, so it will be hard as hell. We really took to long to address this issue, now when it's desperate, yet it's the hardest position to fill.

Now here is where it gets hard. My choices would be Alex from Chelsea, but him being at Chelsea and Chelsea wanting to bulk themselves up, I don't see him leaving any time soon. The only factor in our way is the David Luiz buy, which has relegated him to bench. With Terry ageing, I'm sure he will get more playing time, though.

Friedrich would have been quality and cheap, but from recent news he's having problems with his back again, ever since his hernial problem, so I would sadly rule him out.

Mertesacker can definitely be bought, and I would name him the most sane buy. Can be pried off Bremen due to their shit form. 12m.

Zapata if bought can turn into a WC player, but since the Demichelis and Lucio fiasco I don't know if the board hate Latin players or what. I'd rate him at 15m.

Hoewedes is off limits. I mean we just raided Schalke for their best player, we are not getting any more.

Hummels, it is much to early to get him, him being in CL and all and pretty pissed at the club that turned their back on him, so he won't be coming back for years I imagine.

IN:
Boateng 15m
Mertesacker 12m
= 27 m

We don't need Vidal and I would wait another season to get him for FREE. At CM we have: Tymoschuck, Gustavo (who should be 1st choice), Alaba and Kroos.
Sushi Master
Sushi Master
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Imagine say you are FC Bayern Munchen Manager. Empty Re: Imagine say you are FC Bayern Munchen Manager.

Post by Sushi Master Sat Jun 25, 2011 6:24 pm

On playing style and football philosophy, I'd revert us back to our usual style: tight defense, direct passing counter attacking football, with the ability to grind out results or enforce dominion depending on strategy. With BALLS... lots of balls.
Sushi Master
Sushi Master
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by The Messiah Sat Jun 25, 2011 7:50 pm

Mertesacker is too slow, I fear he may not succeed in Bayern Munich.

His way too slow.
The Messiah
The Messiah
Banned (Permanent)

http://pose-grpp.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Sushi Master Sat Jun 25, 2011 8:23 pm

He would be paired with Boateng, obviously. Someone fast. This is assuming we go back to our usual deep defending style where he can shine and can play the stopper role.
Sushi Master
Sushi Master
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by JAY-Z Sun Jun 26, 2011 12:55 pm

Neuer is good at the GK spot.Right back reserved for Lahm.The pair on the CB position would be Breno and Hummels (I would buy Hummels for 18 m).Left back position I would like to play, Contento.DM Tymoschyk,CM pair Shweinseiger and an attacking midfielder Muller.LW Robben, RW Riberry, and as a striker, the god himself, Gomez xD.

What do you think??
JAY-Z
JAY-Z
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Roma

Back to top Go down

Post by Kick Sun Jun 26, 2011 1:33 pm

If I were in charge?

Boateng, He seems to want to join, bring him in at all costs. one Class CB is better than none.

Now comes the fun part. Choosing who to partner him. I suggested one of RM's Cb's in another thread, they would be worth a look, Cheap and RM players do well when they leave. Garay or Albiol.

If not, Mertesacker or Naldo could be worth a try.

Hummel's would be the least likely but the best choice. I'd try a 25m bid for Hummels. If that doesn't work forget about him, try for the above listed.

signings: Boateng and one of: Hummels>Mertesacker>Naldo>Garay>Albiol.

Any cash left over, try and bring in Pedro Leon as a back up winger.
Kick
Kick
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sushi Master Sun Jun 26, 2011 3:41 pm

I like your suggestions of going after Madrid's leaving CBs. They wouldn't exactly start, but they'd be quality cover. I actually rate Albiol pretty decently unlike most RM fans.

Geromel would also be a good buy if we're looking inside the league, and he'd be cheaper too. Hummels has been first choice since ever, but he's sadly made clear that he does not want to go back to Bayern any time soon, at least not this season. He even extended his contract with Dortmund to show he means buisness.

We're already heavily linked with Usami a Japanese winger and have been linked with Spehar and Jennings. So we are doing an Arsenal-type buy for a young, potentialy great player, so I don't think Leon would be in the board's options.
Sushi Master
Sushi Master
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Kick Sun Jun 26, 2011 3:51 pm

Leon would just be my choice, a back up winger would be good for Bayern.

Geromel would be another good option. I rate the RM CB's highly too. They have had to been good to have joined RM.
Kick
Kick
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by BAYERN_MUNICH Sun Jun 26, 2011 4:10 pm

First of all i would sack Christian Nerlinger, because in my opinion he is just the personal puppet of Hoeneß.

Then i would try to get Kahn into a sports-management position and also try to include Mehmet Scholl into our staff.

Next i would try to get either Wenger or Klopp as our new coach after the Heynckes era. Wenger is my favorite because he speaks perfect german and french, and he has an excellent eye for young talents.

And finally i would try to get some real good scouts and not the ones who brought us Breno(though he has talent but he wont make it imo), Sosa, Pranjic and so on.
BAYERN_MUNICH
BAYERN_MUNICH
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Sushi Master Sun Jun 26, 2011 5:08 pm

I see the Nerlinger hate is universal. He seems to be finally getting his shit together after so many years, though. Although I won't be convinced until after we sign Boateng.

Wenger... while that would be great, I just don't see him leaving Arsenal. He would most likely retire there. His tactics would be great to see at Bayern, though. We have a lot of players he'd like.

Klopp is the definite future guy for Bayern. He has it all, even the playing style. He can be our future Heynckes or Hitzfeld. It's hilarious how we've relied on 2 coaches for basically 3 decades... but I agree with stability.

Sosa wasn't bad, he just wasn't needed. Pranjic was bought by Van Gaal and I would say is a great squad player. Breno is still very young.

I say we just concentrate on our youth. I want the academy to match Barca's in some time.
Sushi Master
Sushi Master
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down