Is Milan Management The Biggest Troll In Football Or How To Do Marketing Berlusconi-style

+17
Jack Daniels
baresi
S32TABLANCA
McLewis
Eivindo
dostoevsky
Swanhends
Forza
Dante
fatman123
kiranr
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Mr Nick09
BiasedMilanFan3
Gomez83
sportsczy
Grande_Milano
21 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Is Milan Management The Biggest Troll In Football Or How To Do Marketing Berlusconi-style - Page 2 Empty Re: Is Milan Management The Biggest Troll In Football Or How To Do Marketing Berlusconi-style

Post by S32TABLANCA Sat Jun 16, 2012 5:13 pm

Grande_Milano wrote:
McLewis wrote:Magellan was Portuguese, Grande Laughing

He was, but he is a "creation" of Italian writer-historian Amoretti, the same one who was writing (erm...''creating'') about Da Vinci inventions

?

S32TABLANCA
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Is Milan Management The Biggest Troll In Football Or How To Do Marketing Berlusconi-style - Page 2 Empty Re: Is Milan Management The Biggest Troll In Football Or How To Do Marketing Berlusconi-style

Post by Grande_Milano Sat Jun 16, 2012 5:42 pm

[quote="S32TABLANCA"]
Grande_Milano wrote:

He was, but he is a "creation" of Italian writer-historian Amoretti, the same one who was writing (erm...''creating'') about Da Vinci inventions

Stefan Zweig writings about Magellan and Vespucci, he explains why Magellan around-the-world adventure was not possible, and was a fake. Same with Vespucci

The rest you can find as well

Hugely offtopic now
Grande_Milano
Grande_Milano
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Marseille

Back to top Go down

Post by baresi Sat Jun 16, 2012 9:35 pm

G-Milano, if you think TS won't be sold then you are seriously trolled, not this summer but I guarantee you next summer no more TS.

This is what they call (not sure) "testing the water" or something like that, to see how fans would react, how much could Milan get for TS when they are ready to sell etc...

I wrote a thread saying how I am almost certain this transfer window will look for Milan, and I remember saying TS won't leave at least not this summer, and I stick with it, but now I can confidentially say next summer 99% TS is out, and if we get a young defender this summer, then I would say 100% TS is out next summer

This is KAKA, v.2, B&G tested the fans tolerance in one summer, then "Mr President" played the hero and canceled the deal, but they have already set a price range for KAKA then and TS now. Next season RM walked with a decent offer and KAKA was out. TS won't go to PSG; BARCA and City are more likely but they now know they have to knock on B&G doors with a cheque of 45M-50M.

So again if you think TS is not leaving you are trolled.
baresi
baresi
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Grande_Milano Sat Jun 16, 2012 9:53 pm

baresi, I said: "I can see TS going for lesser sum to big club"

He can be sold, he possibly be sold, but not to the likes PSG. This particular saga was PR move to draw investors, show Berlusconi in good like, also increase TS price for other club

I am not naive to think Milan will not sell him.
Grande_Milano
Grande_Milano
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by baresi Sat Jun 16, 2012 11:36 pm

Pal investors willing to pay 100s of Millions don't buy stuff like that, they know nothing but papers, accounts, profit/loss accounts, tax clearances, market value, potential in the investment....

I can agree TS won't move to PSG, but thinking about it again, I remember one very important point, which is LEO, after all he was behind his move to ACM.

Anyway the most important point is TS is with us for one more season lets make the best out of it, and I seriously hope he stays and retires at ACM.
baresi
baresi
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Dante Sun Jun 17, 2012 1:04 am

@ G-Milano.

This was a PR sharade i agree. But for the exact opposite reasons you think it was.

You let your hopes about Milan get in between and you don't see it. Berlusconi did all this exactly because he doesn't look to sell Milan.. he wanted to "prove" to the Milanisti he still loves this club , by (supposingly) keeping Silva whilst he had no intentions to sell .He would have done that in 5 minutes if he wanted.

And i can't help but wonder , couldn't he just make a big signing to accomplish this? I would judge him a lot better right now Laughing

That's right , he's too cheap these days. So what better way to hide it than build on PSG's ambitions for Silva and play with the minds of the Milanisti , whilst not spending a cent for this ? Plus , after rejecting 46m for Silva , he already has an excuse not to spend as well , because of our bad economics !

We are talking historic trolling here , Kaka's case was bitch please compared to this :coffee:

Dante
Dante
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by S32TABLANCA Sun Jun 17, 2012 5:30 pm

[quote="Grande_Milano"]
S32TABLANCA wrote:
Grande_Milano wrote:

Stefan Zweig writings about Magellan and Vespucci, he explains why Magellan around-the-world adventure was not possible, and was a fake. Same with Vespucci

The rest you can find as well

Hugely offtopic now

Very interesting, do you think that you could link me to something about this? Not that I believe it, but Id like to see the reasoning behind such a claim.
S32TABLANCA
S32TABLANCA
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by Jack Daniels Sun Jun 17, 2012 5:36 pm

And killed by us.

Come at us bro! albino
Jack Daniels
Jack Daniels
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by the xcx Thu Jul 12, 2012 8:05 pm

Laughing
the xcx
the xcx
Banned (Decade)

Back to top Go down

Post by teamanarchy Thu Jul 12, 2012 8:26 pm

I'm very sorry. Been without Internet for a while and I've missed the whole thing.
I see Milan accepted a 60m bid for Silva+Ibra.
Is it happening or have they pulled out? What's the fuss about?
I'm clearly missing something.
Please fill me in
teamanarchy
teamanarchy
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

https://www.facebook.com/#!/ks16152913

Back to top Go down

Post by Grande_Milano Thu Jul 12, 2012 8:43 pm

Troll Gods :bow:

Grande_Milano
Grande_Milano
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Doc Thu Jul 12, 2012 8:51 pm

Just to clarify, this isn't trolling. This is straight up deception and lying...
Doc
Doc
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by spanky Thu Jul 12, 2012 10:24 pm

add mole to the :vagi; list as well Very Happy
spanky
spanky
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2